No Name

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Irene, time to get up".

Irene opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a big brown envelope being waved in her face.

"Oh my God, is that my.."

"It sure is!"

Irene jumped out of bed and snatched the envelope from her Mother's hand.

"Do you want to ring Sehun and tell him it's arrived?"

"No, no, Mum, I want to open it and see the results first".

"Okay, okay".

Irene was about to open it but then she looked at her Mother to see her Mother's eyes were watering.

"Mum, what if I don't get in, I don't want you to get all excited for nothing".

"You will, you will!"

"Mum, please.."

"Okay, Okay, I'll leave but if I hear a scream I am running back in with my arms wide open".

"Okay, thanks Mum".

A soon as her Mum left the room Irene inhaled a huge gulp of air and then held it for a couple of seconds while closing her eyes and then she exhaled.

"I can do this" she said to herself as she slowly peeled back the envelope's opening; Suddenly her phone went off and she jumped up out of bed.

"Oh my gosh!"

Her Mother ran in "did you get in!?"

"No Mum, I just need to answer my phone".

"Wait, you didn't get in?"

"I mean no, I didn't open it!"

"Could you answer your phone Rene, it's going off".

"Mum, please!"

"Okay, going, going".

As soon as the door shut Irene answered her phone.

"Sehun"

"Rene, do you want a ride to school?"

"Umm..."

"Come on, please don't say no, we haven't talked in a couple of days and I really want..".

"Okay, okay".

"Thanks Rene, so I'll see ya soon, in about half hour?".

"Okay" Irene replied as she let out a sigh.

"Don't sound too excited!"

"Oh, I am so sorry, I'm just, I was up all night studying, I am so tired".

"Why did I have to fall in love with the study-type girl".

Irene laughed "I am not a study-type girl!".

"You study 10 hours a day Irene".

"Only recently, cause I have to go to Harvard".

"Oh, speaking of that, has your envelope come yet?"

"Ummm..."

Irene looked at the big brown envelope that was sitting on the bed. 

"Rene?"

"Uhh, no, no it hasn't".

"Oh, Okay, as soon as it comes, we should.."

"I have to get ready for school" interupted Irene "I am not out of bed yet".

"Okay, okay, hurry up straight A".

"Don't call me that, what if I get a 'B' on my History assignment then will you call me Straight B".

"Nope, I call you Straight A not because of your test results but I call you straight A because, in my opinion, you are the best of the best, you are a Straight A".

"Sehun, I am not an assignment or an exam!"

"I am just playing around Irene, what's wrong?"

"Well, what's wrong is that.."

Irene then realized she shouldn't keep talking cause she was getting irritated for no reason. 

"Well?"

Irene then coughed a bit and laughed "shouldn't you call me A+, ya dummy!"

Sehun laughed "there's the girl I know and love, I'll see ya soon!"

"Okay!"

Irene hung up and then looked at the brown envelope.

"You will just have to wait" she said as she grabbed the envelope and threw it under the bed.

...

After half an hour, Irene was now ready to go to school. She ran down the stairs and looked into the tall mirror that stood in the hall way.

Irene was small but she had a figure that all the girls were jealous of, her skin was milky white and her eyes were big and brown, her hair was dark brown and she always tied it up in a pony tail before leaving the house; She had the look of a perfect model student. 

She let out a sigh and then slouched her shoulders.

"Why do I feel so bored?"

She then heard a car horn beeping so she snapped out of her thoughts and ran to the front door.

"Bye Mum!"

"Seeya honey, tell me the.."

Irene shut the door and ran down the porch steps and out to the car that was waiting for her.

She knocked on the window and as the window was winding down she let out a sigh.

"Sehun, you usually come to the door, you know how angry my Dad gets when you don't.."

To Irene's suprise it wasn't Sehun sitting in the drivers seat.

"What, who are you?"

"None of your buisness".

"What?"

"I said, N.O.Y.B".

"Isn't it, M.Y.O.B?"

"I say what I want, Okay?"

"Well, any way, why do you have Sehun's car?"

"Just get in".

"No!"

She then felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and she reached into her pocket and grabbed it out.

It was a txt from Sehun, she opened it and it read "Rene, I am so sorry, something happened and I can't come to school today but my friend is picking you up, ignore his attitude, he is decent, sorry babe".

Irene stom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter