|2. UNKNOWN

The Power Of Royalty

1800's

1800's

Document A: Fire burns down.

Suspect: Jeon Jeong-guk, Kim Seok-Jin, Min Yoon-gi

Tuesday morning, August 14

Firefighter assisting 4 death adult, 3 dead children, following the house fire near 35th Sung street.

Jimin ear perked up as reading what happened to the family member seeing a lot of bruised on them before they died. Jimin flips the page over and looks at the back of the page seeing a beautiful, handsome boy that he never saw before. 

 

''Jeon Jeong-guk,'' Jimin mutters his name out as he hands slowly touch his picture. There wasn't only one picture of him there's was tons of him not smiling at all. Who was he? Jimin thought.

 

Jeon Jeong-guk, 

 

Jimin couldn't stop thinking about him, it's like they put a curse on him to remember his name forever. Jimin wouldn't even dare to tell any about this nor his parents, well, of course, he couldn't tell his parents. He will get killed by his own father hands.

 

Many years Jimin would always hear that his father was the scariest out there,  to the thought that his own dad was scary. Jimin father wouldn't hurt a thing, that what Jimin suspect from his father.

 

He wouldn't know what to believe when he hears that kind of stuff. 

 

Jimin will on himself he ever sees his dad being evil, just imagine a guy that always smile at his family never have a problem in his life but turned into an evil bastard he never thought he was, that what Jimin thought.

 

He flinches slightly as hearing a phone call done the kitchen, he began to put his hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat pound hundred times. ''How that scare me?'' He questioned.

 

Jimin reaches the house phone before answer it. He hears someone breathing slowly and loudly, the blonde boy answers it with a quick lows voice.

 

''Hello?'' His voice wasn't settling as he only hears some else breathing.

 

The voice rings out his ear on suddenly.

 

''Is your father here?'' The man voice didn't sound wonderful at all, Jimin, on the other hand, wasn't found in the man voice at all. He just wanted to hang up that phone call now but he didn't want to think himself for being a rude person.

 

''No.'' Jimin body trembled for a second.

 

''Are you his son?''

 

''Yes.''

 

''What your name?''

 

Jimin stays for a few second not wanted to reveal his identity to a person that he doesn't know at all. Maybe it was just a random person wanted to mess with other people cause their bored and have nothing to do at all, the boy thought.

 

''Park Jimin,'' Jimin replies while fiddling his finger wanted this call to end.

 

He can feel the man grinning, hearing a chuckle.

 

''Ah Park Jimin. Kim Namjoon son.'' 

 

Kim Namjoon?

 

Who is Kim Namjoon?

 

Was he talking about my father?

 

''I think you got a wrong phone number, so I surely suggest you to go-'' He was cut off by the man raising his voice out loud.

 

''WAIT!'' 

 

Jimin whisper, ''I should of just leave that phone ring all by itself.''

 

''Where is your father?'' The guy asks.

 

Why he wanna know where my father at?

 

''He at work, I would take a message if you want.''

 

''Great! Tell your father that he has to meet me at the park at 7:00 pm.'' The guy quickly hang up the phone giving Jimin a confused look, what just happen here?

 

Jimin shakes his head remembering what to do after that. He then glances the book over the living room, still opening widely he totally forgot about that book.

 

''Better put it back before my parent finds out.''

 

The blonde boy quickly put the book back before trying the fix it up when it looks like before he picks up the book. Jimin glances down at a piece of paper that came from the book, it wasn't a piece paper it was like a full essay paper he saw.

 

Jimin immediately picks up the pape feeling a sticky substance under his hand that he regrets to pick it up in the first place. Jimin express was full of cringe feeling the wetness and sticky through his hand, he hates the feeling of it.

 

''Why is it so sticky?'' Jimin questioned, knowing there's no answer for it.

 

He tilts his head identifying himself that he is not going crazy right now. 5 second before he saw a full essay on this paper but now it just disappear in front of his crystal blue eye. 

 

Jimin folds the paper before putting in his back pocket it was a great timing of Jimin parent came into the house giving Jimin a glance. 

 

''What are you doing behind the bookshelf?'' His father glare at Jimin up and down before looking the book on the top shelf. Jimin father sigh happily seeing the book still there, on the other hand, Jimin wasn't surprised of his father being overprotective about that 'book'.

 

And to think he hasn't forgotten about that man, a handsome man. Jimin eye wide calling  Jeon Jeong-guk a handsome man. He groans out loud as hitting his forehead wanted that name to get out of his head and never come back to his brain.

 

His dad and father give each a look before looking at Jimin while hitting his forehead then stop and look back at his parents giving them an awkward smile, sometimes their wish is what is going inside of their son's head.

 

''Just a fly passing by.'' Jimin laughed awkwardly.

 

''Alright. Quick question did anybody call on the house phone, today?'' His father asks.

 

Jimin nods his head, ''Yes there was a guy calling for you.''

 

Jimin father his eyebrow up giving Jimin a confusing look but his expression change to oh I know to look. ''And what did that man said?''

 

''He says to meet with him at the park at 7:00 pm.'' Jimin replies, ''Do you know his name, father?''

 

The father stares at Jimin and shakes his head not wanted to answer his son question and plus it wasn't his business to know what his father is doing anyway. ''Jimin that none of your business.'' Jimin father sternly said before leaving the room. 

 

Jimin rolls his eye, the same word that he always hear. He wouldn't be surprised his father say that to him.

 

''Is my baby alright?'' The dad was looking at Jimin in concern usually, Jimin wouldn't act like this toward his father get into his businesses acting like he the boss of his father which apparently he isn't at all.

 

Jimin murmurs 'I'm better than ever.'' 

 

He and his dad didn't have that best love a dad and son kind of things. He sometimes feels distance away from his family of course he thought isn't their false he turns out like these but Jimin couldn't handle the pressure anymore.

 

Imagine living by yourself with your parent not being with your side 24/7 that what Jimin feel. He couldn't how he repeat the same sentence over to his parent 'Please let me, It's not like I will randomly send people on fire,'

 

Jimin spaced out for a second that he didn't notice his dad was standing right in front of him making Jimin flinch a bit. His dad tilts his head before putting his hand on Jimin forehead wanted to make sure if he alright.

 

The older man frowned feeling his son wasn't right at all, being hot is not normal. Dad shakes his head at me. ''You're not alright, are you okay?'' He asked.

 

Jimin shook head in response. ''Yes I'm alright.'' Jimin looks at him concerned. He wonders if his dad is reading his mind right now.

 

''No you aren't! I can tell whats wrong with my son. I suggest you go to bed right now and rest before I use my hand to knock you to sleep.'' Dad threated Jimin as giving a kiss on the forehead

 

He didn't forget the note that was inside of his pocket as he went to his room before sitting on his mattress.

 

But little did he know, a black shadow was watching him through the window, watching every step, the moment of what Jimin was doing.

 

''He's specious.''

 

''10.9.13.10.14''

14''