Game Time

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gaelin stared at the large digital clock in the operations room. It was 22:30. “Get me Lee Sung-kyung.” She told Ren.

“President?”

“Just do it,” Gaelin told her House Master and they sent someone to fetch the girl.

“Wow, this place looks like something out of a movie!” Sung-kyung said when she was brought over to Song Gaelin.

“I wanted you to see this. To understand how seriously I take the mission of finding your sister.” Gaelin said to the girl. “I know I have been harsh on you, but that ends now. I don’t blame you for being scared and for hiding out and not knowing what to do with your life. After tonight, you will hopefully have your life back.”

Sung-kyung looked around the operations room, she saw the monitors and the men suited up and waiting for the mission to start, she knew they were making an effort but she also knew she couldn’t just stand back and do nothing. “I am grateful and I wish I could take back the cruel words I said to you and your family.”

“You don’t have to.” Gaelin smiled, “Besides, I’ve heard worse.” She asked someone to take Sung-kyung back to her room.

Sung-kyung stared at the room and wondered what Mr S was doing. Maybe he was also awake and wondering what his life would be like in the morning. But she wasn’t going to sleep. She had somewhere to be. Quickly she started to change. It was nearing 23:00 and she would need to leave soon.

Kai stared at Lee Sung-kyung’s message and then at his friends, “She’s planning to go there.” He felt sick at the thought. He shoved the phone back at Kim Sana. She didn’t mind that he was being so rough, this guy cared for her friend. Maybe she had been wrong about these people. 

“But where?” Sehun asked, “We can’t do anything if we don’t know the location and even I can’t seem to locate it on the Oracle system.” He was on his computer and in the Oracle system. “They’re trying very hard to hide what they’re doing. I should have realised earlier…” he looked guilty. “It will take me hours to hack this.” He met his brother’s eyes, “I’m sorry Kai.”

“But we can’t just do nothing,” Baekhyun said. “Omma may not even know of this plan. What if it is a trap and Oracle is going to the wrong location?”

Everyone was worried. They had come up to the children’s study and found Kim Sana there and read Lee Sung-kyung’s message.  

“Guys this is about us.” Chen said, “It always has been. Our parents want to help but only we can solve this.”

“Chen ssi is right.” Kris said, “I have something to tell you.” He explained what he knew from the messages he had seen between the Madame and Lee Sung-kyung. Okay he lied and told them an informant had just sent him over the information. He wasn’t about to ruin his relationship with these guys.

“This is terrible!” Arran covered her face. Sana rolled her eyes at the girl’s performance. If there was one thing she knew, this girl was not afraid of anything.

“So now we know where Sung-kyung ssi is going.” Chanyeol said, “So what should we do?”

“I will go as well,” Kai turned to the room, “Will you? Come with me. I will go on my own if I have to but I need you guys..." 

Chen looked at his friends and then laughed, "Aish, how can w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter