Chapter 26

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “I place my bet on Veronica,” Woohyun slapped five bucks onto the table with a cocky smile.

            “Me too,” Myungsoo slapped another bill on top.

            “Psh, Hoya is like the muscle man of the group,” Dongwoo defended, placing another five dollar bill next to the Woohyun’s and Myungsoo’s as everyone else placed their bets.

            You came out wearing boxing gloves, shorts, a sports bra, headgear and a mouth guard. Stepping onto the ring, you began to stretch. You stood up straight, balancing on one foot and easily pulling your other foot behind you, practically reaching the top of your head.

            Hoya came out wearing a black wife-beater, showing his biceps. Catching your stare, he flexed, “Like what you see?”

            You scoffed, but smiled, “Yep, nice body.”

            He circled you, jokingly scanning your body, “You too.”

            “Loser buys ice cream?”

            “Sure.” He grinned before you both touched knuckles with your boxing gloves.

            Taking a deep breath, you waited for the signal, “Ding!” Sungjong hit the bell.

            Starting up with a jab, Hoya took it full forced to the face, stumbling back. Regaining his posture, he attacked with a side-swing. You ducked, coming up with an uppercut. Shaking his head to focus, Hoya pulled a combination of two quick punches, followed by the other fist. You managed to block the first two. Hoya then did a side kick to your ribs, which you managed to block by lifting your knee and placing your elbow on top, making a muay Thai body block. As his leg came back down from the kick, you decided to fight close rage. Quickly, your fist made contact to his stomach with full force, coming in with backup from your other fist as he stumbled on his feet. Taking the chance, you grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him downwards as your knee hit him in the stomach. Hoya tobbled over onto his knees as you stood firmly in a basic muay Thai stance.

            “We have a winner!” Sungjong yelled loudly, ringing the bell as Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and Sunggyu watched in disbelief. Woohyun grinned, taking the money and distributing it to the members who voted that you would win.

----------

            “Yay, ice cream,” You yelled, running into the parlor as Woohyun, Sungjong, and Myungsoo followed. Hoya, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol slugged behind.

            “How could you lose to a girl?” Sunggyu mocked.

            “You try fighting her.” Hoya retorted, paying for the ice cream. He looked back at you laughing with the rest of Infinite and smiled, “Definitely a girl to have around.”

            Sunggyu nodded as they both walked to the rest of the group.

----------

            After eating ice cream, the eight of you walked around, just hanging out. You walked, linking arms with Sungjong.

            “Dukbokki!” you yelled, running to eat from the street vendor, pulling Sungjong. You greeted the ajumma before taking a bite as Infinite followed suit.

            Infinite then took you to Cheonggyecheon. You smiled widely and ran to the edge, crouching down to place a hand into the cold water. Infinite stood bedsides you and happily stood on the edge.  Having an idea in your head, you smirked and closed your fingers together, cupping your hand to pull back and scooped water onto them. Too slow, they had droplets of water on their shirts. In revenge, Woohyun pushed you into the water.

            “Yah!” you cried. Your hair partially wet as you sat on your .

            “You made her cry!” Sungyeol yelled.

            “Sorry,” Woohyun reached a hand out to you to help you up, but you devilishly smiled and pulled him into the water. “You were faking crying!”

            Infinite laughed as you splashed Woohyun’s face with water and getting up to run.  Playing along, Sungyeol jumped into the water creating a ripple effect as everyone else did.

            You spent the whole day laughing and playing with Infinite before you went home still wet from Cheonggyecheon.

            “Bye guys!” you yelled before closing the door with a smile on your face. 


Just a chapter with Veronica hanging out with the boys. 
Infinite's 2 year anniversary <3 I hope the best for them *tear* 

So muay thai is bascally thai boxing.
I would have Veronica do like karate or something else, but I know more about muay thai since my brother taught me some. 


Anyways,
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy.