Chapter 22

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “What happened here,” the principal demanded.

            You were sitting in the Principal’s office with Seungyeon. Her hair was a mess. She also had a black eye and tissues up her nose to stop the bleeding. There was a large red bump on her cheek bone and a cut above her eyebrow. You sat in your chair with your arms against your chest with no scratches at all.

            “She hit me!” Seungyeon whined.

            “Maybe if you didn’t hit me first this would’ve never happened,” you grouched.

            “Seungyeon you’re off with a warning. You are dismissed,”

            Not arguing with the Principle, Seungyeon gave you a taunting “in- your-face” grin before getting up and leaving. You had to be honest: she looked really ugly with her bruised up face while giving you that horrid grin.

            “As for you, you’re off with a warning too. I’ve checked your records. Seems to be your first fight at school and with your grades, there is no reason to suspend you. Consider yourself lucky,” the Principle chuckled.

            “Kamsahamnida,” you bowed to him before leaving his office.

            Right when you opened the door, you saw Seungyeon and mentally groaned. She folded her arms in front of her chest, feeling overconfident that you were in trouble. She was about to say something, but you cut her off.

            “I wouldn’t say anything if I were you. You should be fortunate that I was holding back.” You growled and bumped shoulders with her upon your exit.

----------

            “Kwon Cho Hee, what did you get yourself into?” your mother examined your face, scared that the fight has left a scar mark on you.

            “Umma, I’m fine. She barely got to lay a finger on me.” You chuckled.

            “What is this mark on your face?!”

            “She slapped me first. That’s how the fight started.” You explained.

            “It’s good that you have good grades. You’re Principle called and told us he gave you a warning.” Your father interrupted.

            “I’ll try to not let it happen again, but I make no promises.”

            “What do you mean?” your father questioned.

            “I’m not the weak little girl that used to get bullied, Appa. That weak little girl’s gone now,” you said coldly, “People change. If she hits me again, I won’t hold back.”

            “Aigoo, Cho Hee. It’s okay. We know you wouldn’t start a fight unless someone provoked you first.” Your mom gently smiled and rubbed the back of your head before kissing your forehead. 


Sorry this chapter kinda . LOL. 

Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy :)
Thanks for all the support <3 
-Dallena