Chapter 7

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “What do you want?”

            “I don’t think that’s any of your concern.”

            “She’s with me.”  Woohyun asserted.

            “Is she really?”

            “I’m not with anyone.” You continued drinking.

            “You heard her, Woohyun, she’s not with anyone.”

            “What do you want, Chunji?”

            “Like I said, I don’t think that’s any of your concern.”           

            “Will you both shut up?”

            They could tell from your voice that you were quite annoyed.

            “It’s all your fault.” Woohyun mouthed at Chunji.

            Chunji looked at him in disbelief with his mouth ajar.

            The loud music and people filled the silence among the three of you as you continued drinking.             

            “I don’t think you should drink too much.” Chunji recalled the first night he met you.

            This time you actually listened since you were still in the right mind.

            “What time is it?” you yawned.

            “It’s almost 1.” Woohyun checked his watch.

            “Lets get you home.” Chunji got up from his seat.

            Nodding, you grabbed your bag and looked at Woohyun, “I’ll just see you tomorrow,” you said awkwardly.

            Leading the way, Chunji followed you from behind, but took one last glance at Woohyun who was walking to the booth where the rest of Infinite was.

            “Yo’ Wassup,” Dongwoo nudge his head at Woohyun who plopped onto the booth and sighed.

            The rest of Infinite looked at each other.

----------

             “So this is my place.” You both arrived at the front door of your apartment.

            “Can I come in?” Chunji smiled.

            “Um….” You were hesitant.

            “It’s not like I’ve never been in before. Remember that one time I took you home when you were drunk?”

            You tried remembering the first time you met him. You felt embarrassed since you barely remembered.

            Opening the door slowly, you took off your heels as Chunji did the same.

            You went into the kitchen to grab some water as Chunji sat on the sofa.

            You handed him the glass, “Stay here. I’m gonna go change.”

            He drank his water and nodded.

            When you came out, you noticed that he was already sleeping.

            Not wanting to wake him up, you grabbed some extra sheets and placed it over him. You looked at him one more time before turning off the lights.