Lee Household

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Lee Household was a three-story apartment. On the first floor was the kitchen, library, dining room, morning room where the family had their breakfast, the study of the President and meeting rooms. On the second floor were the quarters of the House Master, Tanaka the loyal butler and the Presidents' cousins, Taehyung and Jungkook. 

On the third floor were the private quarters of the Lee family. Their four children enjoyed large luxury suits and their parents a private suite that took up an entire wing of the apartment.

This story began on a perfectly normal day. 

“Can we please have some order?” Kim Namjoon, the Lee House Master looked up from his notebook and fixed the four children with a solid glare that used to scare them when they were younger, but now they just nod but continue to shout at each other. He has been the Lee House Master for more than 20 years and it is his job to make sure the entire Estate runs like a well-oiled machine. He handles everything, from schedules, to managing the gardeners, and the chefs. Nothing happens, without Kim Namjoon's approval. 

“I want more toast.” Baekhyun sang happily as the chef who tried to keep up with all the orders. Tanaka, the head butler, entered the room with fresh orange juice for Lee Arran. At 16, she is the image of her mother with intense eyes and a presence that could light a fuse. She beamed up at him and drank her juice happily. The twins were always happy.

Sehun the second born, sat quietly beside Namjoon making notes on his latest experiment. He absently reached for his egg-white omelette but Taehyung who'd just entered the room pulled the plate away and started eating. “I had so many meetings last night.” He groaned. “Aish, I need it more than you,” he said when he noticed Sehun's mild annoyance. "Is that your permanent morning face these days?" 

“Another egg white omelette for Sehunah,” Tanaka told the chef.

Jungkook took his seat at the table, 'Where did you disappear to last night?" 

“I thought you said you had meetings hyung?” Sehun accuses.

“Watch your manners,” Namjoon cautioned, “he's still older” Taehyung grinned, “even if he is an idiot.” Jungkook laughed. 

From where he sat on the other end of the table, the oldest child, Jongin shook his head at the chaos. This was how he started his day, every day. He continued to read the school blog. As Student Body President he liked to keep on track and Nina's blog covered everything from gossip to official announcements. 

“Hyung are you going to watch me play this afternoon?” Baekhyun asked eagerly. Baekhyun was really sport-inclined and the youngest captain of their school soccer team.

“I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter