Chapter 32

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “HE KISSED YOU?!” Chunji yelled, spurting his soup.

            Like always, the two of you gossiped and talked about your revenge progress.

            “You know what this means?”

            “No, don’t jump to conclusions. He’s probably playing me like he has with all the other girls. Who knows if he’s really falling in love with me or if he’s just messing around?”

            “What happened after the kiss?”

            “I…I sneezed on his face and then before it could get awkward Sunggyu and the boys came back.”

            Chunji laughed, “That’s the worst.”

            “Hey, it’s not my fault that it was cold and we just got back from Gwanghwamun. But ugh, I feel so terrible. Mina has been calling me lately since I’ve been sick and haven’t been at school.” You continued eating your soup.

            “And…?” Chunji said, not getting your point.

            “I just- I just feel bad that she tells me everything, but I’m living a whole lie.”

            “Forget about that. What you need to worry about is Woohyun. You’re one step closer to getting him. This is perfect.”

            “Chunji, what the hek are you talking about?”

            “Here’s the plan…”

----------

            “It’s ridiculous. I hope he stops soon.” Sungjong confessed, “Besides Seungyeon, Veronica is actually the only victim of Woohyun’s that we actually talk to and hang out with. Plus, we never even really liked Seungyeon much.”

            The Infinite members, except for Woohyun, were having one of those locker room talk moments.

            “She’s so whiny and annoying.” Myungsoo ranted.

            “Look who’s talking now. You used to hate Veronica.” Sungyeol poked fun at.

            “Hey, five bucks that after Woohyun s her and breaks her heart, she’s going to rip his throat out.”

            Dongwoo high fived Hoya, “Veronica is a tough girl.”

            Sunggyu sighed, “Guys, I really hope Woohyun loses this bet. I mean, I know Woohyun is our boy and all, but seriously all this messing around with girls thing is getting tiring. I just want him to lose, just once.”

            “You were the one that was on his about it.” Sungjong retorted.

            “Because I had a feeling that Woohyun would actually lose this time.”

            “So what’s making you second guess this?” Dongwoo asked the leader curiously.

            “I’m not really second guessing it. It’s just that… What if Woohyun really falls for her or she falls for him? What if-”

            “Leader, you are over-thinking it.” Hoya patted the elder’s shoulder before walking out of the locker room.

----------

            “Veronica!” you heard Woohyun’s voice calling you from a distance. Jogging up to you, he scratched his head awkwardly as he stood in front of you. “Hey, this weekend let’s hang out.”

            “Sure when do you want to-”

            “Just the two of us,” he interrupted.

            “Umm, sure.” You said casually, but on the inside you were dying with excitement.

            “Okay, I’ll pick you up at seven. Dress nicely too,” he smiled, leaving it at that and walking away.

            Immediately, whipping out your phone, you called Chunji, “Guess what.”

            “What?”

            “Operation Have-A-'Thing'-With-Woohyun: in progress.” You smirked victoriously, glaring at Woohyun’s retreating figure. 


Hey guys! 
So most of you guys are subscribed to Paradise: Infinite Collection
Good news! 
I made a Buddy fanfic starring Hoya.
It's a continuation of Nothing, But Lust.
Please subscribe to it : More Than Just a Buddy

Anyways
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy.