From G-Dragon to Manager

Our Perfect Journey

 " Let's welcome Taeyeon-ssi! "

 

 Taeyeon sat beside Yoo Hee Yeol after she performed her debut solo song 'I' and slightly bowed at the audience as she giggled at the cheers she was receiving. " Woah Taeyeon-ssi, finally, you released your own solo song, congrats! " Yoo Hee Yeol said and applauded for her successful solo song, followed by the audience. Out of nowhere, a fanboy shouted loudly. 

 

 " CHUKAHAE NOONA! "

 

 The audience and Yoo Hee Yeol laughed out loud, including Taeyeon who just widened her eyes and chuckled shyly at the outburst of her fanboy. Well, this is not the first time a fanboy confessed loudly to her when she performed or even stand on the stage. " Woah, okay. You sure have a very enthusiastic fan Taeyeon-ssi, " Yoo Hee Yeol stated. " Of course, Sone jjang! " she showed a thumbs up to the audience which received a very cheerful response from the audience. " Okay, let's talk about your latest solo album else we'll get distracted again, " Yoo Hee Yeol stated which received laughter. 

 

 Meanwhile at The Backstage

 

 " Excuse me, where's Taeyeon's waiting room? "

 

 A suspicious man approached one of the KBS staffs and received a stink look first. The staff squinted his eyes at the masked man suspiciously. I mean, who wouldn't be suspicious of a man who was fully clothed and you can only see his eyes. " Who are you? " the man sweats furiously after the staff blurted the question. " I'm Yoona's manager. I need to take something of the artist's property. I think it would be best if I don't reveal the item for the artist's privacy, " after the long scripted sentence, he gulped, hoping that it would work for the buff staff. The frowned man instantly smiled at the mention of his favorite artist name, Im Yoona. " Oh, okay then. You'll just go to the 2nd floor and you can search for the room with Ms. Taeyeon's name, " the staff said and shyly handed the man a piece of paper. 

 

 " Can you give this to Yoona-ssi? I'm a big fan of her, "

 

 Beneath the mask, a sly smirk formed on his face. " Thank you and of course, I'll hand this out to her, " he smiled and took the paper with him. He walked passed the staff with a victory smirk and crumpled the paper before he threw it into a nearby trashcan. 

 

 ' Tch, I didn't expect the staffs here are this dumb. I expect more from KBS after the commotion I made before, ' he smirked, already feeling that his secret mission will go on smoothly.

 

 On the Stage

 

 " Thank you, "

 

 Taeyeon bowed at the audiences after she performed Gemini and went backstage for some refreshments. " Unnie, I think I have to change my clothes first, I accidentally spilled some water on my shirt, " Taeyeon sheepishly grinned at her manager whom by now was face-palming. " Alright, hurry up okay, you have more photoshoots after this, " her manager said as she just grimaced at the thought of dozens of photoshoots awaiting her after this. " Aigoo, my back is already hurting after one schedule. You're really getting old Taeyeon-ah, " Taeyeon said to herself as she walked like a 90 years old grandma who could barely walk without her walking stick.

 

 Yup, that's the leader of Girls' Generation guys.

 

 She entered her waiting room and weirdly there was not a single soul in there. Not even her make-up artists, stylists or anybody. " Well, at least I got some privacy to myself, " she giggled at the thought of finally not having to change in front of the staffs ( female of course ) and got commented about her body or something.

 

 That's one of the sufferings idol, specifically female, had to go through. Commented because of a mole or stretch mark and judged by some female staffs that think they are prettier than the idol. Well, that's life.

 

 " Oh really? "

 

 Taeyeon's body stiffened at the oddly familiar voice that sent a shiver down her spine. 

 

 ' No, that can't be him, '

 

 She slowly turned around to confirm her suspicion. Yup, there is he. The guy from 4 years ago. The incident that Taeyeon would never forget. Not out of happiness, but out of fear.

 

 The guy that almost succeeded kidnaping her during her performance at Angel Price Music Festival. 

 

 The guy smirked, finally trapping his most wanted prey. After his failed mission 4 years ago, he was frustrated beyond words. Unfortunately, he was not sentenced or anything but he was sentenced to community service for several years. Now, he was done with his service, he came back for Taeyeon. What he called his ' first love ' or something like that. 

 

 " W-what are you doing here? " Taeyeon trembled, her trauma was slowly coming back and she couldn't hide her doubled fear when she heard the man locked the door.

 

 Now, she feels trapped.

 

 Literally.

 

 She dug into her pocket for her phone. Only one person appeared inside her mind now. Kwon Jiyong.

 

 Before she could do any more actions the man sprinted toward her with his arms wide opened, to capture the terrified young lady. Her mind was blank and her body couldn't listen to her brain which was shouting ' run ' numerous time already. Taeyeon swiftly ducked and ran to the door. Unfortunately, the man was faster than her and ended up trapping her against the wall. " Stop, please, let me go. What do you want from me? " her voice shook slightly as she toughened herself to look straight into her kidnapper's eyes.

 

 " You, "

 

 That one word gave her instant chills and she did the only thing she could do right now. 

 

 " KYAAA! "

 

 The man's eyes widened. He did not expect that out of all things Taeyeon would do, screaming never even were listed in it. " Shut up you ! " he cupped and nose, trying to suffocate her. Her eyes widened as she struggled to get away from his grip. " Taeyeon-ah, what's going on?! Open the door! " Taeyeon could hear her manager's voice panicked as the staffs nearby tried to kick open the locked door. Panicked, the man choked Taeyeon's neck, trying to stop her from muffling some incoherent words. 

 

 Veins could be seen popping from Taeyeon's head as she couldn't breathe anymore. Her fist hit the wall violently, as loud as she can to attract more people to her waiting room. The door blasted open after a man kicked it as hard as he could. Taeyeon's eyes fluttered as her sight became blurry.

 

 " Get away! "

 

 The staffs screamed and some even pulled the man from Taeyeon who looked like almost going to pass out. After the man's hand was released from her neck, her body plopped on the cold floor and she gasped desperately for breathe. " Taeyeon-ah, are you okay? " her manager asked as she draped a blanket over her shivering body. She shakily nodded her head. " Is it the same guy? " her manager asked her and she nodded as a reply. " Aish, that man really. They should just shove his inside the goddamn jail already, " she cursed as Taeyeon just blankly stared at the space, still trying to recover from what happened. 

 

 Taeyeon's manager peeked over at the blank looking idol and sighed. " Taeyeon-ah, let's just go back to your dorm. I'll cancel your photoshoots, " without hearing any response, she escorted Taeyeon toward her van not after she sent a text to all SNSD's members about the situation and asked them to gather at the dorm.

 

 Well, as expected, a few minutes after that Naver and many more media articles were blowing up about the news.

 

---------------------------

 

 " Yah, Lee Seungri, who allowed you to rest, huh? Your turn to record is now, " Teddy glared at the panda who was busy texting one of his girl friends. 

 

 See that space there. Yeah, nobody special.

 

 " Eyyy hyung, that can wait, we have like months more to finish this song, " Seungri said as this time he opened his social media. Jiyong who was busy correcting Daesung's mistake tried to ignore the stubborn panda which he will punch sooner or later. " Well, I don't care about that too. But you need to remember, he is here, " Teddy pointed at Jiyong who was scrunching his face listening to Daesung's recording. " Yah, if you keep texting other girls, you'll not have a chance with Seohyun-ssi, you know, " Youngbae pointed out which made the panda glared at him. " I'm not texting other girls! " he protested that made the whole recording studio laughed mockingly at him.  

 

 Seungri stopped his movement when he saw an article that was currently trending. A loud gasp escaped his mouth and he scurried toward Jiyong. " Hyung, look at this! " meanwhile the man was not even moving to look at what was so interesting at that time. " Hurry hyung, it's Taeyeon noona! " his body tensed.

 

 2 main points that made his body tensed were :

 

- Seungri's panicked voice

- Taeyeon's name was mentioned

 

 He snatched the panda's phone and read the article that made his whole nerve stopped functioning for a moment.

 

{ BREAKING } SNSD's Taeyeon Was Attacked by a Sasaeng Fan in Her Waiting Room

 

SNSD's leader who was scheduled to record for YHY Sketchbook was attacked in her waiting room by a sasaeng fan. One of the witnesses said that the suspicious man trapped her in the waiting room and tried to suffocate her in the process. Fortunately, the staffs came in a nick of time and barged into the room before he could do anything worse to the idol. The witness also stated that the young artist was shivering badly after the incident and was escorted back to her dorm.

 

 It was also reported that the suspicious man was the same man that attempted to kidnap her 4 years ago during her performance.

 

 Without wasting any second, he dropped the phone and ran out of the studio without saying anything at all to s and Teddy. " Jiyong-ah, " Youngbae called out to him but stopped when Teddy held his arm. " He's worried, just let him be, " he turned toward the other members. " Well then, we'll proceed when Jiyong wanted to, " he stretched his arms and left the room. 

 

 " I think maybe we should wait for Jiyong, "

 

-----------------------

 

 The distance between Jiyong's studio to Taeyeon's dorm would at least take 30 minutes to reach there, but breaking the record, Jiyong drive like a madman and arrived there just for 10 minutes. 

 

 The power of love is what we should call it.

 

 " Taeyeon-ah, "

 

 Jiyong stopped at her dorm's entrance when he saw the most heartbreaking scene ever that day in front of him. At the living room, Taeyeon was engulfed in a group hug by her members while she cried her heart out. The 9 female turned around to look at Jiyong.

 

 Yeah, Jessica also drive like a madman to Taeyeon's dorm after she saw the news.

 

 " Jiyong-ah, " she tried to carve a smile on her face. Without a greeting or anything, which they would think unnecessary too, he hugged his angel as tight as he could. " Are you okay? Did he do anything to you? Are you hurt? " he looked at her body and face worriedly, hoping to not see even a scratch on her body. His eyes stopped at her neck when he saw a red mark. " Did he choke you? " he caressed her neck. His question instantly made Taeyeon's tears escaped her eyes as she just silently nodded her head. " That son of a , " his hand formed a tight fist.

 

 No doubt that Jiyong wanted to murder that man so bad. 

 

 " It's okay Jiyong-ah, I was saved and I bet that he will receive the right punishment, " she smiled, reassuring him. He looked at her tears strained face and sighed. 

 

 " Are you still going to your shooting and photoshoots tomorrow? " Jessica asked. " Of course, it's my job after all, " she smiled at her, a signal that said she will be alright. " But, what if other people have the same idea as him? " Jiyong worriedly asked. " Nah, I don't think so. Just look at that guy, he needs 4 years to make a comeback, " Taeyeon chuckled, trying to lighten the mood in the room. The girls furrowed their eyebrows at her attempt to do so. " Tae, please don't make a joke like that, I'm worried about you, " Jiyong said, frustrated that the adorable girl in front of him still wanted to appear tough and cracked a joke. She pouted and muttered an apology.

 

 " Send me your schedule for these 2 months, "

 

-------------------------

 

 " Did Jiyong just said he wants to make a hiatus in recording the last song for his album? " 

 

 Youngbae slightly nodded his head at Yang Hyunsuk's remarks. 

 

 " He also continued that he'll become a manager for someone for 2 months, right? "

 

 The 4 Bigbang members nodded his head. Yang Hyunsuk stared at the empty spot that previously was seated by Kwon Jiyong himself. 

 

 " So, right now he's whose manager? "

 

 " I think you would know by now sajangnim, " Daesung said which made Yang Hyunsuk sighed.

 

 " Aigoo, Kim Taeyeon, what are you doing to my artist now, "

 

--------------------------

 

 Jiyong eyed the surrounding cautiously meanwhile the people around him were eyeing him. 

 

 " Yah Taeyeon-ah, what is he doing here? " Taeyeon's manager asked the idol who was busy fixing her makeup. She just chuckled. " He said he wants to take over your job for 2 months, "

 

 Her eyes widened at Taeyeon's statement. " What?! Is he crazy? He's basically going to follow you to wherever your schedule is? "

 

 " Well, it's not my idea, "