Uncovered Relationship ( P.1 )

Our Perfect Journey

" Tae, if you are asked to choose, what is the thing that I do that you hate the most? " Jiyong asked, making Taeyeon caught by surprise. " Why? Are you willing to change that thing if I told you? " Jiyong began lost in his train of thoughts but nodded his head in the end. " Yeah, of course,"

 

 Without the dragon knowing, Taeyeon was staring at him full of doubts because everyone knows that Taeyeon knows him the best. Slyly, she answered her lover's question.

 

 " Your clubbing, drinking and smoking habit, " Taeyeon endured her laughter when she noticed his tense body.

 

 ' , what should I do? '

 

 The memories flashed inside his mind for a split second after he read the text message one of his crew's member sent. 

 

 Yo Ji, all of us are gathering at Gangnam Club tonight. You better come or else I'm gonna whoop your !

- Lots of love from Kang Daniel

 

 Even though his love for Kim Taeyeon, the adorable leader of Girls' Generation, is undeniably large, but his attachment toward his crew members that had been through so many s with him for years is making him hesitate in deciding. He remembered, he promised Taeyeon that he will lessen his time in a club, twice a week only. Well, that week, he went to Seoul Club to celebrate Seungri's birthday and the day after that he was invited by a DJ to go to his new club. Of course, Jiyong asked for Taeyeon's permission first and Taeyeon decided that it might gain him a collaboration if he went to the club. So, he went to the club twice that week with a green light.

 

 But this time, he is not sure whether to ask for permission or not. He sighed.

 

 Alright, see you there.

 

 ' Well, I hope I will not regret this, '

------------------------------

 " Ayy, G-Dragon in the house! " Jiyong grinned as he high-fived his crew's members. His worry about Taeyeon completely vanished the second he entered the club. " Look who's here, Kwon Jiyong. It has been a minute since I last saw you, " a man which Jiyong barely recognized greeted him. ' What the hell? Who is he? ' Jiyong just smiled awkwardly and shook the guy's hand too regardless of him being a stranger to him. " Kang Daniel, here you are, " the man wearing a black jacket turned around and screamed joyously at the sight of his friend. " Yah, it has been such a long time since I last met you. You know what we're gonna do to celebrate this? " Jiyong slightly gulped, already knowing what's gonna happen. He knew that his friend was hella drunk just by the way he slurred and wobbled.

 

 It's never good going to a club with him. He knew he was going to regret it.

 

 " Here, some whiskey, my treat, " Jiyong heaved a relieved sigh when Daniel handed him a glass of whiskey. Thank god he can endure some shots of whiskey.

 

 But, shots after shots, Jiyong didn't realize that his consciousness wasn't under his control anymore. It's the alcohol that controls it.

------------------------------

 " Taeyeon-ah, you still didn't buy Ginger his pants for this christmas yet? " Taeyeon who was currently munching some warm cookies dipped in milk shook her head. " Not yet. I cannot decide the color and I haven't found the right size for Ginger, " Sunny hummed and sat on her bed that was situated in front of the large window. Taeyeon decided to stay over at Sunny's apartment for a while before Christmas arrived.

 

 " Taeyeon-ah, you might want to see this, " Sunny ushered Taeyeon to sit beside her. " Mwo? Did you find something interesting? " Taeyeon sloppily threw her body on the bed beside Sunny and peeked over her arm to see the content the shorter girl tried to show her. Her eyes widened and a sigh escaped her lips. " He's doing it again, " she muttered. " He looked quite wasted you know, " Sunny stated. " I thought he was doing a good job restraining himself from going to a club. I mean, he asked for my permission, " Taeyeon said. " Hey, he's already 30 this year, stop treat him like he's a baby, " Sunny stated, which might be true. 

 

 " Well, he almost got a liver disease from too much alcohol consumption and you asked me not to worry? " Sunny widened her eyes. " Really? Sorry, " she said, guilt appeared in her tone. " Which club is that? " Taeyeon silently asked. " Gangnam Club, " as soon as she heard the answer, she went to take her jacket and some hot pack before she reached out for her bag and car keys. " Where are you going? Don't tell me you're going to him? " Sunny asked. " Of course, "

 

 Sunny widened her eyes at her answer. " But, your relationship is still a secret between us and s, right? "

 

 " I'm worried about Jiyong, " she said and left Sunny alone, completely flabbergasted. She smirked. " Woah, our Taengoo is finally taking a step ahead, " she muttered with a proud tone in her sentence. 

-----------------------------

 " Yo, tonight we got a really bomb guest and guess who?! " Kang Daniel slurred as he pointed the mic at the crowd. The crowd only involved Jiyong's crew and unfortunately, s couldn't make it there. Yes, they literally rented the whole club only for them. " Who?! " the crowd shouted and wasted Jiyong wobbly walked up the stairs to the stage. " It's me, GD, " Jiyong grabbed the mic and slurred some words, making the crowd cheered. 

 

 " Sing for us! Sing for us! Sing for us! " 

 

 Taeyeon sighed as she heard the cheers from the entrance of the club. She saw a crowd in front of the stage and saw her man on the stage trying to perform for the audiences. She sighed.

 

 " Kwon Jiyong. You have to aboard on a plane tomorrow to go to Paris yet here you are, getting drunk. Your manager surely gonna flip later, " she just muttered. She covered her nose since people are stenched by the smell of alcohol and it sickened her. " Excuse me, " she said as she made her way toward the stage by pushing through the crowd. People were giving her weird stares since she was the only person wearing a white blouse with a brown jacket and ripped jeans also a cap. She covered her face with a mask so that not a person would recognize her. When she was finally standing right in front of the stage, her mind went blank.

 

 ' How the hell should I kidnap him from the stage with hundreds of people watching?! ' she gulped nervously. ' Crap, I didn't think this thoroughly first, '

 

 But, seeing her dragon wobbly dancing to ' Fantastic Baby ' pitied her and she absolutely couldn't bear to hear the snickering and unwitty comments coming from the audiences behind her. 

 

 " Look at that, he looks like someone that just face a major break up, "

 

 " Must be that Kiko girl, of course, "

 

 Taeyeon turned around just to face 2 women that seemed unfamiliar to her since she knew almost all Jiyong's crew even though they were never properly introduced. " Must be a newbie, " Taeyeon muttered. She sighed. Two words appeared in her mind before she climbed up the small stairs and walked toward Jiyong.

 

 ' it, ' 

 

 The audiences were giving her weird stares as to why the hell would someone wear something like that in a club. Taeyeon gripped Jiyong's wrist tightly, making the wasted man winced slightly. " Ji, let's go back home, " Jiyong's heartbeat fastened and his eyes widened. Out of nowhere, he was sober, like he hadn't just drunk multiple shots of whiskey just now. He turned around just to be greeted by Taeyeon's cold stare. The mic in his hand dropped and he avoided Taeyeon's stare, feeling ashamed that he couldn't keep a petty promise. " Yah Jiyong-ah, who the hell is that? " Kang Daniel asked as he peeked over Jiyong's shoulder.

 

 His eyes widened when he saw a glimpse of the face of a beauty. " Woah, is this your girl? " Kang Daniel asked, obviously didn't recognize who Taeyeon was. He grabbed Taeyeon's hand and pulled her toward him. " What's your name, young lady? " Taeyeon uncomfortably pushed away his hand. " Bro, let go of her, " Jiyong said as he pulled Taeyeon with him and went down the stairs. Whispers could be heard as people tried to look at the couple who were trying to get to the entrance. Suddenly, someone bumped on Taeyeon, making her cap fell down and the person gasped. " Soshi Taeyeon? "

 

 That moment, she knew that she ed up. In a blink of an eye, the name Kim Taeyeon spread throughout the club like a virus.

 

In a matter of seconds, they were already inside Jiyong's Lamborghini. 

 

 " Look Tae, I'm so sor-, " 

 

 " Just drive, "

 

 That disappointed voice was something Jiyong could never bear. He just drove themselves to Jiyong's penthouse that the both of them shared.

 

 Sunny-ah, I'm sleeping over at Jiyong's. Goodnight.

 

 Taeyeon texted the girl and looked out of the window, trying to comprehend what just happened in the club just now.

 

 When they arrived, Taeyeon quickly exited the car and entered the penthouse with Jiyong scurried far at the back. ' She must be disappointed. Ji, today you just made the stupidest decision ever, ' 

 

 Ji walked slowly and entered the penthouse just to see Taeyeon in the kitchen, cooking ramyun. " Go take a shower first and come to the dining table, " Jiyong hid a smile. He loves it whenever his girl secretly took care of him. After a refreshing shower, he came out to see ramen and a bowl of hungover soup settled on the dining table. " Eat. You'll have to aboard on a plane in a few hours, " Taeyeon said as she looked at her watch and continued munching the ramyun in . Out of the blue, Jiyong back-hugged the girl. " Thanks, Tae. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met, "

 

 Taeyeon secretly smiled and turned to him. " Promise me, this is the last time you're going to break a promise, " Taeyeon held out her pinky.

 

 " You know, I don't like sealing a promise like that, " Taeyeon looked at him confusedly, oblivious at what's coming.

 

 Jiyong lowered his body and kissed her, finally making her understand the way they actually sealed a promise.

 

 " Promise, "