Chapter 30

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            You walked through the hallway, receiving many hi’s and smiles from the rest of the students. Seems like your popularity boosted up. You lightly smiled back to acknowledge them, but on the inside you were rolling your eyes. Most of them were people from last year who used to make fun of you.

            You skidded to a stop, shocked. Your locker was ruined with graffiti and a few dents here and there. Your mouth slightly hung open as you inched closer. This was definitely the work of Seungyeon. Who else hated you in school besides her? And plus, one of the writings on your locker said something about hanging out with Woohyun and you remembered how she was upset when he turned her down.

            “Hey, Veronic- Woah, wha- what happened to your locker?” Woohyun traced his hand onto one of the dents.

            You looked at him, “Who else in school hates my guts?” you growled, stomping away from your locker to find the . You spotted her laughing with her posse by her locker.

            One of them spotted you and stopped laughing as she tapped on Seungyeon’s shoulder and pointed at you. The small group of girls stopped laughing and crossed their arms, awaiting your arrival. Seungyeon smirked as you walked towards them.      

            “Well good morni-,” Seungyeon’s sentence was cut short when you pushed her against her locker. She gulped as you grabbed onto her collar.

            “If you were going to destroy my locker, you could’ve done it later in the day- not in the morning,” you growled.

            She furrowed her eyebrows; your response was odd, “You would’ve done the same thing either way.”

            “Yeah, but then it didn’t have to be in the start of the day,” you threw her to the side as she stumbled. You shot her posse a dirty look as they took back a step.

            Seungyeon’s eyebrows perked up when she saw you take off one of your heels, “What are you-,” her sentence was interrupted by her gasp when you took your heel and hit her locker with it, causing a dent.

            You continued your ministrations until she came to her senses and pulled you off by your shoulder as she turned you around to face her, “Are you ing crazy?!” she yelled at you.

            You smirked, “Better than leaving a dent to your face,” and continued to assault her locker as the other students watched. You paused for a moment and looked around. Catching your eye, you went up to one of the students and asked her for her marker. Receiving it with a polite thank you, you went back to Seungyeon’s locker and wrote “” on it.

            Finally, you stepped back and looked at your piece of work, “Beautiful.” You smiled.

            “You’re really ing crazy,” Seungyeon scowled.

            You turned to look at her as your lips curved upwards, “I know,” and threw the marker up, making her catch it.

            “Veronica, there you are!” Woohyun, Mina, and the rest of Infinite jogged their way to you. Their eyes widen when they saw Seungyeon’s locker.

            Seeing the red marker in Seungyeon’s hand, Myungsoo, being the 4D person he was, he took the marker. He uncapped it, went closer to the locker and wrote on it. He recapped the marker and nodded his head once before stepping back.

            “L,” Mina read as he grinned and nodded his head again.

----------

            “Ugh! She’s such a !” Seungyeon ran her hands through her hair, frustrated.

            “I have never met anyone as y as you or even a bigger one at that,” her friend, Hara, said.

            Seungyeon shot her a mean look as she looked away, pretending that she didn’t say anything. “How can I make this year hell for her when she always finds a way to get back at me?”

            “You can try to find out dirty about her?” her other friend, Nicole suggested.

             She scoffed, “No one anything about her here. She lived in America, smart one.”

            “It was just a suggestion,” Nicole muttered, looking away.

---------

            “Dude, that was totally awesome! Did you see the look on her face?!” Mina triumphed.

            “I think L pissed her off more by writing his name like it was a normal thing,” Sungyeol laughed.

            “She deserved it.” Woohyun sided.

            “She’s just lucky I didn’t punch her again.” You made a face.

            “Looks like there’s gonna be a new Queenka around,” Hoya whispered to Dongwoo as he nodded his head in agreement.