Perfect House keeper {1}

31 short stories for December
 

PERFECT HOUSE KEEPER PART 1

Jiyeon was a simple girl working for Oh family- actually a one man. Her master live alone and she was living with him for the past eight years, keeping his house clean, cooking for him and doing every single thing he didn’t have time for. Sometime she would help him by writing his letters to specific people and so on. Basically she was like a house wife but not really. The two made sure to not get close in physical or emotional way. Their relationship of work was good. Her master treated her respectfully and she did everything he said without complain even though sometime his demand would get hard to meet.

Right now she was cooking his dinner as he was still out. Her hair were tightly bound, her fluffy black skirt reached down her knees and her dress shirt was a formal white with a black vest on top and a bow on her neck as she worked around in the kitchen.

Cutting the vegetables like a chief, she placed each ingredient in different plates to not mix their smell and then checked rice. Cutting meat and after an hour, everything was ready so she start preparing the table for one person. In that moment the outside door opened and came in her master.

Grasping both her hand together she gave a slight bow to him and Sehun nodded in acknowledge.

“Your clothes are already prepared and bath is ready too.” She informed and once again received a nod.

Once she was finished she waited for him to come back.

Eating his food silently Sehun would praise some specific things that were to his liking and Jiyeon would offer a kind smile. She was standing at his right side all the time as he takes his sweet time tasting the food first before digging in.

“Is there anything would you like me to make at tomorrow breakfast, master?” She asked him when he finished.

“Anything is fine.” Was a short response as he walked past by her to his room and from Jiyeon’s perspective it was probably to work on his papers that he usually brings back from his work.


That was their life for the past few years. Yes, when she started working she was harsher on herself and stricter with her work but with time they both got used to be a little comfortable. Sehun wasn’t one to get mad at small things, and she was too perfect to even make a little mistake. Sehun liked that.

Jiyeon was in her laced night gown, the color was pure white and it was elegant with her hair open and combed softly. A pin was placed at the side of her hair to keep them from falling into her eyes. She was walking to the door to see who was ringing the bell at this time of the day though when she came out Sehun was heading for the door too. She bowed instantly.

“Ah you’re awake. Who could be here at this hour?” Sehun said walking towards the door and Jiyeon followed behind wanting to see the intruder.

Sehun opened the door and revealed a guy who looks like Sehun’s age.

“Hey long time no see. I was in the town so decided to come meet you.” His nervous fingers rushed through his soft honey colored hair as he grinned. “The timing is worse but this is all I’ve for now.”

Sehun smiled gently letting the guy come in.

Jiyeon bowed to him, feeling exposed as the guy looked at her up and down until Sehun took his attention by saying they should sit down first.

“I’ll make some tea.” Jiyeon said bowing to the two men she walked to the kitchen.

 

“You married and didn’t even inform me?” The man- Kai asked smiling.

Sehun’s eyes burst opened. He coughed a little before smiling it off. “No, she’s house keeper.”

Kai raised his eyebrow teasingly. “You sure? She seems to be your type. Have you looked at her nightgown? How innocent she looks? You’re er for those nightgowns, that innocent and respectful behavior. How come you didn’t confess?”

Sehun shrugged. “I’m not supposed to think of her in such a way, Kai. That’s inappropriate.” He glared at his friend. “Dispose of dirty thoughts from your head. She’s not fit for your dirty fantasies.”

Kai laughed wholeheartedly. “Yeah because you’re pinning after her or something?”

“Kai.” Sehun warned.

Jiyeon placed the tea in front of them and stand at Sehun’s side to comply with anything her master would request from her.

“Jiyeon right?” Kai asked towards her.

Jiyeon nodded with a quiet ‘yes sir’.

“So what’s your ideal type?” Kai shamelessly asked.

“Kai!” Sehun raised his voice in disapprove then gritted his teeth. “This is not nice to ask her of that.”

“It’s okay master. I don’t mind your friend asking me that.” Jiyeon said in low voice. And even though Sehun wanted to add that it was still not a reason for Kai to ask that he kept quiet.

“I don’t have any specific kind. I just like men who work hard to achieve whatever they want and respect my decisions, a man who respect people around him.”

Sehun become ultimately quiet and Kai was unable to react before he grinned. “That sound like you’re talking about someone, is there someone in your head?”

Sehun clenched his fist tightly at Kai’s loud mouth though stayed still.

Jiyeon smiled gently at Kai. “It wouldn’t matter even if that person knows about my feelings. Is there something I can do master?” She immediately turned her attention to Sehun who was quiet.

“Master.” She called again.

“Um yes, what were you saying?” He asked a little roughly.

“I was asking if there’s something I can do.”

Sehun pursed his lips, for some reason he was looking uncomfortable. Then he shakes his head. “It’s okay, you can go and sleep.”

“As you wish master.” She bowed her head to the two before walking back to her room.

“Can you be any more obvious? I mean you literally crushed when she said she has someone in her mind.” Kai wiggled his eyebrow.

Sighing heavily Sehun’s shoulder slumped down. “What can I do? Everyone who knows me easily can tell she’s my ideal type. And just now she said she has someone… it’s seems like I should move on.”

Frowning at his friend Kai shake his head. “You must be crazy. Have you heard her ideal type? She was describing you.”

“But she said there’s someone she already likes so there’s no chance for me. She’s quiet… strong minded so it’ll only ruin our peaceful life if I confess.”

“You’re being a coward.”

Sehun grunted. “Tell me something I don’t know.”

Kai was quiet for a while until he smirked. “I’ve a plan. You’ve to follow it and know if she really likes you or not. Okay?”

“What it is?” Sehun asked curiously.

“Pretend you’re drunk and confess and see how she reacts… cling on her and do embarrassing things and see it yourself if she likes you or not.”

Sehun had his eyes widened in horror. “That’s crazy. Have you lost your mind? She likes responsible man, not someone who gets drunk and spatters nonsense. That’s impossible.”

But if she likes you then she would let it go, when you love someone you accept their flaws too. So she would still like you if she likes you already.”

“That’s crazy and I don’t even know why I’m going to try that out.”

 

It was the time. Sehun took her in a party and then in the bar saying he needed to drink a little. She quietly listened to him because Sehun would do that from time to time.

Sehun gulped and after three glasses, he acted like he was high. He saw her worried look and decided to share some words.

Have you tried this before? Ooof this taste like .” He said smiling awkwardly though he saw her face cringed at the use of that word.

Master, we need to go back.” She said helping him up and Sehun didn’t want to stay there and drink more so he complied, acting like a drunken person.

Once outside Sehun sat on the ground. Even though it annoyed him to sit in a dirty place he thought drunk people do that.

Master-”

“Jiyeon I love you~”

Instantly she had her eyes wide at him.

Ma-master, what are you talking about? Let’s get in the car first. I’ll drive us.” She said nervously.

Sehun pouted. “But I really love you Jiyeon! Do you love me too?” He didn’t sounded like he was drunk, and his acting was terrible too but for some reason Jiyeon didn’t seem to find out as she was fidgeting around trying to talk sense into him.

I… master… you’re drunk so please let us go back-”

“Whoa look at her dress! Was she going in a wedding ceremony or a club?” Someone yelled and Jiyeon’s face paled in horror.

Though Sehun noticed he hoped they would go on their own. And that wasn’t about to happen when three men came their way. Jiyeon was obviously shivering but she stood in front of Sehun as if to protect him.

Step back or I’ll call the cops!” She yelled trying to act though.

When a man step in front of her Sehun decided it wasn’t worth it. He just can’t let her alone to face this just because he was pretending to be drunk so he stands up on his full height already intimidating them with his aura.

What do you guys think you’re doing?” He hissed making Jiyeon turn around and she was even more shocked to see him mad.

Sehun…”

 

“You weren’t drunk…” Jiyeon said when they were both in car.

Sehun sighed feeling defeated. “No, I wasn’t.”

It was the silence making them feel even more uneasiness.

You said you love me…”

“I do. I pretend to be drunk so I can confess and see if you like me too… you know… if you don’t like me its okay.” He said quietly. He sounded even bitter if Jiyeon should say.

Maste- Sehun, you could’ve asked me that and I would’ve answered you sincerely.” She said with a slight smile.

I couldn’t risk our… you know normal life…”

“I thought last day it was obvious who I was talking about, Sehun.”

It was the second time she was calling his name. Sehun didn’t mind, actually it felt nice but why was she doing that.

Define your obvious.” Sehun deadpanned earning a chuckle from the girl beside him.

Sehun, I didn’t know you were slow in love but I should’ve expected that. It’s been eight years and only now you’ve the courage to confess and that by acting like drunken person?”

“Hey don’t make fun of me okay? I just don’t know how to do these things.” He said blushing.

Okay, I’ll put it like this so you understand my words, master.” She whispered smiling sweetly at him before seductively lowering her voice into breathy. “Master, I love you.”

Sehun blushes deep pink at her voice and the way she called him master. He would never know she was this type of girl. Who would’ve seen this coming when she was always perfect in whatever she do? That hit him like a truck.

Master-”

“Jiyeon what are you exactly doing right now?” He gritted through his teeth.

Jiyeon smiled devilishly. “Let’s say one day, you left one of your CDs in the living room on top of the TV so out of curiosity I checked it out. I never believed you would be into s, with kinks if I should add. That was very unlike you.”

Sehun slammed his head on the wheels not pleased to be caught like this as Jiyeon laughed before patting his back gently telling him it’s okay and that she was in to try if he wants.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

I still don’t feel like it’s real, I’m still hoping for a miracle in December… Jonghyun must have been suffering about a long time to do this…

The idea was once again belong to aiAlways, she’s really creative so thank you

Anyway I’m so thankful to you guys for reading and commenting, I’m so thankful to you dears