Chapter 19

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

            “So how was your week so far?” he looped arms with you as the two of you walked into ice cream parlor.

            “Ugh, on Monday I almost got into a fight with the Queenka at my school,” you growled, rolling your eyes, “What a way to start the week,”

            “You say you hate complicated things, but it seems like you’re the one who looks for trouble all the time,” he chuckled stepping to the cashier, “What do you want?”

            “I’ll take an Oreo Sundae,”

            “One Oreo Sundae and a Cookies and Cream in a cake cone please,” Chunji paid for the ice cream before finding a seat in small shop.

            “It’s not like I look for trouble. It always finds me. Some people are just really annoying. Other times, I have my reasons to pick a fight,” you mocked, taking a spoonful.

            “Dude, you’re going to ruin your figure if you keep your eating habits,” he shook his head, “Anyways, why did you almost kick her ?”

            “She was picking on the school’s nerd again. Everyone just watched. I hate it. It’s still the same school as before: everyone just keeps their mouths shut unless there’s something to talk about. They act like nothing’s going on.”

            Chunji watched as you stabbed your spoon into your sundae before taking bite after bite. He reached across the table and gently stopped you by placing his finger tips against your wrist just before the spoon reached your lips, causing you to look at him.

            His face softened seeing the look of hurt, anger, and defeat in your eyes, “Were….were you bullied by her before?”

            You lightly laughed looking down, poking at your sundae, “Yeah… I was…”

----------

            “What are you doing this weekend?”

            “I don’t think I have any plans. Want to hang out?”

            “Actually, I have a favor.”

            He stopped searching through the racks of clothes and eyed you questionably, “What?” He was surprised. You didn’t like asking for help.

            “This weekend, shopping, you and me and a certain someone else,”

            “Who?” he furrowed his eyebrows.

            “A girl,” you winked.

            “Is she cute?” Chunji became half interested. You nodded.

            “Well then count me in!”

            You mentally laughed at your oblivious best friend for falling into your trap so willingly. You needed a guy’s point of view to make sure you’re plans for Mina would work.

            You grabbed a floral shirt off the rack and put it against your body, “This is so cute.”

            “Not on you,” he joked.

            You quickly shot him a look, “Your eyebrows are uneven.”

            “It’s not my fault! The freaking lady did it all weird!” he protested.

            You loved your relationship with Chunji. The both of you would joke around and piss each other off without the other person getting -hurt. You enjoyed his company. He was like the brother you never had and you were like his sister.

----------

            “So meet me at the mall okay?” you asked Mina.

            Ever since the incident this week, the both of you began talking more. You became her only friend.

            She nodded her head.

            “Well, well, well,”

            Everyone turned their heads to the door to find Seungyeon leaning against the door frame before she strode over to where you and Mina were.

            Infinite became more alert. Not of Seungyeon, but of you. For a girl, Infinite knew you could do some damage. You were a strong person all around and you hated taking peoples’ crap. All in all, you weren’t scared to beat the out of Seungyeon and Infinite knew that, especially Woohyun. He remembered how you beat those two guys that one night he saved you and those nights at the club. Infinite remembered as well.

            You shot her a dirty look, “What do you want?”

            She placed a hand on her hip, “Seems like the two of you gotten closer.”

            You stood up, “If that’s all you have to say then I suggest you leave. Don’t stand there and state the obvious.”

            You wanted to slap the stupidity out of her.

            ‘No duh, Sherlock. Way to state the obvious.’ You practically said.

            She scoffed, “Do you really think I’m scared of you?”

            You smirked, also placing a hand onto your hip as you leaned to one side, “I know you are. I’m a threat to you. I can tell from the look in your eyes.” You pierced your eyes to hers as you saw her gulp in anger. You were right and she couldn’t handle hearing the truth. Your bluntness was something she didn't expect either.

            She raised a hand to slap you, but before she her hand came dangerously close to your cheek, you grabbed her wrist.

            The whole class watched in amazement.

            “I don’t think it would be smart of you to trigger my anger. I have a very hard time controlling it.”

            She tried pulling her hand away, but you only gripped tighter. She looked at you in fear. You could see the helplessness in her eyes.

            “Veronica that’s enough,”

            You looked over to Woohyun and turned back to Seungyeon, giving her a cocky smile, sinking your nails into her flesh to cause some bruising as a warning then throwing her wrist back to her, making her stumble back from the impact.

             “Consider yourself lucky.” 


I still feel bad about being lazy and impatient to thank all of the new ones by writing on their wall, but I'm just impatient to wait 100 seconds. LOL. 
Anyways, 
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy. 
-Dallena