chapter 12

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Visitors are starting to arrive. At first there are still few guests who set foot in the open courtyard. As time went on, the more visitors arrive. The organizers consisting of the Eclair Organizer, leasing staff who had to stay on the most special night of 365 days, some promotional staff and nearly half the employees of the fit out division, wore similar clothes.

Jeans and a white shirt with the company logo and brand mall. They were placed at the agreed points at the meeting which was also attended by Mr. Lee Sooman.

For the first time, Seolhyun was involved backstage in a big event with popular bands, girl bands and MCs on the rise. Even if it comes with the attributes of work, still the excitement is managed to make Seolhyun mood is good and of course better than the previous days.

She smiled as some leasing employees tried to hold back from the excitement when FT Island, sitting in the area that had been provided. The talents are eat and drink before they perform on stage later. And she also couldn’t help smiling when she saw some male friends from the fit out division swallowing and gawking when they saw Irene tidy up her clothes, her shoulders open. A blend of beauty and a successful appearance allows anyone to glance many times.

Since sunset and the sky turned pale dark orange, and the loudspeaker was deafening. Everything is ready for this big event.

By midnight, the atmosphere was getting crowded.

FT Island performs its duties to entertain the audience. Their popular songs continue to play. Sometimes there is a pause, but the void is successfully filled by a great MC that makes scrolling seconds don’t feel long.

Feeling her legs are sore, Seolhyun stepped up and sat in a quiet corner. She looked at the crowd, under the branches of old trees and cold air, at least she felt the place was now the perfect place for a perfect hidden rest.

Currently FT Island is playing one of their popular songs. Seolhyun is still listening, lulled by the song, when she feels someone is taking the place next to her.

She turned her head. The next second Seolhyun immediately looked back with pale face. Shocked to find out who was sitting next to her.

A figure she always thought about. A shadow that never goes away from her mind. The girl who is always present in every daydream. Now the girl is present wearing the same pair of jeans and a white shirt. She sat down next to her. So close, even if Seolhyun's arm moves slightly will touch her arm.

Seolhyun is still silent and confused.

Taeyeon didn’t react and just stared forwards. She looked straight at Hongki who was singing a song in the chorus. The wind blows cold among those who had been cold before.

Seolhyun swallowed.

"The song is nice to hear, right." Taeyeon broke the coldness between them.

Seolhyun counted up to five in her heart before nodding "yes, it is."

Seolhyun's gaze remained straight. She didn’t turn her head. But her instinct understood that Taeyeon was watching her. Above the chair, Seolhyun moved restlessly.

" You are so quiet." Taeyeon said again.

Seolhyun put her left hand into her pocket. Her heart was confused. How should she explain to Taeyeon that she is quiet because she misses her? And because she's afraid this is just a dream.

"Seolhyun-ah .."

" No .." Seolhyun shook her head. "It's okay."

Taeyeon raises an eyebrow at Seolhyun's little weirdness.

"The song is good." Seolhyun said it again.

Taeyeon smiled slightly. " I miss talking to you."

" Me too."

Taeyeon glanced, smiling, "it's been a long time since we last chatted in a car. I haven’t seen you laugh. I even feel don’t see you for a long time. "

Seolhyun only able to curl her lips while still looking ahead. The sigh who come from beside her sounded, Seolhyun wasn’t able to focus again with the event in front of her now.

" As I explained before, Seolhyun-ah. I was surprised when I found out you had a boyfriend. "

Seolhyun can no longer pretend that what Taeyeon is saying doesn’t interest her. She turned and looked at the girl. Taeyeon also looked at her.

" Almost a fiance anyway." Taeyeon continued. The brown eyes were still staring at Seolhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter