|5.BLACK WEREWOLF

The Power Of Royalty

The black werewolf didn't look harmful at all, after all, it was small and tiny that can fit in your pocket. Jimin couldn't stop staring at the black werewolf he couldn't control himself if he sees an animal that looks so cozy and small.

Other than his parent glaring at the animal, full of hatred. It was completely silent between him and his parents he knows that something was fishy in here but he wouldn't dare say something at this moment.

''Why is this thing here?''

Jimin eyes went wide as hearing that kind of word came out from his dad's mouth. He wouldn't think his dad was that 'kind' of person. The most part he knows dad love every animal he sees but now he knows he doesn't like the black werewolf.

Jimin looks straight at dad and dad look the other away not wanted to face his son with his puppy pout face, he couldn't face with that look knowing he would turn to a whip.

While his parent was talking behind his back they didn't notice as Jimin slowly walk toward the black werewolf, have so many bruises, who could hurt this innocent adorable animal? Jimin thought.

His small hand gently touch the wolf fur without making the wolf flinched at all. The wolf watches his hand slowly and then relax a bit as feeling a soft hand slowly rub the fur making the wolf calm down.

''I'm not gonna hurt you.''

Right now Jimin felt happy as seeing an animal being conformable in front of him. He wonders who would hurt that kind of animal. It's sickening as Jimin thought of people killing an animal for no reason.

''Jimin! What do you think you doing?!'' Dad's hand grab Jimin wrist as pulling him harshly away from the black wolf.

''I was trying to help-''

''Trying to help? Do you know what this animal is and do to you?''

Dad sigh before giving him a stern look, ''Look I know you love touching and playing with animals but you can't just go up to them and touch them without knowing if they have some disease or what another thing that can kill you.''

Jimin didn't pay attention of any what his dad says instead he was looking at the black wolf wanted to help but he knows he will be in big trouble if he dares to touch the black wolf. Jimin thought was so special about that black wolf?

''Let just help the poor wolf.'' Jimin quickly looks at his father before smiling widely after he says that dad the other hand glare at him before grabbing his husband hand then gripping it hard.

''ARGH!''

''You sure this is a good idea?''

''Of course, nothing is going be bad, am I right?''

.

.

.

''STAY STILL!''

Father was having some trouble calming down the black werewolf of getting ready to give them a shot that prevents their bruise to heal faster and get better health inside of their body.

''I see you are struggling over there.'' Dad smirk at his husband giving a little tease saying he was wrong to think it will be a good idea to give the werewolf a shot which apparently went downhill.

''You know instead of standing there, you could help you know?''

Dad chuckle before giving a flying kiss making his husband shake his head, ''Nope. I rather stand there looking at you in a dumb way asking why I have to marry this idiot. The idiot that have to give my mother a doll knowing I especially tell you that she is scared of the doll but we all that you don't listen to anybody at all.''

''First of all-''

Dad cut him off, ''I don't wanna hear it.''

''But you should know-''

He quickly went over his husband as closing his mouth tightly with his small hand. Father roll his eye not before feeling pain as his lover twisted his lips slightly making a small bruise on his lips.

"Okay, I will stop talking now." Father was quite scared of his lover, he wouldn't dare to try him or or try to get on his bad side cause he all know what will happen if he did.

"How is is is the wolf doing?" Dad asks as slightly look at wolf before backing up away from the wolf.

"Just a few stitches then he will be good."

Dad looks at his husband confused, " How you the wolf is a he?"

"And you tell me I'm an idiot-" Dad flicks his finger against father head but a father to proceed to talk.

"Anyway, is because their eye can two different genders if you have red eyes then a female but if you have blue eyes then you a male," Father explain before finishing patching up the black werewolf.

Dad sighs quietly, ''What are we gonna do with the wolf after we done finished him up?''

Jimin barged into the room at out of nowhere as looking at them with a smile. ''Can we keep him until he finished healing?''

Father gave his husband a look before taking the wolf with him and suddenly rush out of the room quickly not wanted be at this situation. Dad rolls his eye and mumble, ''This .''

Jimin wasn't surprised that his father left with no explanation when it comes from Jimin begging for something he couldn't help himself just to yes to his son for anything.

He looks at his dad, "Can we keep the wolf until the wolf is finally healed and healthy? Please?" He pouted.

Dad hated himself right now.

"Sweetie you know we can't keep that wolf in our house. It can lead...well it can lead to bad stuff." He quite confident in this situation to tell his son straight up no. Please don't give up on me with his cuteness, Dad thought.

"What the problem of you against black wolfs?" Jimin suddenly ask.

Dad wouldn't dare say anything about black wolfs cause if he did, he knows Jimin would ask him more questions about black wolfs and snoop around for some answers which himself didn't like it one bit.

''It just complicated.''

Jimin just knows dad felt tense and frozen up as thinking of his past life. He never hears his dad past life story what happen between his family and black wolfs, it never crosses Jimin mind.

He question, ''Do you wanna talk about it?''

Dad shakes his head before kissing his son's head, ''It yours responsibility to watch the wolf and taking care of him."He says before leaving the room.

Jimin raises his eyebrow looking confused about what just happened a few seconds ago but it changes as he started smile widely was happy that the wolf is staying just for now.

Later on, the wolf snuggles quietly on the couch while Jimin stared in delightful of seeing the wolf looking straight at him.

"I wish u can talk." He mumbles as walking towards the wolf before petting it softly making the wolf accept him easily, no one can insist Jimin.

He could tell the wolf really love him of the wolf snuggle closely into Jimin chest and sitting on his lap making himself smile softly.

"Ah, I wish dad just tell me about you kinds of animal. You don't look harmless at all." The wolf look at him then look the other way before jumping out of Jimin lap.

"Hey! Where you think you going?" He whispered-yelled not wanted to wake up his parents.

The small werewolf ran against the bookshelf making some books fall over the ground he did it again before the book fall over his head making Jimin chuckle.

He then shakes himself making the book swipe against his foot before picking up with his teeth as giving to Jimin.

Jimin look confused as to why the wolf is five to him. His dad specifically tells him to never touch that book again.

I'm Jimin and Jimin don't listen to no one, Jimin thoughts.

He then sits against the bookshelf while the small werewolf sat next to Jimin as looking at him. Jimin felt the animal was trying to give him a signal about something.

His hands flip pages to pages but stop when the wolf paws stop the pages for him.

Jimin eye went wide seeing many photos of black werewolf harming humans, he looks up from the book before looking at the wolfs and the wolfs look at Jimin on of suddenly the wolf press his head against Jimin head giving him a confused look. 

''What are you-''

Jimin eyes went complete shut as the darkness take over him.