Do You Have A Boyfriend ?

Our Perfect Journey

 

" Ji, I'm sleepy, "

 

The girl that was laying on his lap muttered as she closed her eyes, trying to lessen the pain that was hitting her temple. Without saying any word, Jiyong slowly put his hand on her temple and started to massage them. " Don't be stressing too much. You need rest. Tomorrow both of us have schedules and I don't want you getting sick, " Jiyong said as he caressed his girlfriend's head. Taeyeon just silently smiled as she enjoyed the warmth of her boyfriend. Ji's eyes were fixated on the television when out of the blue, the drama he was intently watching was rudely interrupted by the advertisements.

 

During the commercial break, he watched the real-life couple Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun was acting all mushy for a reality show.

 

He sighed.

 

Inside his mind, he was wishing that one day he could date Taeyeon without hiding it from the public and he wants to announce it to their fans. Well, for him and Taeyeon, that was just a wishful thinking because they could never imagine how their fans would react regarding their relationship. " Why Jiyong? You seemed to be deep in your own thoughts, " Taeyeon said as she laid on her back and looked at Jiyong. " Just... I wish we're like that, " Taeyeon looked at the television and instantly realized what her lover was talking about.

 

" Hey, we had an agreement, right? Wait for a few years then we can reveal it if the both of us are ready, " she said in the smoothest voice ever. " I'm more than ready Taeyeon-ah, " Jiyong stared right into her eyes, startling her slightly but was recovered with a sweet smile. " I'm sorry Ji, I really love you. But, I think it's for our own good, " Taeyeon said. Jiyong knew she was gonna said that. Taeyeon has always been the one that's very careful in their relationship but Jiyong was the opposite, he was really eager to go public. Of course, Jiyong knew that Taeyeon's protective side came from her ' beloved ' oppa and that is Kim Heechul. Heechul always warned her to be careful if she's dating.

 

Luckily, that protective guy didn't know about Taeyeon and his relationship yet. He believed that he could trust Girls' Generation members to not spill anything at Heechul.

 

" Is your schedule packed tomorrow? " Taeyeon asked, as a starter conversation after the uneasy conversation they had just now. " Not really, just a couple of interview and Weekly Idol, " Taeyeon gasped after his statement. " Heh? SNSD also has Weekly Idol recording tomorrow, " she looked at him wide-eyed. He smirked. " Guess, fate really love us together, huh? " he pecked her lips and fixated his eyes on the television again.

 

" Bigbang and Girls' Generation in one show together, huh? Interesting, "

 

" Yeah, I just remembered that Lee Soo Man sunsaengnim was reported to have a meeting with YG sunsaengnim a few weeks ago. Maybe that's what their meeting was about, " Taeyeon ranted alone as her man was smirking by himself.

 

----------------------------

 

" Weekly Idol! " Hyungdon and Defconn shouted the title of the show. " Woah, this year has been very overwhelming for me. A lot of good things has happened to K-pop this year and today, another world-shaking scene will greet these two groups' fans, " Defconn said and Hyungdon clapped. " I know this is not the first time weekly idol invited two groups at the same time but, this day is very different, " the both of them dramatically closed their eyes and smile blissfully.

 

" Today, Bigbang and So Nyuh Shi Dae will cheer up this basement! "

 

As soon as his sentence finished, the two groups entered the set energetically. The two MCs widened their eyes at what a mess both groups were. Of course, the most hyped person would be Seungri and Hyoyeon. " Woah, I didn't know they would be like this, " Hyungdon said, clearly speechless by the antic of the top national groups. As usual, Hyungdon and Defconn sat in the middle while Girls' Generation sat at Hyungdon's side and Bigbang at Defconn's side. " Woah, this is really exciting, to have two nation's groups in the same show together, " Defconn stated, receiving an applause from both groups even the staffs. " A lot of staff today do make-up even though they have never done that before, " Hyungdon said, making the idols laughed. 

 

 " For the sake of having two biggest groups in K-Pop, we have prepared a special segment just for you guys, " Hyungdon said, making some of the members slightly worried. It could be a disaster really. " As long as it's not Random Play Dance, " Yuri slightly muttered, receiving laughter from everyone. " It's okay. That would be later, " Hyungdon said. 

 

 " This segment would be Q&A! " they clapped their hands. " This segment basically we chose questions from our media social from your fans and you guys were asked to answer it truthfully, " Defconn explained and both MC laughed at the sight of anxious expressions of the idols. " Why do you guys look so anxious? You guys have been an idol for 9 years and more. There shouldn't be any secrets, right? " Hyungdon slyly asked as he faced Girls' Generation. " Why are you looking at us? " Taeyeon asked out of reflex. The middle-aged man looked at her, surprised. " Why? Can't I look at you guys?" he asked after the sudden question from his ' ex-wife '. 

 

 " Mian, " Taeyeon muttered as she covered face, embarrassed at her sudden remark. Jiyong just laughed, watching his girlfriend flustered really amused him.

 

 " Okay, first question. Ohh, this is from Bigbang's fan. ' Bigbang oppa-deul, are you guys gonna have a comeback after your enlistment finished? ' " Defconn read the question. " Oh, it's not confirmed yet but V.I.Ps can look forward to anything that will happen in the future, " Taeyang answered.

 

 " Okay, let me choose a question for our soshi, " Hyungdon said as he took the tablet from Defconn's hand. " Oh! " Hyungdon smirked evilly as he read a question from the fan. " Oppa, go soft on us, " Tiffany asked while the man just laughed at the girls' cute protests. " This is for Jelly~ " the girls laughed at the cringe. " Hyung, stop it, " Seungri said, earning a glare from the said man. 

 

 " Okay, the question is, ' Taeyeon noona, I've been a fan since 2007 and I really love you. But, you're going to be 30 soon, don't you have a boyfriend or don't you already have an idea for marriage? Or are you waiting for me? Kekeke, ' woah, Taeyeon received a proposal! " the girls laughed and woo-ed Taeyeon. T.O.P who was sitting beside Jiyong nudged him slightly with a small smirk on his face.

 

 " W-what do you want me to answer? " Taeyeon stuttered a little bit. " The truth, " Defconn, Hyungdon, and Seungri answered unison. Taeyeon looked around the set and accidentally locked eyes with Jiyong, who just flashed a small smile at her. Sunny who saw that gesture held in her laughter. " No comment? " Taeyeon slightly muttered with her teeth clenched. " Alright, fans, you guys know what that means, right? " Hyungdon said as he faced the camera. " Aish, " Taeyeon sighed. " Okay, of course, since I'm near the age 30 I've been thinking about marriage a lot. I don't want to be too old until I got my first newborn, " Taeyeon shyly answered, making the girls even the Bigbang members woo-ed her. " Taeyeon's future husband, please take note, " Sooyoung said, facing the camera as if she was giving a video to Taeyeon's future hubby. 

 

 Jiyong, of course, he was over the moon by Taeyeon's answer. He has been thinking about marriage a lot too and he was glad that Taeyeon did think the same thing as him. Along the Q&A segment, Jiyong didn't focus at all. His mind has been wandering about Taeyeon's answer just now.

 

 In a blink of an eye, they proceeded with 2x faster dance segment. SNSD danced to Lion Heart meanwhile Bigbang to Fantastic Baby. During the finishing of Lion Heart, Taeyeon accidentally slipped and lost her footing, making her ankle sprained a little bit. At that time, Jiyong who was sitting behind them, slightly stood up to help her but immediately stopped when he realized that it was still recorded. Taeyeon's manager escorted her to the waiting room to treat her sprain ankle with ice. Jiyong just worriedly looked at her being escorted out of the set. 

 

 " She's okay. Just a little sprain, " Taeyang patted Jiyong's shoulder.

 

----------------------------

 

 During break time, Jiyong who was supposed to be fixing his appearance went to the waiting room where Taeyeon was treated. He went to a room and opened the door, just to see Taeyeon and her manager. " Excuse me, can I talk to Taeyeon for awhile? " Jiyong said, startling the manager. Taeyeon's manager glared at Taeyeon. " Taeyeon, I'll have a talk with you later, " he whispered at her. Taeyeon just gave him her sheepish smile, knowing she's doomed to death. " Ji, I'm okay. You don't have to check on me, " Taeyeon said as Jiyong sat beside her. 

 

 " Still, I'm worried about you, " Jiyong said as he cupped Taeyeon's face and kissed the top of her head. He draped his arm around Taeyeon's shoulder and sighed. " I didn't expect you would answer that, " Taeyeon smiled and stared at her man. " Well, I was just being honest, " she said as she put her heavy head on Jiyong's shoulder. " You must be tired, " Jiyong muttered as he patted Taeyeon's head.

 

 Out of the blue, the door opened, revealing a very shocked Hyungdon. Both of them who were enjoying their sweet time snapped to reality. " O-oppa, " Taeyeon nervously smiled. The couple sat straight as they flashed a nervous smile. Hyungdon who was previously shocked flashed a smile at them. " Oh, this is what you guys have been hiding from me, huh? " he smirked and closed the door. They didn't even realize that they had been holding their breath when the both of them exhaled a relieved sigh. 

 

 They looked at each other and burst into laughter and how stupid that was.

 

-----------------------------

 

 " Okay, fans, don't worry about Taeyeon's condition. She just sprained her ankle and was treated already, " Defconn said when the shooting continued. " Nae, treated with ice and love, " Hyungdon slyly looked at Taeyeon who was by now turned red by the teasing from Hyungdon. Jiyong bit his lips and prevented from laughing since he was guilty as well. 

 

 None of the viewers suspected a thing since they thought it was just Hyungdon being Hyungdon.

 

 But little did they know, the angel and the dragon showered each other with love.