Chapter 13

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am I already success? Am I already be someone who is worthy? Is that work in the big company and got high this  position make me be a someone who doesn't embarrassing others again?. I standing on the roof top of big company, see the sights under my feet how i very struggling lousy for in my place right now. Just by myself come to the big city is the very difficult hing. How lucky because i wasn't sell myself be e for get money.

Sigh. First day of selection the new generation. The very boring thing. Remembering last year, i have no passionate, how I get a kid is very stupid and only can dress up, i dubious team selection that passes her. What are they see from her.

This is the time ..

I walk towards stairs .

“Tae ...”

“Oh, Sunny-ah.”

“Finally I find you . Mr. Lee called me, he say you will be team selection later.”

“Very boring.”

“Aahh .. wae. Is not that you say that you no satisfied with work of team selection last year, so you can choose by your own right now. The type that you want, Taeee ... “ Sunny's tone was mocking .

“What the heck, Sunny.”

“Hahaha .. come on.”

I and Sunny went in to the elevator.

“Oh, Tae. I will take some file to finance division.”

“Okay.”

Sunny came out from the lift after the door open .

"Please stop ...”

Someone shouted and I was pressed elevator button, the door open. A woman come in with in a hurry .

“Mianhae ..”

She also say sorry and bow. That woman was tall, long black hair, wear white shirt and black skirt under the knees, wear high heels matching color with her skirt. She carry a yellow map. I am sure she is one of participants ODP employees. She attempted her nervous with inhale exhale slowly. Cutie.

Ding ...

The door was open and that woman step away first, I went out however she walk more fast . damn! That women is very dangerous, she is will be one of the reason commotion in the company, a lot of men who will fight for her.

Oh, this woman

I look her picture and profile, her profile is in my hands right now .

Kim Seolhyun

 

All ODP employees already get together and she was there too.

“Kim Seolhyun. You will be under the guidance of Ms. Taeyeon. She will be your mentor for the next six months.”

I hear Yunho Oppa say that. I already know that, but still a lot of files should be I check, the files provided by Sunny before I come in to this room. The finance reports are very troublesome.

 

“Where is she?" Mr. Lee came to my office room with angry .

“Oh . Mr. Lee”

“Where is the new girl? Why she wasn't at her table?”

“Uhm ..”

“How can you choose employee who don’t responsible to work,, today is her first day in office she even not at her table. I trust you to choose who competent, Tae. I will move her to other divisions. I don't need employees as she's in the leasing division.”

“Wait , Mr. Lee. I asked her to go to finance division. About a few days here is inspection on finance division and you know that was very much troublesome”

"Are you sure?”

“Dae, i stake my position if what i say wrong, you already know me really well, Mr. Lee. "

“Okay.”

Mr. Lee came out with face that is not angry as before.

What the hell, what was i just saying. I hit my forehead.

 

The files are not ever absent from on my desk. I must check it out with carefuly, i can't just go home and sleep if there are still a lot of work not yet completed. When I look to outside from door my office a little open. Changmin talking with her. She is smiling. How can she smile to others but with me shw was kind of upset.

Riinnggg...

Phone above my desk also sounds

“Tae, it's time to presentation to Mr. Lee. Have you already prepare it ?”

“Ahh , dae dae ... “

! I forget to check report for presentation. I went to meeting room.

Sigh! How could this happen, how could this big mistake can get away from my observations, i should check first earlier. ..

“I 'm sorry.” Changmin looked at her. “But you seem to have to work overtime.”

She smile with sweet and said, “ It's okay, sir. I have to”

“If you have any difficulties you can tell me “. Changmin went away. I come to her with anger overflowed.

She was little surprised when I already in front of her table.

“Yes?” She asked calmly.

“I ask you to calculate the occupancy rate of the tenant at this mall .”

“I did.” Her response sounds calm.

“This is what you say you did?”

She racked her brain, trying to remember where she got the numbers so inconsequential.

“I regret choosing you. My hunch was completely wrong. I thought you were different. But since the first day you worked here, you were really bad. You .. “

“Sorry if my performance is disappointing and below your expectations, Ms. Taeyeon. I'm sorry if I'm so stupid and you're wrong to rely on your hunch.”

I was silent, narrowed my eyes, looked at her sharply. How can she said as that while the bis mistake come from her and she casually only smile to Changmin as if all work that she do it right.

“If you can’t stand my work anymore, it's okay. I don’t mind to make a letter of resignation and ... “

I walked away and left her alone. You stupid girl! How can she ...

This is really crazy. Why I can be like this. Aiishh !!!

Breath, Tae. Breath ...

I must complete my job, still many reports should I create and check, it should be no single thing that disturbed my work. The day already late however I still struggling with stacks of files. The phone was ringing, feelings hurt when look the name on the screen of my phone. Umma. I must lift it up? or better just ignore as if i don’t know ? Sigh.

“Dae ..”

“Tae .. How are you ?”

“I am fine.”

“Uhm , Tae. Jiwong will open a branch store glasses in other areas. The glasses store of your father evidently enough advanced fast. And in the few months will be opening, the new one. Hayeon will graduate in the few months too. Could you go home? Jiwong and Hayeon certainly very happy. They are really miss you, me too. Tae, Umma will cooking .. "

“I can't”

“But, Tae maybe later you ..”

“No, Umma. Not now. And not later.”

My heart as sliced by knife, if hands were cut you still can treat it but my heart, my heart permanent hurt.

“Are you still mad?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter