The Nicest Kids in Town

Hairspray
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I would recommend for you to watch this video before reading this chapter so that you actually understand what is happening near the end of the chapter! It also gives you a visual of the setting I want to display for the story! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwcXmQjVi3U

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

——

Sana’s first day of school wasn’t going the way she expected it to be. She let out a sound of disgust as Momo and Mina pat away the ‘spilt’ milk on her dress. 

 

“I can’t believe she did that!”, Sana high pitched voice echoing in the small washroom. During lunch, Nayeon decided to take a stroll near Sana and by accident spill her milk all over the Japanese’s dress. Momo and Mina giggle at each other. 

 

“Hey Mo, we should have given her a warning?”, Mina quietly asked with a smug smile. Momo winks back, clicking her tongue and that makes Sana more angry. 

 

“You knew this was going to happen!?”, the two nodded as they grinned. Sana’s mouth dropped in disbelief. “It’s official. I’m going to tune (ignore) you girls out”, Sana ends off with ‘hmph’, crossing her arms, which she regretted because she got milk on her arms. Momo smiles as Mina aggressively rubs the milk out with wet towels. 

 

“Think of this as a tradition for us foreigners”, Momo says with a raised eyebrow. Sana scoffs, but she immediately let out a scream of pain. 

 

“Mina! That hurts! Stop rubbing so hard!” 

 

The elegant girl yells back in response, with her hands tightly gripping Sana’s dress. “Stop squirming and let me help you!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Jungkook, did you score with Tzuyu yet?”, Jin asks with a smirk, slapping the boy’s shoulder. The ‘JYPNation’ dancers laugh as they all look at Jungkook and Tzuyu, who were sitting next to each other. They were currently in their History class, where the teacher always shows up late. Tzuyu was very uncomfortable as Jungkook wrapped an arm around the girl, however, she still showed a fake smile. 

 

“You’re going to make Tzuyu ticked off”, Jungkook sarcastically says as the whole class roars with laughter. Tzuyu pretends to chuckle as she saw Chaeyoung looking at the girl in pity.  ‘I just want to leave early to film the show’, Tzuyu silently prayed with Jungkook’s arm still around her. When the teacher enters in the room, Jungkook takes his arm off and goes back to his innocent boy image. Tzuyu rolls her eyes as she scoffs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t we get a teacher?”, Sana asked Mina. She would ask Momo but she was already fast asleep. Mina shakes her head. 

 

“In this class, they make us learn it by ourselves. That’s why we have the worst averages in the school”, Mina sighs and looks at the paper that had math word problems on it. “Who cares? Stick it to the man. Right, Sana?”, Mina takes her eyes off the paper to look at the girl, but Sana is already walking to the front of the class. “Sana?”, Mina questioned as she watched the girl write math formulas on the chalkboard. 

 

“If the school won’t give us a teacher. Then I guess I will help”, Sana smiles and all of the boys drool over the courageous girl and the girls squealed at Sana. 

 

“Slick!” 

 

“That’s groovy Sana!”, the girl smiles at the comments she’s getting from her fellow foreigners. Sana looks at Mina who’s mouth was slightly moving, indicating that she was whispering. 

 

“Now, that’s called sticking it to the man”, Mina shows a gummy smile to her friend as she felt Jackson, who was sitting behind her, lightly tap her back. He must have heard Mina as he showed the same smile on his face. They both looked at Sana who was currently explaining how to do question number four. Mina looks over to Momo who was still sleeping, she shakes her head and takes her ruler. Momo suddenly wakes up from the deafening sound of the slap against the desk. 

 

“Huh? I promise I’m not sleeping principal-nim”, Momo sits right up, quickly saying the sentence. Mina and Jackson laughed at their friend, while Sana is busy being the teacher. Meanwhile, Tzuyu was getting sick of her History class, so she asked to go to the washroom. On the way down the hall, she heard loud noises coming from a certain room. She gasps when she peeks through the little window door, she saw that the foreigners were actually learning. ‘I thought the teacher never comes?’, Tzuyu asks herself as she observes the classroom. She stops on a certain girl who seemed to be teaching the class, Tzuyu felt her breath hitch at the girl. She was beautiful and absolutely breathtaking. She recognized that it was the new foreigner from earlier, she admired her as she swiftly wrote the numbers on the board and the way she had to tip-toe to write at the very top. Tzuyu felt herself smile but immediately stopped. She can’t like a girl, she can’t be gay. However, Tzuyu still watched the girl, having her hand on the doorknob and without noticing Tzuyu found herself opening the door. She stood there watching, but she still hadn’t realized that the door was open. 

 

“Excuse me?”, she heard a foreign voice interrupt her thoughts. Tzuyu stops staring at Sana and looks around to see that she was already in the front of the class. ‘How did I walk here!?’, the girl was embarrassed as Sana was trying to keep her cool that Tzuyu was right next to her. Tzuyu felt slightly drop as she saw that the whole class was staring at her with dirty looks on their faces, all except for one person. Sana taps Tzuyu’s shoulder and the latter shivers at the touch. “Do you have something to say?”, Sana innocently asks and everyone groans at the girl. Momo and Mina cover their faces. 

 

“She could’ve at least introduce herself”, Momo whispers to Mina, who nodded in response. 

 

“Uh-uh”, Tzuyu stutters. “I— “ 

 

“What’s going on here?”, Tzuyu snaps her head towards the deep voice and everyone freezes at the sight of their principal. 

 

“I was told by my teacher to tell this class to quiet down”, Tzuyu quickly lies in response and steps away from Sana. Sana frowns at the girl and the principal looks curiously at the new student. 

 

“What happened to your dress?”, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter