chapter 11

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Seolhyun, there is one thing same as today with the days before. Overworked. The working hours sometimes can’t be accepted the sense.

Seolhyun sees almost every day Taeyeon's forehead creased. There is a relief that sneaks because it consciously at least not just her who has potential to make a stacked line on Taeyeon's forehead increases. Almost every day there are employees who are scolded. Seolhyun is grateful for this event she isn’t directly under the leadership of Taeyeon.

"Seolhyun-ah, you better go home now." Jonghyun, one of the employees on duty tonight asked for the umpteenth time when he saw Seolhyun massaging her forehead.

"Later."

"It's late," Jonghyun said, pointing outwards. "You'll get sick."

Seolhyun sighed and looked at her watch. At half past one.

"Just go home," urged Jonghyun. "There is no Ms. Taeyeon. It's ok, she won’t know that you've gone home first. "

Knowing that her migraine can come at any time, finally Seolhyun nods and then tidy up her bag.

Seolhyun is accompanied by Mr. Ong, the security guard on duty tonight. It is the policy of the company that employees working late into the night will be escorted by the security guard to the car or until the taxi arrives and records the vehicle number as a security act.

"Thank you, Mr. Ong. " Seolhyun smiled at Mr. Ong who nods.

"Be careful, Ms. Seolhyun."

 

"Seolhyun-ah ..."

Out of the darkness, the call was heard. Seolhyun's body froze. The voice she began to remember rarely. An unexpected sound she would hear tonight.

Mr. Ong who had stepped away immediately turned around when he heard a man call.

"That's okay, Mr. Ong. " Seolhyun smiled soothingly. "this is my friend."

Mr. Ong is still watching Yonghwa coming closer to Seolhyun. Mr. Ong left them both. Yonghwa stands in front of Seolhyun. They both looked at each other without anyone saying a word.

"You ..." Yonghwa broke the silence first.

Seolhyun is silent, unconsciously pulls her jacket up, the night is very cold.

"It's late," Yonghwa said, "I'll take you home."

Seolhyun was stunned. She didn’t think that Yonghwa who was now in front of her didn’t make any speech. It comes from Yonghwa, is a considerable change.

"If you don’t want me to accompany." Yonghwa saw Seolhyun still silent. "At least you allow my car to follow your car."

Seolhyun hasn’t answered. She still stares at Yonghwa confused. Finally she said quietly. "How come you were here?"

"I'm worried." Yonghwa said shortly.

Seolhyun is still waiting. But Yonghwa didn’t say anything more. Reflexes she backed away when Yonghwa's hand wanted to touching her tangled jacket collar.

"I call your phone house. Appa said you're not home yet. "

Seolhyun's memory flashed on the phone two notifications called as much as she ignored.

"I work." Seolhyun replied shortly.

"Yeah, I know." Yonghwa looked at Seolhyun gently. "Can I take you home?"

Seolhyun will already open but Yonghwa said quickly. "I won’t talking anthing to you." The man said steadily. "You don’t need to explain anything. I just wanted to drive you home. "

And Yonghwa keep his promised .

Songs that play in the car is the only one sound that breaks the silence night. Seolhyun sit silence, leaninh her head tilted while look to outside window .

Yonghwa beside her, driving with eye watch out while occasionally hear his favorite song from CN Blue

It feels like the old time. As when Taeyeon not come yet.

Seolhyun still staring out of window without truly looked at him. She glance at Yonghwa who keeps up his promised for not talking a single word. Seolhyun was sigh. Maybe more right if it says It feels like the old time, it just tastes better. There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter