Rude girl

31 short stories for December
 

RUDE GIRL

Sehun was a smart guy. He lived his live believing that fact and who has the right to come and say otherwise. Nope, Sehun won’t allow it. And he was implying this to the rude girl who he was in a blind date. She was awful and Sehun didn’t like how she was chewing her gum with her eyes half opened. What the hell was her problem? Could she not catch enough sleep last night? That must be the case; of course people who don’t listen to their mama have to face consequences. The stupid girl was facing this right now.

So are you going to keep judging me or we should order something.” The girl said boringly offending Sehun. She was acting as if he knows nothing other than judging rude peoples. He even knows how many home work he has got for his class, and that was only because he was smart.

Cracking an unintentional creepy smile thinking it was smart one he leaned back. “Why are you asking me this? You could order if you want you know you’ve a tongue in your mouth not only for chewing gums or being plain rude with smart peoples-“He flipped his hair like he was in shampoo advertisement. “Excuse my hair,” She gives him a weird look as he boasted about his hair. “You know sometime I feel like I’m a model but modeling isn’t my thing- I’m a school nerd for a reason. Oh I was saying order for you rude girl.”

That left the girl complete blasted wondering what kind of a nerd he was, he didn’t seem like the bookworm kind. Must be idiocy.

I don’t know why you’re calling me rude Sehun when I don’t remember doing anything out of ordin-”

“Yes you did! You’re chewing gum and you’re staring at me like this-” He squinted his eyes as he eyed the people to show how she was looking around.

The girl cleared and for some reason even that annoyed Sehun. He didn’t like how this girl was. She wasn’t normal at all. So he narrowed his eyes glaring at the girl.

I’ll order us something then, would you like anything?” She asked giving up he would be a man and do something.

Sehun smiled hugely. “Oh yes of course I would like something. I want two colas and three burgers with five pieces of fries. Make it faster.”

He hopefully stared at the girl as she eyed him rudely- again! He just told her he didn’t like this look but she keeps being annoying prick with him. You know what, he was getting sick of this rude girl and soon he would leave if she keeps being like this. Everyone has limits of tolerance and Sehun was this close to his.

Why five pieces of fries?” The girl asked confused. Maybe he was joking right.

A haughty look on face Sehun sassily raised his one eyebrow. “Why you ask? I’m on diet you forgot?”

Oh. Three burgers, two colas and five pieces of fries- of course she should’ve guessed he was in diet.

Oh and wait; give me your name, I mean say your name the one your parents give you.” He said. How could he forget to ask her name, Jongin said something but he was busy searching for green flower or was it leaf? So he couldn’t focus.

Um, it’s Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon. That sounded a Satan’s daughter name.

 

Sehun was dumped. He was heartbroken and sad when she said he was odd. What was so odd about him? She could make excuses but he knows the truth why she did that. She did this for revenge. She didn’t like how Sehun so bravely called her rude so she decided to reject him.

Currently he was in his heaven- School library crying his eyes out to his best friend Jongin who was patting his head comforting him like one would comfort a dog.

I should’ve not called her rude and now she hates me!” He wailed tears and snot flowing down through his usually charming face. No wonder how many girls bothered to admire him from a far and also he wasn’t bullied for being a nerd, only because with a face like this he was sure to make the kingka title his peasant and sadly it was the truth. He was the kind of man who has power but doesn’t know how to use it.

Jongin brushed his fangs away from his from teary eyes. He then gives him some tissues to clean his snot because Jongin was feeling like vomiting at the mere sight of dramatic boy but he wouldn’t say that to Sehun’s face. He wasn’t only idiot, but he was drama queen too.

Maybe you should’ve not have judged her-”

“How many times should I say I wasn’t judging her hard!!” Now he yelled at his friend. Lowering his voice he wiped his face. “I just didn’t like how she was making me feel like I’m so boring that’s all.”

Jongin turned slowly turned away. “And yet you want her.”

Yes of course, what’s wrong with that?” he asked clueless but Jongin wasn’t there to teach him. He knows when Sehun want something, he get it- by becoming bossy with his nonsense demands and Jongin wasn’t ready to be the one to heal the boy so he rather play cupid.

Maybe you should change yourself. I mean act a little normal that would for sure help you.” Jongin said to the listening boy and nodded in confirm. “Yes, you should change and woo her.”

And Sehun was at it.

 

It was the first class and Sehun excused himself from it saying he needs to use the restroom. That was done easily and now all he had to do was burst in Jiyeon’s classroom and boast about his grades. That was going to work and she would come running in his arms and they would run in green gardens hands in hands as she would laugh and he would laugh and all happy ending. He sighed in bliss walking to the class Jongin has written down in paper.

Opening the door he didn’t except to see his art teacher. Gosh that was the only teacher who didn’t like Sehun from all his teachers and now that damn teacher was teaching in Jiyeon’s class, Sehun had to play it cool. She was tall, had firm expression and sometimes dreamy, she had sharp eyebrows which scared the hell out of Sehun and she talk so… cleverly Sehun find himself feeling like he was fool. He wasn’t fool; he was smart so it must be something to do with her arrogance.

Sehun, what are you doing in here? Don’t you have class?” She asked raising a brow in challenging manner and Sehun trembled. Because damn he was already scared!

I- I’m here for Jiyeon!” He squeaked unmanly way nervously looking around to spot his lover who glared at him throwing her head on the table and putting a book to hide herself from him.

The teacher hummed in amazement. “So Jiyeon, may I ask what kind of relationship you guys share?” She speaks in threatening voice and even Sehun know he was in trouble for barging in her class.

Jiyeon hissed under her breath standing up glaring at the boy before gazing at her teacher. “Miss Lee there’s nothing between us. I don’t even know why he would come here.”

Sehun was deeply offended. He knows she was mad but she once again prove how rude she was. He has the guts to cross his arms underneath his teacher’s threatening eyes and sassed like a diva he was. “See that’s your problem, you’re so rude that it hurts me. Gosh stop being such a rude girl already.”

Jiyeon slammed her fist on the table surprising everyone. “What the hell is your problem?! You keep calling me rude when you’re so rude yourself and I’m ing tired of it so cut the crap and never show me your face ever again you ing bastard!!”

Miss Lee had her eyes wide open because; was this really happening right in front of her? No way would her students be this disrespect to even curse like this with no shame.

You’re swearing! That’s bad, only bad people curse!” Sehun said pathetically. His eyebrows quivering.

Jiyeon stand firmly in her place as she smirked now more in arrogant manner. “ you Oh Sehun.”

Sehun gasped in horror covering his mouth as if he cursed. “I just told you to not say that!” Now his eyes were shining as his lower lip trembled.

It wasn’t hard to guess Sehun was at the verge of creating tsunami but none stopped for it was amusing seeing a guy act like Sehun. It was normal for high school guys to use these words so what was with Sehun being sensitive about it, it was hilarious.

you million times Oh Sehun.”

Sehun’s breath was heavy as he puffed his chest in order to not cry this instant. Before he could find something to say Miss Lee barked.

Park Jiyeon you just didn’t disrespected me, you made him cry too! You too are in heap of trouble and especially you!” She pointed at Sehun though somehow her heart saddened at the naïve boy. She never thought he was this kind of guy.

Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders, satisfied to see Sehun getting worked up and it was a sight worth for punishment.

 

Sehun was trying hard to ignore Jiyeon as she eyed him from back. He was sad. She cursed like some machine and Sehun didn’t like cursing. His mama told him it was bad and so it was bad. He can’t like a girl who curses like she was born to do it.

Hey crybaby, are you going to keep ignoring me?” She asked him but Sehun ignored her. He was scowling like an angry child.

All he had to do was ignore her and then he would move on. He tensed when she sighed coming to sit next to him. Though Sehun was smart person so he wouldn’t sit and tolerate her verbal abuse so he got up to sit somewhere else only for her to grab his pale hands pulling him to her side.

Leave me alone rude girl.” He said gritting his teeth.

She smiled and Sehun felt his heart bursting into million pieces. She was still beautiful, sooo beautiful- a beautiful person who curse too much.

You’re cute you know.” Jiyeon said placing her elbow on the desk and rested her cheek on her open palm eyeing him interestingly.

Sehun shyly looked at her with huge smile. “Really?” He asked to make sure she called him this and when she nodded smiling charmingly at him he sat up straight. “Of course I’m cute.” Then his eyes slit down. “And you won’t be able to take me now so say bye bye to have a cute boyfriend like me.”

Jiyeon find herself feeling a weird kind of happiness. He wasn’t the usual boy, know their way around peoples heart or the shy kind. He was just so different and… always make her heart flatter with love. And the fact he believed he was smart- in a way he was like a child. An arrogant child. But she was proven wrong when one day the two were walking down the street late at night after their dinner when aggressive dog came running to them snapping his teeth to bite whatever came his way.

Jiyeon yelled at that running to the opposite side in shock turning her head once to make sure Sehun was doing same. She screamed when Sehun stared at the wild dog. She yelled for him to move but the guy merely stand there and when she decided to run back to make him run the dog jumped. She closed her eyes only to hear the growls from dog.

She opened her eyes to witness Sehun handling the wild dog calmly. It was a sight to see, his expression firm and eyebrows pressed together as he clutched the dog’s back strongly but not painfully.

She was surprised and speechless as the naïve boy tamed the dog. She knows from there she could learn to trust Sehun’s strength.


It was after eight years she find herself walking to him with a pure white dress as he wait for her at the stage a big smile spread on his face. He has grown up, from the naïve crybaby to the man who hold his tears and wipe others tears. It took him so many failures, so many betrayals, and so many tears till he had enough and learned to get rid of his innocent mind set. But he stayed that petty naïve boy with her, the boy she met first and she was happy he wasn’t willing to change that with her.

Another twenty years before she see him arguing with their son about cursing. She smiled in amusement at the father and son. Sehun has always problems with people who curse. She honestly never heard him curse, and with time she learned to adopt that habit. He was still a drama queen, he was still a bossy when sad, He still throws tantrums when things don’t go his way. But only to his family and friends. In work he was a different person.

Okay Sehun stop it, he learned his lesson already.” Jiyeon interrupted his long speech as their son was nodding without hearing.

Sehun scowled. “No, he didn’t! Look at him sleeping when I’m talking! He’s so ignorant to me Jiyeon make him stop!” He whined despite he was the father figure, it was Jiyeon who kids were afraid of so when she coldly gazed at their son he was straight and eyes focused ready to do anything he would be asked.

Oh Manse, apologize to your father.” She mumbled but the teenage was ready to beg if he had to, to not face his mother.

After that Sehun was satisfied, a victory smile on his lips as he arrogantly stared at everything he could see with smug expression.

Yep that was Oh Sehun and Jiyeon loved him the way he was.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

Okay I don’t know what happened at the end but finally I’ve done it.

Anyway this year so many good things happened but there were few things… umm not good actually bad but it ended now so…

You guys are so good, like I don’t believe how could you keep commenting on every chapter, it must be so hard to read them all and then have the pain to comment so I honestly truly more than anything appreciate your time for reading these shots even when they are lame. So thank you to every single one of you who read this silently, who commented and subscribed then voted… truly thankful to have you guys reading this, I love you all so damn much <3 ^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR ^^