The Bullies and the Victim

My Guardian Angels

It is now Lunch Time at Woolim High, yet Infinite still hasn't met Park ~~~~ and the queenkas. ( Is that right? I'm blank atm )

Everyone in the school knows Infinite already, but of course Infinite doesn't know everybody. 

Actually they don't intend on becoming friends with others. ( Unless they fall in love with a girl and BLAH BLAH)

Infinite grabbed their lunch trays and chose their food.

"OH! oh my gosh , oh my gosh, oh my gosh! IT'S SUSHIIII. HYUNG! LOOK! SUSHIIIIII~" squealed Hoya.

-Oh my gosh , nice way to ruin our image Hoya!- Thought L.

"They..have PANCAKES TOO?!? EEEKKKK" Sunggyu..also squealed.

-Not you too hyung- L shakes his head embarrassed 

Soon everyone was digging in but.. of course excluding Park ~~~. She was always the last one to get her food at the canteen because people would always

push in front of her.

PARK ~~~~'s POV

-Sigh- I'm always last and end up with the bad food D: . Oh wells at least i actually GOT food.

Today all i got was ONE piece of toast, a simple carton of milk and an apple.

3RD PERSON POV

Park ~~~~ was just walking to her seat when her and her food was knocked onto the floor.

"YAH! Don't you have eyes? Watch your step! AISH ,what am i supposed to do about my dress now?!!?! Do you know how much this costed?!" Snarled the

leader queenka Goo Hara.

Behind her was her other fellow queenkas:

Nicole

Seungyeon

Gyuri

and Jiyoung

They may look innocent but trust me ... they are total es. ( A/N I Do not hate Kara, they were just the first girls to pop into my head when writing this.)

PARK ~~~~'s  POV

"YAH! Are you listening? Far out! Don't tell me you are Deaf as well , geez. Why do girls like you even exist , just die already!" Goo Hara screamed.

Tears were threatening to come out of my eyes, i just couldnt keep it in anymore with all those harsh words.

I saw Nicole step up and stood right beside Goo Hara, "What are you going to do about her dress now? You little brat."

I couldnt take it anymore ... " YOUR DRESS IS FREAKING UGLY ANYWAY! IT LOOKS LIKE IT CAME OUT OF A TRASHCAN JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO!" i

screamed. When i had realised what i said, it was too late. Way too late.

SLAP! A big red hand mark was placed on my left cheek. " How dare you say that! It's time we taught you a lesson!" Hara snarled.

Everyone in Kara was approaching me now, why does god have to do this to me?

This is me:

And this is my life.

I just hope one day seven princes could come and save me...

Gyuri raised her fist and flung it towards me , but before it could hit me it was stopped by one of the most handsome guys ive ever seen and met.

With his Dark brown hair, sharp nose and melancholic gaze, behind him was 6 other handsome and charismatic boys.

Could my wish be coming true?