Apology not accepted.

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what will it be, Taehyung?"

"I'm staying here Irene".

"Well, then I will too".

"You won't handle it".

"Watch me" she replied stubbornly.

Irene sat back down on the park bench, suddenly a gust of wind made her shiver, she rubbed her arms.

"You're wearing a skivvy, why isn't it warm?"

"I don't know, but I have a theory that men made women's clothing thin so that other men had to give women their jackets on a first date to make men like heros and to make women fall inlove, I know, it's ridiculous but it's just a theory".

Taehyung let out a little chuckle.

"Does a guy giving a girl his jacket even accomplish any thing besides the obvious, I mean, can it really make a girl fall for a guy?"

"I don't know" said Irene as she looked up at the sky to see the sky's color changing.

After a few minutes of silence Irene suddenly spoke. "What am I even doing?"

"My thoughts exactly, you should go home, it's way too dark and dangerous for you to be out here so late at night"

"I know, I don't usually do stuff like this" she said as she threw her arms up in the air.

"Irene, you might be acting up because of what happened with you and Sehun, I feel partly to blame for what's happened, so, if you want to talk about it, I'll listen"

"What, you will?"

"Yes, one off though".

Irene felt her eyes well up and the the tears came out.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh. "this is going to be a long night, isn't it?"

Irene started crying and sobbing as she thought of Sehun and all the memories of them together flooded through her mind.

Irene suddenly felt something heavy fall on shoulders, she looked to see that Taehyung had drooped his black jacket over her shoulders, she looked at him.

"Thank you".

"What ever, I was just getting hot, so, I'm using you as coat hanger".

Irene smiled softly.

"Taehyung?"

"What?"

"Do you know any way that I could just chill out and not stress about this so much, even just for a moment?"

Taehyung replied almost instantly "alcohol".

"What?"

"Do your parents have any alcohol?"

"Yes, but..."

"Well,  go and have some".

"But, I'm under twenty one".

"Yeah, but you do know that in a lot of other countries drinking is legal for people eighteen and over, right?"

"Yeah, but.."

"Just pretend you are in one of those countries".

"But alcohol can make people do silly things".

"Your point being?"

Irene let out a sigh "That doesn't sound good".

"I'll come over and make sure you only have one or two glasses and I'll listen to you talk for a little while so you don't have to be by yourself, okay?"

Irene let out a heavy sigh "okay, but we can only have a little wine, my Mother allows me to have wine".

"Fine, just one or two glasses of wine, you can rant a bit and then go to bed".

Irene nodded as she stood up and they both left the park.

....

They both made it back to her house after a couple of minutes of walking.

"Can I choose the wine?"

"Umm, okay, the kitchens just through there, I'm just going to go wash my face".

"Yep" said Taehyung as he then walked through to the kitchen.

Irene walked into the kitchen too "I don't know, is this even right, I am going through a break up".

"I've seen it on all those movies, girls always drink wine and eat unhealthy foods after break ups, isn't' that right?"

"You have seen those movies?"

"I wasn't watching them, my Mum was and I just happened to be in the same room"

Irene laughed "sure sure".

"Just go wash your face, I'll choose the best one".

"Okay, okay, I'll be back down in 5, don't just leave okay?"

"I'll try my hardest not to" he said as he kept looking through the fridge.

Irene then turned around and went up stairs, she went into her room and instead of going to wash her face she just crashed onto her bed.

"Was it the right thing to do, breaking up with Sehun, I mean, will I ever find a guy that would love me as much as Sehun did?"

There was a knock at the door.

She wiped her eyes and got up and answered the door, it was Taehyung.

"I just spilt some juice on me by accident cause the lid wasn't on properly, who didn't screw the lid on properly, that wasn't my fault at all!"

"It's fine, really, just go wash up in the bathroom; Actually, did you want a shower?"

"No".

"Come on, it might make you feel a bit better".

"What do you mean a bit better".

"You seem kind of grumpy, I mean, I'm the one dealing with a harsh break up, why does it seem like you are?"

"Okay, okay, fine, what ever, if it'll make you shut-up"

"I just thought of something, follow me" Irene then walked past him and led him to what looked like the guest room.

She opened the wardrobe doors and then turned to Taehyung. "Wear whatever you can find in here that fits you, my Mum owns a chain of clothing stores and these are the clothes that didn't sell very good, but there are some really good clothes in here, that I think are really awesome!"

"No, I want to wear my clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter