Chapter 27

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “Who the hell do you think you are?” Seungyeon slammed her hand onto the table in front of you.

            “What do you want?” you retorted.

            “Nam Woohyun chose to hang out with you over the weekend instead of me.” she growled, “Never has any of the Infinite members rejected me.”

            True, you did make plans with Woohyun. After having a talk with Chunji about your revenge, you had to learn to let go of the painful memories. Honestly, you have been afraid and having the memories of him hurting you in the past only held you back from your revenge. Now that you let go, you were really ready to start your scheme: make him fall in love with you then break his heart.

            You scoffed, “So… You’re upset over that…?”

            “Listen to me. You better back the off or I swear I will make this school year a living hell for you,” she stared into your eyes, her face close to yours, threatening you.

            Your lip curved upward tauntingly, “Please, I’m sure anything you throw at me; I’ll be able to take.”

            ‘I’ve gone through all your when I was a nerd’ you thought.

            She gulped, unable to break through your tough barriers, “Trust me. You won’t last.”

            You stood up and leaned down to whisper into her ear with a sweet voice, “Sweetie, I’m your worst nightmare.”

            Even though your voice was sweet, she could hear the hidden layers of poison beneath it. 


 Drama's building up! 

Anyways, 
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy.