chapter 14

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one understands to where life will bring someone go away. Every your trip have their own surprise. Now Seolhyun understand why they always never say never, because you never know what tomorrow might bring.

As the elevator climbed slid towards the thirtieth floor, with Taeyeon at her side, the adrenaline inside her body was churning violently. As long as in the elevator none of them spoke. They are busy with their own thoughts.

The elevator clinked and opened. They stepped out of the elevator. Seolhyun follows Taeyeon to the door, 309.

They are also in the apartment that the second time visited by Seolhyun. Like deja vu. But this time, it feels wonderful.

 

"Please sit down, Seolhyun-ah." Taeyeon points to the sofa.

"Can we sit on the carpet?" Seolhyun said unconsciously. Somehow she didn’t want to sit on the sofa. Seolhyun still remembers how Taeyeon cold to her and act like there is no her when first arriving and sitting on the sofa.

Taeyeon was stunned. Just a moment and then the head of her boss nodded quickly. "Of course, I moved the sofa first, ok."

Before Seolhyun answered she saw Taeyeon began to gouge the sofa to the edge of the room.

"Ehm, no, it's ok, Tae."

Taeyeon is still shifting the sofa, and Seolhyun helped her because Seolhyun said it doesn’t matter, Taeyeon still do, so Seolhyun help her.

"It's more comfortable sitting down." Taeyeon said later. "Anyway this is don’t take a long." The girl shifts the bigger sofa with Seolhyun's help. "And done."

They are now standing in the middle of now empty carpets. All sofa have been moved closer to the wall. It gives a bigger space, as well as in Seolhyun's heart. Somehow the first bad memories came were blurred.

"You know." Taeyeon spoke while looking around the spacious room, "the best way to forget bad memories?"

"What?"

"By creating new, more beautiful memories, in the same place."

Seolhyun was stunned. Her voice vanished.

Taeyeon turned away, looking at her gently. "I am trying to, Seolhyun-ah. Here I try to erase your bad memories the first time you come to my apartment. The only way, well, you're right, with us sitting on the carpet, and not on the sofa. "

Seolhyun couldn’t speak. But her gaze to Taeyeon had already expressed her gratitude.

"Anyway more comfortable like this." Taeyeon laughed happily. "More wider."

"Thanks, Tae." Said Seolhyun who had found her voice again.

"Your welcome." Taeyeon smiled. "Just sit down now." Taeyeon stepped into the tightly closed room. "I'll change clothes first, then I'll make something for us to eat. You must be hungry, right? From the afternoon haven’t eaten anything yet. " Taeyeon glances at her. " If you say you are not hungry, it means you're lying." Taeyeon smiles thinly. "Because you know for me it's not just hungry anymore, but reallyyyyy."

Seolhyun smiled, "let me help you, Tae"

"no, it’s ok." Reject Taeyeon. "Just cooking ramyun. I'm sorry, Seolhyun-ah I don’t prepare if there are guests who will come here. I don’t think you want to come. "

"It is okay."

"Still strong for waiting, right?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

Seolhyun nodded.

"Good". Taeyeon nodded. "I changed clothes and clean up kitchen for a while. Just sit there while you watch TV. "

"Dae."

Seolhyun the TV. She changed channel after channel. No TV shows caught her attention. No one, because Seolhyun's thoughts are always on the girl who is now changing clothes, which makes Seolhyun's mind increasingly uncertain. Taeyeon looks very cute, even more cute when she saw the busy Taeyeon preparing food for her.

"You sure don’t want me to help?" Seolhyun asked.

"It's done." Taeyeon's voice was heard. Not long the owner of the voice came up with two tall, high-legged glasses filled with dark liquid and two blocks of ice.

Seolhyun receives one glass given by Taeyeon. "What is this?"

Taeyeon watched her, her eyes narrowed, "what if I say this is alcohol?"

"Are you serious?" Seolhyun said suspiciously.

Taeyeon nodded. "That make you drunk."

"that is a good idea. Besides, I really need to get a little drunk to be more relaxed. "

How could she be more drunk than now, spend the night with Taeyeon.

"I am just kidding. Just sparkling. I can’t be as crazy as to make you drunk. It won’t be fun anymore, like not you. "

Yes, Taeyeon doesn’t know how crazy she's made Seolhyun drunk without having to give her a alcohol.

Silence again. In the middle of two cups, a remote between them, a neglected TV, showing a new year on the continent, Seolhyun sat staring at the carpet. Again she thought hard to find the subject of conversation.

"Your fiance is not angry because you are not with him again tonight?"

Seolhyun looks up as she hears a question that comes out of Taeyeon's mouth. At the sight of Taeyeon sitting in front of her, watching her.

"Yesterday wasn’t with him. Tonight, too. Is he not angry? " Taeyeon asked again.

"His name is Yonghwa." Said Seolhyun. "Better just call a name , don’t call it with the status."

" So what? He's your fiance, isn’t he? "

"He also has a name. And no, Yonghwa is not angry. What about Tiffany? She doesn’t sulk?" Seolhyun replied.

"Really not angry?" Taeyeon asked hesitantly.

Seolhyun shook her head. Yonghwa is not angry. The voice of that man sounds disappointed when yes, again Seolhyun preach that tonight she had to stay at the office. But Yonghwa has already promised. In this case Seolhyun must respect him for not denying his own words even though things are going very bad for their relationship, in her own eyes .

" and Tiffany?" Repeated Seolhyun.

"Tiffany is not sulking. She has an event, " Taeyeon explained shortly. "Well, by the way about Tiffany, would you please explain how you can find Tiffany’s Instagram? And how do you know Tiffany's full name? "

. Seolhyun looked down. Her hand began to grasp the carpet and then held the remote and played it.

"Hyun-ah?"

"Err ...."

" You are stalking Tiffany’s Instagram." Taeyeon concludes. " And it's not hard to guess from who you know Tiffany's full name. Only a person who knows about my ex in the office. "

"Don’t be mad at Sunny Unnie." Seolhyun murmured.

"No. I won’t be mad, as long as you tell me. "

"Tell you about what?"

"Why are you stalking Tiffany’s Instagram."

Seolhyun sighed, finally she nodded. " Ehm, I'm stalking Tiffany’s Instagram. I'm curious to know what your ex looks like. I'm curious to know what kind of girl you like. I'm sorry, Tae. "

"Don’t apologize." Taeyeon shook her head, smiled. " That's natural, you'll be surprised. Obviously Tiffany is not like you. "

" Yes we are very different. She looks very fond of fashion, travelling, while I ... " Seolhyun see herself.

" You are more stable, you are sweeter, you are more straight." Taeyeon smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter