chapter 10

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You never want to go together again, Seolhyun-ah." Jimin asked the same question for the third time today.

At eight o'clock the night and the mall was still boisterous by visitors. Seolhyun holds her phone as she walks into the parking area to get back to the car and go home.

"Not that I don’t want to go together."

" Then ?"

" But it's a lot of work. You know it's the end of the year, and leasing gets really busy in the end of the year. "

" Hm . Different than corporates, right. "

"Different." Seolhyun relieved the conversation will end soon. "Very different ."

"Your boss, Ms. Taeyeon. How is she? " Jimin asked curiously.

There was a piercing feeling when heard the name. Seolhyun bit her lip in despair. When her heart will remain calm after the name mentioned?.

" Seolhyun-ah ?"

" She's okay." Seolhyun replied short.

"You used to be very not happy with her." Jimin said and then asked. "and now she is ok ?"

"yes, she is."

" Really ?"

"Yeah." Seolhyun nodded assertively. " She's good."

" That’s means Krystal will lose the bet."

God. Seolhyun's walk on the marble floor paused for a moment. Honestly, she had forgotten about Krystal and the bet. It was a long time ago when she sat in the cafeteria and heard their group's insults. At that time, she was still the old Seolhyun, sweet , naive, with a straight life and a has a perfect to be fiancée that admires many girls.

The pain is back again. Now look at her! Messy just isn’t enough to describe it.

"Yeah." Don’t know what else to say, finally Seolhyun just nodded. " She should lose the bet. Um, I want to drive home, next time we talk again. I just finished work. "

"Ok. Be careful on the road, Seolhyun-ah. " Seolhyun hung up the phone. The night breeze greeted her as she stepped and walked into the parking area. Cool air that managed to treat a little comfortable feeling that has swept over her heart since yesterday.

For the first time in the evening, Seolhyun can smile sincerely.

 

The days keep running, coming and going. No matter what is felt, the day will not be able to wait for you. Likewise with Seolhyun. The days in the leasing department went by day after day. There was a slightly easier moment, when she could still smile and keep working, managed to get rid of the longing and pain temporarily. There are days that are a bit more difficult and Seolhyun must hold her feelings by closing her lips and ears tightly over the boastful attitude of some of her colleagues. But there was a bad time and it was so bad that Seolhyun couldn’t take it anymore and had to walk to the toilet once in a while. There she locked herself in a cubicle, crying to tightness in the chest is reduced.

Taeyeon is able to be natural to her. Professional, like a normal boss. In fact, it can be said, the boss is not so annoying and grumpy as expected by other employees.

But nothing more.

Obviously Taeyeon's treatment becomes formal. Now the girl seems to be closing herself from anything that might be an opportunity for something to develop in a direction more between them.

And that's what makes Seolhyun feel more pain than before. Taeyeon's kindness makes it even further. The firmness of the woman made her understand, there was no way they cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter