We are One

Mountain too high to climb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes fluttered open. Sumin peered around the unfamiliar room for a moment before she got her bearings. She then became aware of Sehun’s arms around her waist, his head buried at the back of her head, and his body spooned against hers. Heat rushed to her face when she realized there wasn’t a stitch of cloth on both of them. 

 

Wriggling around, she turned to face him while still cocooned in his arms. Sehun grunted in his sleep as her movement disturb him. She gazed lovingly at his boyish face; calm, relaxed and contented as he sleeps. How could anyone look this good, early in the morning, she wondered as her eyes trailed his sculpted face. She smiled and leaned forward to place a light kiss on his lips.

 

Sehun responded to the kiss by tightening his hold on her and their body mashed up together. Sumin blushed even more. “Sleep sweetie,” he murmured, his voice low and drowsy. Sumin breathed in his scent, let his body heat warmed her and closed her eyes.

 

Awaken a second time, Sumin slowly removed Sehun’s arms as she tried to get up. Sehun did not release his hold. “Sehun, I need to go to the bathroom,” she whispered softly. With his eyes still closed, he planted a kiss on her head before letting her go.

 

In the shower, Sumin was enjoying the warm water cascading down her body and her mind wandered to nothing in particular. She was thus taken aback when she felt his arms snaking around her waist as he pressed his body against her from the back. She could feel his warm breath on her neck as he lightly trailed butterfly kisses on her wet body. Sumin blushed profusely and took a step forward to create a gap between them and using her arms to cover herself.

 

“Sehun, I’m showering. Give me 10 mins. I make it quick,” she whispered hoarsely. Sehun stepped forward to close any gaps she’d created. “I want to shower with you,” he stated. “Just wait outside, I make it quick. I promise,” Sumin voice trembled. Her breathed hitched when Sehun runs his hands lightly around her waist again and pulled her back against him. Sumin’s body was melting against his soft kisses on her neck and shoulder and his hands that was caressing her body.

 

Sehun lightly bit her neck before turning her around. Sumin bit her lips as she raised her eyes towards his. “After yesterday, you are still being shy with me?” he asked, his eyebrows raised as he noted that she tried to use her arms to cover herself. He wasn’t amused. She gulped and blinked, not knowing how to respond. She knew she shouldn’t be shy after how intimate they were together. During the throes of passion, she lost all rational thoughts and her body seemed to have a mind of its own. It reacted to him wantonly, expressing her desires. But when her sensibilities were restored, she can’t help being shy around physical intimacy.

 

Running his fingers lightly on her body which sent shivers throughout her body, Sehun returned his gaze to her face. “Should we stay in the whole day until you are comfortable?” he asked. Sumin widened her eyes in shock and quickly shook her head. A look of disappointment appeared on his face. “Was it that bad for you?” he asked in dismay. “No, no. Of course not. I enjoyed it. I like it, very much,” as Sumin quickly looked away, her face turned even redder at the admission. “That’s what you say. Your reaction is saying otherwise. It says that you don’t want me,” Sehun said quietly. She shook her head, “I want you. I do. You know that I do.”

 

Sehun did not react. His hand had left her body and hang loosely at his side. Not getting any response, Sumin peered at him from the shower that was still running on them. His face was calm, seemingly waiting for her. “Give me time. I am adjusting to this level of ..” she could not even say the word. “But it doesn’t mean it was bad or I don’t like it or that I don’t want you. I told you that it was wonderful, amazing and I do want you,” she explained. “Then show me that you want me,” Sehun said quietly. Sumin blinked at the request.

 

Taking a deep breath and pushing aside her shyness, Sumin slid her hands up his shoulder and circled his neck. She pulled his head down and kissed him hard, delving her tongue into his. She let her soft body moulded against his hard body as she moved her hands along his skin.

 

Sehun planned to hold back, letting her show him how much she wants him while he controlled himself from touching her. The only response from him was in the kiss they shared, where their tongues each other and tasting each other’s sweetness. But when she continued to moan softly into his mouth, his self controlled pushed to the edge and he could no longer hold back. His hands immediately grabbed her bottom, carried her up and pushed her against the wall. Her legs immediately wrapped itself around his waist as she clung onto him. As their kisses grew in intensity, so did their passion. The shower turned out to be a long one.

 

They were eating breakfast when Sehun told her about a drama script he was reviewing. “I read in the news that you were offered the role. I have not heard about the acceptance though,” Sumin said. Chewing his sausage, he told her that he hasn’t accepted it. “I’m still reading the synopsis and the first few chapters. My agency wants me to accept it soon.” Sumin asked, “But you don’t like the role?”

 

He put down his fork and knife. “I’ve never done this role before. A lead character of in a romantic drama. The synopsis is interesting, the scripts I read so far seems good. It will be a new challenge, which is exciting.” He stopped. Sumin put down her cutlery, “And???” “There would be kissing scenes. I was told, several of them. I want to have your honest opinion,” he said, as his gave her his piercing stare.

 

Sumin bit her lips and thought about it, “Which station?” Sehun was baffled by the question. “KBS. Does it make a difference?” Sumin nodded. “Cable channel have more leeway.” Sehun looked at her, not quite understanding the point. Sumin saw the question in his face. “Kisses on the the 3 public broadcasting stations tend to be mild. As a start, I think I can handle that. Maybe next time, I can adjust to something more scandalous.” 

 

“Go ahead. It’s ok. Make the kissing scenes good, araso? I don’t want Ye Rim teasing me that my boyfriend doesn’t know how to kiss,” Sumin told him. “Are you sure you don’t mind?” Sehun asked, very surprised. “Sure, as long as you realise drama is drama, reality is reality,” Sumin said matter of factly. Sehun leaned in across the table, tilted her head and planted a kiss on her lips. “Thank you,” he gazed at her gratefully.

 

They went shopping at Marina Bay Sands. “Why are we back here?” Sumin asked. “I read that Singapore has a lot of huge malls.” Intertwining their fingers, Sehun explained that this is one of the malls less frequented by youths, hence less likely to encounter his fans. “Even with my disguise, I have to be a bit careful. Later, when we  go back to the hotel, we ask the taxi driver to drive along Orchard Road so that you can see the huge malls there,” Sehun told her.

 

They went shopping for gifts for their family and friends. They looked at many things, sharing opinions for each gift and discovering each other's personal taste in the process. It was an experience they didn’t had in the months they’ve been together. Sehun then insisted on buying clothes for her. “You already spent so much on this vacation. And you bought me clothes when you went to US. I don’t need anymore,” Sumin insisted. Finally, he only managed to convince her to let him buy them couple clothes; tee shirts, jeans (which she wasn’t totally convinced is a couple thing) and jackets. And a dress for their dinner that night.

 

When they stepped into Tiffany, Sumin asked Sehun what were they doing there. “I want us to get a couple ring,” he told her. “Can you wear a ring that would not attract question?” she asked, looking unconvinced. He smiled at her. “I’ll wear it around my neck as a pendant.” They looked around until they found a design that they both liked. As Sehun was choosing the chain to hold his ring, Sumin fidgeted.

 

Tugging his shirt, Sumin told him that she needed to talk to him privately, her eyes flickered at the lady serving them. The lady, noticed it, hence excused herself so that the couple can have a private conversation.

 

“I want to buy a chain too. I’ll pay for it,” she quickly said “Why? You don’t want to wear my ring?” Sehun asked. “My friends will also ask about the ring if I wear it and I will have to lie again and again. I rather not,” she explained. He nodded his understanding. “Ok, you also choose your chain, and I’ll pay for both of us,” he insisted

 

As they stepped outside Tiffany, they’ve put on the rings and kept the chain. “Lets wear it for now, until we leave Singapore,” Sehun suggested. Sumin enthusiastically agreed. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter