It's not real

31 short stories for December
 

IT'S NOT REAL

When Sehun was awake from his deep slumber, he didn’t expect to be visited by a witch and precisely not a beautiful one at that.

They say witches are short, old, face full of wrinkles; a big mole on their extravagantly bigger nose, that nose seriously could be five inch long for all Sehun know and their fallen wrinkly lips.

They say that witch wears a black cloak, long unfitted boots, silver uncombed hair and a broom which they use for flying.

So who was this tall and fit, a childlike face clear of any marks other than her own pimples which looked seriously beautiful on her clean and glowing skin. Who was this beautiful thing who had a black cloak on with all-black clothes inside, who has silky jet black straight hair flowing in the wind direction. Who was she? She claimed herself a witch but Sehun was having a hard time believing that. She just looked so different from the tales he has listened while growing up. Even nymph could be more understandable at this point. So Sehun decided. She was nymph.

I’m a dark creature!” She hissed dangerously.

Sehun smiled foolishly. He was in his room staring out the window when this creature invited herself in.

I don’t believe you.”

The witch glared upon him harshly. Though that’s all she did. “I’m not here to make you a believer. I’ve much better things to do then to argue with a human like yourself about my nature.”

Smiling comfortably Sehun nodded. “Sure go ahead, I’m all ears. But don’t you want to sit on my bed or something? Standing there and talking about serious matters is just uncomfortable.” When she stayed still unmoving Sehun shrugged. “Suit yourself. You seem more comfortable standing there like a tree, some nymph you’re.”

“I’m here to warn you about a dreadful evil planning the world eternal demise. And boy, you’re the chosen one. You must prepare yourself to come with me to fight it.” The beautiful nymph said- sounding like Sehun’s fantasy history books.

Sitting up from his bad Sehun eyed the thing up and down and it might look like he was criticizing her, Sehun was actually burning her body shape in his brain to have good thoughts about her later when he would be alone in his room.

You’re the nastiest human I’ve met so far. Let me say that for once, I can read your mind, I demand you to stop that nonsense going through your head in this instant. I’ll blow you off.”

Sehun was shocked at first as he stared almost fearfully but then a teasing smile formed. “Sure.” Blow me off girl.

The nymph sighed coldly. Raising her left hand up she gritted though her teeth. “I warned you boy. You must remember what I’m capable of doing after this.”

Before Sehun could wonder what was happening, a strong stream of wind has formed making him look at it in utter shock. And then when it was big enough to start shaking the bed, the witch pointed her hand to him directly. And Sehun find himself flying to the back and his CDs and some other things falling on him.

He whined at the impact on his back rubbing the area to sooth the pain. “Yah you just can’t do that! How do you know I’ll help you if you’re acting this way towards me?!”

She placed her hands straight on her sides, eyes darkly shaded she responded expressionlessly. “You do not possess the choice. You shall be forced, if you came to decide to not join me willingly.”

Rolling his eyes he said loudly. “I feel so lucky right now thanks to some nymph calling herself witch. Oh you know what- on second thought, you’re a witch. Someone so evil so ugly couldn’t be nymph.”

“I hate nymphs. They make my eyes sore.” The witch admitted blankly.

And your darkness makes me blind.”

“It does.”

Sehun groaned, throwing the things off the bed, he slid down and covered his face with his white pillow. “Get out; I’m not coming with you!”

“You do not have the choice I repeat myself.”

Sehun was totally getting sick of her boring voice. It didn’t change the volume, it was cold, and low like a whispering sounds but Sehun was able to hear her loud and clear. Must be something to do with witches.

Suddenly Sehun find out that he was falling down from the highest mountain. His eyes widened to its extreme and strangely he looked around only to see the witch falling by his side elegantly. Her cloak flying behind as her hair flow back out of her face. Sehun’s heart fluttered at her unearthly beauty. He was too shocked staring at her when she looked up at him.

You must use your mind power to land on your feet!” She yelled for him to hear.

Sehun didn’t respond. He was busy observing her.

Human, think before you die! You can have your thoughts later but right now you’re required to use your powers! You’ve been gifted some by the lords!”

Sehun panicked. Die? He would die?!

How I do that?! I don’t know how to use them! Some help please!”

The witch glared hard at him. “Think you vile human!!”

And Sehun try to think. He did as he felt himself slowly seeing the land. He couldn’t feel his body, his head was pumping and his back was in pain. How the witch expected him to think in such a situation. Well excuse you but seems like witch forget he was a human! A freaking weak human who can’t just focus on something out of nowhere while falling down from the mountain he didn’t know he climbed! This was a freaking him out enough!

I thought I was the chosen one and now I’m going to die!”

The witch and sky blurred a little before becoming sharp.

“You won’t die, believe in yourself.” It was a whispering. Sehun couldn’t see clearly or even hear her out after that. Her lips were moving but no sound was coming out.

Was this the end? He saw her moving closer to him. She engulfed him in her arms and wraps both of them with her cloak.

So she was going to die together with him? If that was the case she should’ve done it from the start.

I lied.” She whispers.

Sehun widened his eyes staring at her in shock. She smirked wickedly. “I’m a witch after all. You must have heard witches are manipulative insincere and evil creatures. Now you’ll die for being a foolish human with me.”

Sehun quietly stared. He didn’t see the point in shouting, cursing or pulling her away. Actually he would rather stay in her arms then let himself fall away. She owed him.

It started becoming a bit disturbing as everything around started to vanish. And then slowly… she was gone and he was falling alone. He clenched his fist tightly. What was happening? That witch was playing with his mind.

Mister I said wake up!” Someone poured a water bottle at him making him bolt up in shock.

He took a few heavy breaths shivering from the dream and the cold water running down his body.

He was still in his classroom. Alone. Who poured the water? Turning to his left, his eyes came out. He jumped away then pointed in at her in fright.

Y-you’re the witch! Get away from me!” He ran out the room to save himself.

The girl pointed at herself confusingly.

I’m a witch? I just told him this morning my name was Jiyeon. Strange guy.” 

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]