You'll be successful.

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mum! This is my friend" explained Irene as she then came and stood next to him.

Her Mother came over and looked at Taehyung closely "those clothes look familiar, do you, do you shop at 'All stars clothing'?"

Taehyung went to open his mouth but Irene interupted "I got those for him" she blurted out.

"And, why would you do that?"

"Well, because, he came over and he accidently spilled juice on his clothing, so, so I offered him a change of clothing" said Irene as she then gave an awkward smile.

"And, why was he going in our fridge? Can he not afford his own food or drinks?"

"Don't be rude Mother! You're being really horrible to my friend!"

"Your friend? How can this person be YOUR friend? He looks like a bad person, someone you shouldn't even know of, let alone be friends with!"

Irene's eyes widened and she stepped forward "you don't even know him, who are you to say anything!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!"

"I, I can go" said Taehyung as he went to walk past Irene's mum, Irene suddenly grabbed his wrist and he stopped and turned and looked at her hand and then at her.

"No, you're not going any where, not until my Mother, apologizes!"

"I, I really don't mind" replied Taehyung as he tried to pull away from Irene.

Irene's Mother then let out a heavy sigh "Prove me wrong, kid, chat for a while, if I like you, I'll apologize; Deal?"

Irene nodded at Taehyung.

"Ah, alright" he replied nervously.

"Good, well, Irene, could you go to the shop and get a few things I need for an office lunch tomorrow".

"Office lunch?"

"Yes, it's my assistant's birthday tomorrow, so we are having a big lunch, please, be a dear and just do this for me".

"Oh-okay, but he should come with me!"

"I said, I want to chat with him, remember?"

Irene looked at Taehyung and muttered "Are you going to be okay?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Go, sit back at the table" demanded Irene's Mother.

"Mother, don't talk to him like that!"

"Don't you worry, dear, I'll be nice" replied Irene's Mother as she then pulled out a pen and a notepad from her handbag.

Taehyung watched as Irene's Mother wrote a list of things she needed in the note pad, he could feel himself becoming more and more anxious but he concealed his fear with a poker face.

As soon as Irene was gone, her Mother came and sat across from Taehyung.

He cleared his throat and kept his head down.

"So, boy, what do you want?"

Taehyung looked up at her "my name is Taehyung".

"I'll stick with boy" she replied as she then began to tap her fingers on the table.

He looked at the table cloth and in his mind he was thinking of rude comebacks to say to this woman, it was taking all of his might to not use one on her.

"What do you do?"

Taehyung shook his head "nothing" he replied, simply.

"Nothing?"

"Absolutely".

"Are you playing with me?"

"Nope, I am dead serious, I do nothing, I have nothing, I am nothing, that's all I have to say".

"So, you, you're a loser?"

"Yep, in society's opinion, that I am".

"And, in your opinion?"

"Well, I don't like myself but I don't like society even more, so I disobey society and do everything opisite to what it wants me to do, that makes me happy".

"You don't look happy, kid".

Taehyung replied with a simple sigh and then he stood up. "Why did you send her off like that?"

"Because, we need ingrediants".

"You sent her off so that you could tell me to stay away from her, right?"

Irene's Mother stood up. "I think you look good in those clothes, I think you could make a career out of it".

"What?"

"I tell you what, you can work as a model for my clothing label".

"What? Why would you give me a job?"

"Uh-huh, you haven't let me finish".

Taehyung let out a sigh "fine, finish then".

"I'll give you the job and a car and everything you need, even a nice place and good pay, everything you will ever need" she said as she then smiled "But you have to promise to stay away from my daughter for atleast a year".

"A, a year?"

"Yes, a year".

"Why a year?"

"Because, I don't want you to be around her right now, while she's just starting college, she needs to focus" replied Irene's Mother with a look of sincerity on her face "but the main reason is because, by then, you might be somebody that she, her family and her friends can be proud of, someone that could actually take care of her".

Taehyung was instantly reminded of Sehun's words "Maybe if you changed your lifestyle, changed your attitude, and just changed, I could accept you and her".

"So, deal?"

Taehyung looked at her "where is the job? Your mall, or what ever?"

"Oh, it's in the city, but, you will have to fly over to New York, that's where the shoots are done for our advertisements".

"New-New York?"

"Yep, would that be a problem?"

"I, I don't know english, I have lived in South Korea my whole life!"

"It's okay, you will learn English while you are there.."

"But, but it just sounds all too scary, what if I lose my job while I am there, I'll have no way to return?"

"I can do a contract up tonight, it will guarantee your position as a official model, it will be a year long contract".

"How will I be paid, weekly, monthly?"

"Weekly, I'll set it all up".

"Why, why would you do this?"

Irene's Mother sat back down and let out a sigh "she's in love with you".

Taehyung felt his heart rate increase as he heard those words. "In-inlove, wi-with me?"

Her Mother looked at him and nodded "I can tell, she's probably already broken up with that lovely boy Sehun, I must call his parents and ask for forgivness".

"You, you must be mistaken!"

"I'm not, I know my own daughter, she might even give up college just to stay here, with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter