WELCOME

Fakepop

 

Fakepop

Welcome to Fakepop (previously known as FN;FF, it was a working title meaning fake news; fanfics).

Fake news . We're now in the age where most people don't really know where to get accurate information from, and that's a sad thing.

But we can always make something good out of the bad stuff, so I bring you Fakepop, my fellow BiHi shippers! Let us all bask under the sun as our ship sets sail to the beautiful oasis that is canon island! 

 

But it's Fake News?!

I'm putting aside real news for the real stuff. This is still fanfiction... news style fan fiction, that is. So don't go quoting around things from here and claiming they're true because they're obviously not and you'll get your head cut off. Just kidding. No, I'm serious. You'll probably go to jail. Kidding again. 

I got you! I was serious for a moment there. No, really.

 

 

 


Your Writer-Nims:

ntDsTou.png

Ae Ra : The super cute and creepy sasaeng who translates all the fake Korean news she finds online. She does her magic and brings us crispy, juicy BiHi gossip! If you're into deep, FBI-level fan girl news, Ae Ra is your girl.

 

iAu5ljw.png

Yoo Mi : The coordi-noona's lounge is her second home so most of what you'll hear from her are backstage gossip like who talked to who and who was in someone's car the other day! Less creepy with a valid excuse!

 

jKwKBrl.png

Hong Joo : Don't be fooled by her angelic face and mature aura. Hong Joo is Fakepop's treasure. Scoops about drama / music / film releases? She's got our back. It pays to have a legit PD on our team!

 
 

 

Now that you got to know our writer-nim's, you should now have an idea of how our chapters work! They'll all be labeled under the writer-nim's name so you know what category they are! Ae Ra for online / creepy sasaeng news, Yoo Mi for our backstage gossip and Hong Joo for our pre/post production scoops!

Have fun and we will try to update as much as we can because we know you need your daily dose of  BiHi!

 

 

iGfYtJR.png