Chapter 16

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “Is it true, Woohyun?” you looked at him with tears at the brim of your eyes.

            “Come on, Cho Hee. This is the Nam Woohyun, the biggest player in Infinite.” Sungyeol draped an arm around his shoulders as the members sat and watched.

            “So all of this…was just …a bet?” unable to contain yourself, you let the tear drops fall, “How could you? You said you love me.”

            “I never loved you.” He laughed with the rest of s.

            “But you said-”

            “How could you possibly think that I would love you?”

            You felt your heart drop and shatter into a million pieces. Your first love, your first boyfriend, your first kiss was nothing, but a bet.

            “Did you honestly think that I, Nam Woohyun, would go out and love a nerd? You aren’t even attractive. It was hell having to fake a relationship with you.” he took a piece of your hair in between two fingers, “Short hair,” he then flicked the middle of your glasses, “ugly, thick framed glasses,” he pointed at your lips, “and braces.” He smirked and crossed his arms, “A true nerd.”  

----------

            “Umma, Appa… I want to go to the states and study.”

            “No, Cho Hee. We already talked about this.” Your mother argued.

            You grabbed her arm and pleaded, “Please. This is something I really want. I-”

            “Cho Hee, I said no and I don’t want to hear anymore of this.”

            “Why can’t I go?”

            “Because,”

            “Yeobo,” your dad tried to help, but your mom was too stubborn.

            “Didn’t you tell me that you would support me no matter what? Umma, I’ve never asked you for anything. I’m begging you, just this once. I’ll only be gone for two years. No, just one year will be good enough.” You looked at her with pleading eyes and tears.

            She sighed, “Fine.” She realized how upset you’ve been for the past few weeks. Even though she didn’t know why you were upset, she agreed, thinking that if you left for the states you would feel better and forget about whatever made you upset. Plus, it seemed like something you really wanted and you never asked your parents for much.

            “I’ll be back in one year, Mom. I promise.”

----------

            “Nam , aye?” Chunji scoffed.

            “Yeah, I know right? I need to get back at him for everything he’s done to me, but I just don’t know how.” You plopped onto your bed.

            Chunji sat down besides you, “I do.”

            You sat up and eyed your best friend, “How?”

            “Do the same thing: Make him fall in love with you and then give him the boot.” Chunji laughed and kick the air.

            “And how am I supposed to do that, Einstein?” you asked sarcastically.

            “Here’s the plan.” 


I dont really like this chapter much... 
I wrote this at like 1 in the morning while laying down so I was pretty lazy. Lol. 
Anyways, 
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy