Arran's Dream

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arran felt someone her hair and groggily opened her eyes. She saw the hazy image of someone, that woman had a glow about her. That woman had large almond-shaped eyes, a wide and full mouth with blood red lips, and hair so black it looked like that of a raven. "Omma?" 

“Hello precious girl.” Gaelin smiled down at her daughter. 

“Is omma an angel now?” Arran clutched her mother’s hand, “You look and feel so real. Is this a gift from God?”

Gaelin smiled as Soo-hyuk entered the room with Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, Taehyung and Jungkook.

“Oh, the whole family is together again. But where are Tanaka and Namjoon ssi? They should also be here.” A single tear slid down her cheek. “God should give me everyone.”
“We’re here,” Tanaka stepped into view with Namjoon. 

Arran turned to her mother, “Omma, I may not get another chance to say this but I want to be just like you. I want to be brave and strong.”

“You are brave and strong.” Gaelin her daughters face, “You took a bullet.”

“But omma is gone.” Arran turned to the rest of the room, “Does this mean  you’re all dead?”

“Dummy,” Sehun came to sit beside his sister on the bed and helped her sit up, “Arranie,” he tried to get her to focus, “I swear I didn’t give her anything strong.” He told his father. “This is not a dream.”

“But omma looks so beautiful.” Arran reached for her mother, “omma even smells the same.”

“Sorry for this,” Sehun said and slapped his sister.

“Yah!” Soo-hyuk nodded at Namjoon who slapped Sehun on the back of the head.

Arran blinked and looked around, “OMG!!!” she flung the covers back, “This is not for real!”

“I could leave.” Gaelin laughed as her bubbly daughter came back to life, “Now agassi. That is just a shoulder wound and if you’re my daughter you will stop moping around and come down and join the party.” 

Arran was already starting to stand, “Tanaka I need the red dress, no not red, that’s the colour of bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter