| 1. THE BOOK

The Power Of Royalty

''You wouldn't know everything as someone that keep secret to get you out of danger

''You wouldn't know everything as someone that keep secret to get you out of danger.''

Did you ever want the world stop just for you? That you can wait to catch up in your life. Everything in this world smell new and different as you come into this world. Like a new person that people never see before. 

The world is different from the other side from here, many people get freedom but the only person doesn't get freedom is Jimin. Yes, Jimin, wonderful Jimin didn't have freedom, but it's not my fault actually.  

Freedom is a word that everyone should love to hear every day. Himself, just himself didn't want to stay here at all, just looking at people laughing around playing together with their parents. 

Jimin powers it's isn't their fault, having power can be difficult. But sure Jimin can walk around in his house and sure Jimin can play outside in the yard.

Jimin parents don't let him have friends because they think they turn their back on me but he feels like it's isn't true but a person that Jimin knew say this ever since he was little this person was his dad, ''One person can damage another person.'' He's was right, a person can damage another person, ruined their life.  

Knowing himself deep down for his parents were trying to protect him from all the unknown people in this world. Sometimes he can just go the outside of the world and enjoy what he was doing right now but it's impossible.

Jimin finger tap softly against the book that he was reading. The book was called, ''Once for Once.'' It was written in the early 1900s, he looks down at the cover of the book and sees no author name, no co-author no nothing just big bold word that says ''Once for Once.''

 It has a million of quotes that Jimin couldn't even understand myself. It was dark and empowered of how deep it was,

''A broken piece can't rebuild,''

Jimin tells himself every day that we are human that can't rebuild ourselves.

It ironic that half of the people on earth aren't really human anyway.

Ever since Jimin was little he considers himself as a real human doing what other people and he still does but the one thing that is different from others is that he barely got freedom. It wasn't his parent fault keeping in the house, well Jimin thought it kinda is.

The blond boy smile softly as he saw a bluebird flying around him, chirping loud as it could make him feel special. Jimin is well known as an animal lover when he sees an animal all he wanted to do is cuddling with them and feed them.

He left his hand out, letting the bird fly to his small chubby hand. Jimin admire the bluebird, a few minute he felt special seeing this kind of bird, he usually doesn't see these kinds of bird around here. Maybe if he spent outside more he will see these kinds of bird.

Jimin hand touches the bird feather but second, later the bluebird flew out of his hand. The bluebird was still there flying around Jimin, knowing that the blue like him. 

His mind thought of wanted to be the bird. Being free. Doing everything that he wanted to do. Not be watching every second, always asking if you okay or not.

''You must be so lucky to fly around the world.'' His voice smoothes out while admiring the bird flying around him, the bluebird chirp loud and loud making Jimin so focus on the chirping.

The bird began to fly away in that moment Jimin didn't know what he thinking for a second so he began to follow the bluebird wanted to know where the bluebird is going.

Deep down he wanted to it feels to walk around more freely, seeing new things that you never see before. Jimin wonders if the bird knew that a little blond boy is following him.

He stops for a few second before stepping back to the house knowing himself that anywhere from outside will get himself trouble. Jimin was ready to be out the world acting like a human in his lifetime. That all the Jimin wanted but it wasn't easy for him to grant his wish.

Jimin power was something that can be a danger to use, the power inside of him make him more strong and have the strength to control his power.

His power was to maintain the fire of earth

The flame that blond boy loves to play with it. Love to mess with fire as heat went pass his body feeling like he another side of the world. Fire was something that Jimin couldn't understand why he needs or what would he use it for.

Jimin glanced down his small hand look at his palm seeing a different meaning, many lines that is unexplained. His hand can maybe have a different story behind his eye, historical reason why he has the power today. 

I still wanted to know, why me?  Why can be other people instead of me?  

Do people want to watch me suffer? Jimin thought

Jimin shakes his head, useless.

He tugged his hair bit as walking back to the house not before getting the book he left behind in the garden. Jimin started to look around making sure if his parent was here or not. He always guesses that his parent isn't home because of a 'special mission'.

What is 'special mission'?

Jimin chuckle at his parent's lies. He knew that was based on a lie, he knows that his parents don't want to tell him what they going or where are they. Jimin was just worried about them but they see don't see that Jimin is worried about them. 

Jimin wanted to laugh.

He wanted to laugh loud and clear, want everyone to hear how sarcasm it sound.

Jimin walked in the direction of the bookshelves, listening to his small footstep as he gets close by. He put the book back when it came from, Jimin began to look around the bookshelves seeing an old history book that was at the top.

''I wonder what is this book about...'' Jimin word faded as seeing a book that grabs his attention.

The history of  Black city

Black city? 

Jimin went on tip-toe and quickly snatched the book out of the shelves. He padded toward the couch as hurry up of opening the book wanted to see the inside of the book.

His hand brush against the page feeling a bit of dust on his finger he before blew it. The book was touch before, the book was there many, many years.  Jimin wonders why nobody read it or even touch it.

Every day that book stay the same places, it never touches. He always thought what inside the book, and what is it for?

Jimin saw a little note at the bottom of the page, he read it and his eyebrow lifts up seeing both of his parent name on it, saying something, 'Be careful out there,' He could barely see what the other word say because it was all smudge up.

Jimin squirted his eye as reading the word by word to see if it make sense or not.

''This book holds many secrets that nobody knows by you two. I'm telling you now, please be careful out there...'' His word fall out not able to see more word after that.

What exactly they mean?

Jimin admire the page, it was old and dull but he wouldn't mind he was into it wanted what really inside the book.

His finger lightly turns the page, his face turns to confusion. 

Jimin glanced down the picture seeing old frames, black and white. It was only 3 people in that frame that look like a teenage, Jimin look closely wonder who are they. They weren't smiling or nothing, they were looking straight at the picture.

Jimin feel the chill running down his back, feeling like they really staring at him.

1800's

Document A: Fire burns down.

Suspect: Jeon Jeong-guk, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoon-gi

Tuesday morning, August 14

Firefighter assisting 4 death adult, 3 dead children, following the house fire near 35th Sung street.

 |To be continued|

 |To be continued|