Chapter 20

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “I’m surprised you didn’t beat her ,” Dongwoo laughed.

            Sungyeol nodded in agreement, “Did you see the look on her face?”

            “Guys, it’s not like I didn’t want to. I have more self-control than that. I was just bluffing.” You chuckled.

            “I’m surprised you even listened to me back there.” Woohyun took a bite of his lunch.

            “Pfft. Not even. Like a said, I have more self-control than that. Plus, I was still in the right mind. I know better than to start a fight at school.”

            Sunggyu scoffed jokingly, “Are you sure? Seems like without Woohyun’s reminder, you would have done something,”

            “I usually only fight back when the person lays a hand on me first. That’s why I stopped her from slapping me or else if she did, I would.”

            Infinite was still astonished by the rules you set for yourself. They thought that you were someone who abused their power, but in reality you had good morals. You were a pretty reasonable person.

            “Veronica, are you busy this weekend?” Sungjong looked at you with puppy eyes.

            You and Infinite had gotten closer too. You and Woohyun also talked more, but only during school time. You still needed to get close to him and he still needed to get closer to you. It was a win-win situation if you both talked and hung out together even if it was just during school. It would just be one step closer to achieving your own goals, oblivion to the other person.

            “Why is she hanging out with us so much now?” Myungsoo, obvious annoyed, stood up from the table and left with his hands in his pockets.

            Infinite watched him leave, still a bit fazed by Myungsoo’s rudeness.

            “Don’t worry about him. He’s always like that,” Hoya reassured you.

            You cockily smiled, “I couldn’t care less what he thinks.”

----------

            “Seems like you’re plan is going well,” Sunggyu pestered the bet once again, “But I’ve kind of grown attached to her. It’ll be sad once she leaves.”

            “I like her too, she’s not that bad. Poor girl,” Dongwoo sighed in agreement, same for Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Hoya.

            “Don’t get too attached now,” Woohyun chortled, “You think it’s easy for me to be nice to her? I’m the one who has to do the dirty work,”

            “It should be easy for you since you’ve played so many other girls.” Myungsoo blankly stated.

            “What was that tantrum about at lunch today?” Sungyeol tossed a crumpled up paper into the bin.

            “I missed the days when school was quiet and simple. Everyone minded their own business. She’s drama even if she’s the one not looking for it.”

            “Hey, you can’t blame her,” Sungjong defended.

            Unlike the rest of Infinite, Sungjong was tired of these games that Woohyun played, but what could he do? Infinite was his whole childhood. They were all like family. Sungjong actually liked you though, but as a friend of course. Even though he liked you as a friend, that still didn't mean he was going to get involved with this feud. 

----------

            “Here’s your Blue Hawaiian,” Chunji handed you your drink.

            “Thanks!” you beamed and drank your alcoholic beverage.

            “So how’s your plan with Woohyun going?” he asked over the blazing basses.

            “It’s going good. I got him wrapped around my fingers and the rest of Infinite too. It seems like they actually like me, making it so much easier.”

            “Hey, wanna dance?” a hot guy came to your booth.

            “Yeah sure,” you slapped your clutch bag against Chunji’s chest. You moved out of the booth and fixed your dress before heading off to the dance floor.

            Instantly, your bodies moved to the beat of the song and of course, you grinded against him. It’s not like you’re a or anything, but it’s a club and you’re going to enjoy yourself. You hated being a party-pooper.

-

            “Oppa, look what she did to me,” Seungyeon complained to Woohyun, showing him the marks on her wrist.

            Seungyeon was just Woohyun’s toy. He didn’t really like her. It’s not like she liked him either. They just called each other for some quickies in the school’s restroom or janitor’s closet. Seungyeon still clung onto him sometimes just because he was the school’s hottie so as the rest of Infinite. They made her who she was today: the school’s Queenka.

            She noticed Woohyun’s attention was on another girl and instantly straddled his lap, “Only look at me, Oppa,” she growled in his ear before moving her lips onto his as his hands rested on her hip.

-

            You on the other hand was still dancing on this incredibly hot guy. Even though you were at a club, you were surprised that he wasn’t an like a lot of guys at the club were.

            Your eyes made their way to Infinite’s booth just to see if they were here tonight and to your guess, they were.

            What caught your attention was Seungyeon and Woohyun having an intense make out session. You grinned. You could see right past her. She was a person desperate to keep her position as top dog around school.

            Now that you thought of it, your school was pretty weird. Everyone had a quiet school life and only talked when drama or other things occurred. At night, they were the complete opposite. You had recognized a lot of your school mates at the club, partying the night away. The next morning, they would be back to regular high school students.

            You mentally laughed to yourself, ‘This is going to be an interesting school year.’


So this chapter is just more about Seungyeon and stuff. 
Oh, and now you know more about Veronica's personality :D 

So yeah, 
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy.