I loved you first part 1

31 short stories for December
 

I LOVED YOU FIRST PART 1

Jiyeon was quiet girl. She has always been and she was dating Chanyeol whose total opposite from her. While she liked to stay inside, Chanyeol was outgoing. She had her two best friends, Chanyeol has so many. She easily blended in crowds and on the other hand Chanyeol was always under the spotlight no matter where they are.

And from there she met Sehun, one of Chanyeol’s best friends. Strangle enough Sehun seemed like he was always high. The guy had girls surrounding him whenever he was around which wasn't much. His eyes would be half opened as he would drink straight from the bottle. His clothes would be messily hanging on his muscular body and his hair roughed up by the girls finger.

Chanyeol has warned her number of times to stay away from Sehun and Jiyeon know exactly why. One look at Sehun was enough to scream trouble. He also picked fights randomly.

How much Jiyeon hoped she didn't come to meet him just because he asked her. She should have listened to Chanyeol. But she didn't and here she was now. Tied to the bed with tears streaming down her eyes nonstop.

Sehun sat at the chair drinking like usual with two girls at his side. He didn't look at her from the moment he forced her on the bed and tied her arms with the headboard and gagged with his shirt.

She wanted to cry for Sehun to let her go. That she was his friend’s girlfriend and he can't do this with his own friend but only muffled sounds escape her lips. She sobbed quietly.

She doesn't know how much time has passed until Sehun told the girls off and walk to her.

Jiyeon widened her eyes in fear at his approach. She pulled her wrist to release, injuring herself in the process.

Is the sweet princess scared of being bound and helpless? Is it that bad?” He asked. His voice for the first time sounding sober.

Jiyeon pleaded with her eyes whimpering. Her hands shaking terribly.

Sehun's cold hand landed on her cheek and she couldn't scream with the cloth in so she sobbed harder struggling to turn away from his touch.

Sehun forced her chin to him and glared at her glassy eyes. He pulls the cloth away from and instantly Jiyeon started begging him.

“P-please let me go.” Her voice cracking as she chanted pleads in fear he might push the cloth inside again.

Clicking his tongue against the back of his teeth Sehun chuckled darkly. “I can't let you. Now when you're finally in my hands.

Why you doing this to me?” She sobbed hardly her voice high pitched.

Sehun gently wiped the tears a sickening smile gracing his lips. Leaning down he kissed her forehead before staring inside her eyes.

Because I love you. Isn't it simple? Can't you feel my heart bursting for you?” He then forced her tied hand to his chest forcing it flat on his flesh.

Jiyeon felt disgust touching his skin; a guy who's not her boyfriend. “Please stop…” She begged brokenly.

Sehun gazed at her for few moments before standing up and went back to his chair.

What did Chanyeol do for you?” He asked out of the blue. His cold eyes at the wall.

Jiyeon didn't respond, Sehun looked creepy and she doesn’t know what will happen if she says something wrong.

 

I asked,” Sehun looked over at her. “What did Chanyeol ever do for you?

Curling her fist she clenched her eyes tight before answering. “He-he’s my boyfriend… we love each other…

Oh.”

Jiyeon’s head started to hurt from crying.

Do you know that I loved you first? Before Chanyeol even know your existence.”

Jiyeon gulped. She didn't answer again. Listening quietly.

I've always admired your tiny body walking with your petty little friends giggling at stupid things. You were so innocent back then. So pure as delicate like a little flower.”

Jiyeon noticed he was smiling so gently at his thoughts as he continued.

I've wondered would you accept me immediately or would you take your sweet time… that was first mistake I've done… and the second was letting Chanyeol know about you…”

Chuckling bitterly to himself a tear slip down his cheek. “He fall for you… even though he knows I love you he still fall for you… he told me he would confess to you… I was coward to do that… I was hoping for you to reject him but damn you didn't! You accepted him… while I was peeking at the two of you… seeing my best friend stealing my lover… but I let it go…

Then he smirked at Jiyeon evilly. “But now, I'm going to take what’s rightfully mine. I'm going to take you from him… it's his fault for interfering in my love life. You're mine Jiyeon and I'm not willing to share you with anyone.”

Coming to her he untied her wrist. She pushed her back against the headboard hugging her body protecting it from Sehun’s hungry eyes. She was sobbing silently.

Remember that… you're mine.”
 

This haunted Jiyeon every night in her nightmares Sehun whispering those words.

And after that Sehun was around most often and he would give her a knowing smile. She didn't look for more than mere seconds as she would hide behind Chanyeol.

 

You okay?” Chanyeol whispered his arm around her waist as he pulled her closer.

Jiyeon tensed in his grip and concerned voice, her eyes unconsciously moved to Sehun who apparently had his eyes on them.

Nodding her head with a forced smile she her lips out of nervousness. “I- I'm okay… don't worry about me.

Chanyeol hesitated, he had feelings something was wrong with her but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable by asking further.

Sehun’s face darkened at the arm around her waist massaging her sides. His eyebrows twitched before he turns his eyes away from the sweet couples.

 

Sehun had Jiyeon pinned on the car door as he glared at her who was hiding from his eyes.

Was it fun to let him touch you like this with me in there?” He hissed leaning his face even closer.

He-he did nothing… he was just holding me-

Slamming his fist at the side of her head Sehun barked at her. “Why was he ing holding you? You're mine yet you ing let him touch you?!

Jiyeon flinches shaking terribly. Silent tears rolled her eyes, feeling upset at the harsh treatment.

Sehun just stared. His heart was aching at the sight of his love crying. His glare vanished as he brought his fingers up to her cheek wiping the stains of tears with new set arriving.

I'm sorry… doing cry…” He whispered softly. Pulling her away from the car and gently push her in his chest wrapping his arms tightly around her small figure.

She didn't fight it even though she didn't want to be held by him. Not behind Chanyeol back. It could be cheating for all she knows. Maybe she was forced but still it was cheating.

They heard loud laughter coming closer. Jiyeon widened her eyes at the knowledge it was Chanyeol.

She pushed Sehun away. He didn't fight it and just stared blankly at her. She looked down in shame. It was complicating. The look he was giving her was of betrayal. As if she was cheating on him with Chanyeol. Why it sting her heart when he silently turned his back on her and walked away. Even when Chanyeol called him, he didn't turn around.

 

 

You seem closer with Sehun these days. Is there something happening I should know?” Chanyeol asked nuzzling into her neck when they were all alone in her room.

Jiyeon froze. Her hands stopped writing on the blank paper. Quickly her heart beat picked up.

Chanyeol must have felt the sudden change for he back away. His eyes sparkling in danger. Jiyeon could feel aggravate heat radiating from his body. She doesn't know what to do so she says still. He couldn't possibly know Sehun was seducing her.

Babe, look at me.” He breathed.

Jiyeon looked at him, fear filling her eyes. His hand rested on her warm cheek as he caressed the skin– almost soothingly.

I told you to stay away from him, didn't I?

Jiyeon wanted to say yes. Yes he told her and she should have listened to him but blame her on her stupidity that when he called her that day saying he need her she went to him just because she thought he was hurt or something but no! He turned her life upside down. He was ruining it for her. She loves Chanyeol and he was forcing his love upon her. It was frustrating but she doesn't want to let Chanyeol know what kind of a best friend he has. She doesn’t want to ruin their friendship because of herself.

Chanyeol…” She whispered nearly tearing up. She was upset at Sehun for coming out of nowhere and doing this. She needs Chanyeol’s warmth so she quietly throws her body in his arms hugging him with all her strength feeling his body against her. She needed to know Chanyeol was hers and he would protect her no matter what. She sobbed when he wrapped his arms on her comforting her by rocking their bodies left to right gently.

 

The very next day fight between two friends broke out. Chanyeol was pissed off and he kept throwing punches at his friends while Sehun was having none of it. Even though Chanyeol proved to be stronger, Sehun was fighting with a rage they didn't see him in before today. It's almost look like Jiyeon was his girlfriend who had been touched by Chanyeol inappropriately.

Jiyeon cried when blood was dripping from their knuckles and lips. She wanted to interrupt but she was scared of getting in the middle of giants fight.

You er hurt my girl, your friend’s girl!! How low could you be!!?” Chanyeol barked like a mad dog.

Sehun pushed the taller down getting up on him he grasped the taller neck. “You ing know I love her! Yet you've gone after her! Where was your friendship back then huh?! I loved her first you bastard! You took advantage of my kindness Chanyeol and you ing know it!!

Sehun cried desperately releasing his grip from his neck he punched Chanyeol square on his cheek totally not caring everyone was watching the scene. His tears spilling down nonstop and Chanyeol didn't defend himself. Not after witnessing those tears, the breaking heart of his friend.

Eventually Sehun’s abuse weakened as he throw his body on Chanyeol still chanting how Chanyeol took what was his… that how it hurts his heart…

Jiyeon covered . Sehun looked destroyed. And Chanyeol was just there not responding… though his eyes were tearing up too.

 

 

It's been two years now. Jiyeon was staring at the sky. Two years has passed since their fight and still Sehun was missing. No one knows where he went or what happened to him or even if he was alive. Maybe he was kidnapped but who knows… he just vanished and she regretted the last time he walked out of her life with bloody face and clothes torn apart.

While Chanyeol… after one of month of Sehun’s disappearance he said he couldn't be with her. He felt responsible for what happened and that it was killing him being with her. He said he hurt his best friend without giving a much thought to his feelings. He said maybe Sehun would come back… she let go. Yet Sehun didn't come.

He never came back. And that made Jiyeon wonder the depths of his feelings for her. Was it really love? But the thing was… Sehun was the only person in her head the first thing in the morning and the last thing before sleeping.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

 

I just want to let the ending for you guys to imagine. Maybe he came back and maybe he didn't… I sometime wonder why I write these kind of stories *sigh*

Anyway hope you guys like this and thank you so much for reading, subscribing and commenting thank you so much dears ^^