Singapore Part 1

Mountain too high to climb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi Sweetheart, how are you?” Sehun asked over the phone. “I miss you,” Sumin said softly.  Since Sehun left the morning after the club event, they have not met because of his schedule. It’s been more than a week and now Sehun is in Singapore for his photoshoot.

 

Sehun’s heart tugged at the longing in her voice. He missed her too. “Su, I miss you too,” he whispered. “Do you want to come over earlier? We can change the flight and hotel. I’ll go over to you when I’m done,” he suggested.

 

Sumin teared. He tries so hard and she appreciates it. “It’s ok. When I see you on Friday, it’s just us right? You will be all mine.”

 

“I’m yours always, but this weekend, my full attention will be on you. You’ve asked for it, no regrets ok?” He teased. Sumin giggled. They chatted a bit more before hanging up.

 

Since the club event, things have changed for Sumin. She recognized how sincere his feelings for her and how much he cares for her even though he could have someone else. She realized she has to be mentally stronger to stand by him as their relationship will be tested time and again, even though they are honest and true to each other. And this time, she wants to stay beside him because she truly loves him and she can’t fathom a life without him.

 

Sumin only managed to catch a few winks on the flight and now she watches the beautiful sunrise from the window of the plane as it approached Singapore. Her heart started to beat faster as the plane descended. She can’t wait to see Sehun.

 

As Sumin waited for her baggage, she logged onto the airport wifi. There were messages from Ye Rim and Sehun checking on her.

 

To Sehun

I’m at the airport. Will go straight to hotel. See you later.

 

Sumin sat in a taxi looking out to the scenery outside as it leaves the airport. She was surprised to see so much greenery along the road; huge shady trees flanking the highways and colourful flowers dotted here and there. With the bright sun and clear blue sky, it was such a warm welcome.

 

Upon entering the room, Sumin realises that it was a suite, a separate bedroom from the living area. It was a beautiful, luxurious, colonial style accommodation.  Looking around, she already felt pampered. She tipped the bell boy as he left the room and she walked into the bedroom.

 

The room was large with a king-sized bed right in the centre. She walked to the closet and unpacked her clothes. When she walked into the bathroom, she gasped at the size and the sheer luxury. It was all white marble with a standalone bathtub in one end, a large shower area and a beautiful vanity with products from one of the top brands. She was indecisive about taking a shower or indulging in a bath. She called Ye Rim and gushed about the bathroom.

 

Ye Rim asked her to do a video call and showed her the whole suite. She was effusive in her praise of the luxurious suite; the comfy sofa, the beautiful view of the hotel garden, the huge bed that looks so comfortable and finally the bathroom. “I won’t leave the bathroom!” Ye Rim squealed. “Take a bath, when else would you have such opportunity.”

 

Sumin texted Sehun the room number as she filled the bath with warm water and bath salts. She soaked herself in the luxurious water, relaxing in the warm water and when she finally got up, she was ready to lay down for a nap.

 

The bed was really comfortable that Sumin woke up feeling refreshed. She’d freshened up and dressed when Sumin heard the door bell. She ran to the door and looked through the peep hole. Sehun in sunglasses, cap pulled low stood outside. She hurriedly opened the door. They stood facing each other, grinning widely. “Can I come in,” Sehun asked happily. Sumin nodded and moved back so that he could come in. He dropped his bag and pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately the moment the door closed.

 

When he finally pulled away, he down at her. “Was the flight ok?” he asked. Sumin nodded. “Did you managed to get some rest?” he continued. “Yes, I did,” she smiled. “I’m sorry I couldn’t have lunch with you. They wanted to have a meeting over lunch. Have you had lunch?” he apologized. She shook her head. “But I’m not hungry yet because I had quite a heavy breakfast while waiting for the room to be ready.”

 

Sehun grinned, “Good” and he carried her bridal style and walked towards the bedroom. “Sehun, put me down. Wait wait..,” Sumin panicked. He put her in front of the bed and kissed her with hunger that rattled her brain. After ravishing , he started planting kisses down her neck and started to his shirt.  “Sehun,” Sumin tried to gather her thoughts despite the distractions from his kisses, “It’s day time,” and she tried to pull away. Sehun stopped and fixed his smouldering gaze at her. Sumin could see the desire in his eyes. “Shouldn’t we wait for tonight?” she asked meekly.

 

“We are in Singapore. I want you now,” he growled and crashed his mouth on hers, on her tongue and when it retreated, he dipped his tongue deep into , her tongue aggressively. Sumin gripped him tight as she felt the ground underneath her feet caving in.  When he pulled away, he stared again, his breathing heavy. Sumin held his gaze. Struggling to collect herself, she took a deep breath and willed her hands up to his chest as Sehun hands caressed her body. With shaky hands, she ed his shirt and slid her hand underneath it. Her hands moved slowly over his hard chest and up to his broad shoulder, shirking the shirt off. Sehun let his hands down so his shirt fell off to the floor.

 

Sumin placed her hands on his body, feeling its heat radiating from within and the strong heartbeats which was pulsating as erratically as hers was. She raised her head to see that Sehun was staring at her, waiting for her, patiently as usual. Her face pinked and he gave her an encouraging smile. Her hands on his neck, she tiptoed so that she could reach the base of his throat and she kissed it. She heard his gasp which emboldened her and she stood back on the ball of her feet and placed another kiss on his chest over his heart. Sehun groaned.

 

He cupped her head and tilted it up and kissed her hard. He pulled back to stare into her eyes, and he whispered hoarsely, “I love you.” and then he kissed her until she was breathless. Sumin could only clutch his shoulder, trying to match the ferocity of his kisses. When he finally stopped, he pulled her top off and threw it on the floor.

 

Sumin clambered onto the middle of the bed and got under the covers. He climbed onto the bed and removed the same cover that she had pulled over her body.  Sumin covered her chest with her arms. “Comm’on sweetheart, you are beautiful. Please don’t still be shy with me,” he cajoled.

 

As he continued to hover above her, Sumin slowly reoved her arms that were covering her chest, and ran her hands slowly over his body. She loved his broad shoulder on his slender frame, his well defined chest was hard and it tapered down to his waist where his y six pecs abs ended. Sehun has the perfect body. Sumin raised her eyes back to Sehun who had been watching impatiently this time as she touched his body.

 

“Are you done?” he asked, his voice low and husky. She gazed at him mockingly, before tilting her head up and she said slowly, “Yes.” His mouth descended onto hers, and their tongues immediately danced and fought for dominance. And their passion was intense.

 

Sehun turned to lay on his back and scooped her along into his arms. Sumin face was snuggled under his chin after she pulled the covers over both of them. Both were quiet as they tried to slow down their breathing and recover from what had just taken place. She could hear his rapid heartbeats and his laboured breathing, she was in a similar state as she breathed deeply to slow down her heart.

 

After a couple of minutes, he turned his head towards hers and kissed the top of her head. “That was amazing!” he said in wonder. Sumin blushed profusely but she remained silent. The experience has been overwhelming, even more shattering than what Ye Rim had prepared her. And her body, had reacted as if it has a life of its own.

 

Sehun had been basking in the afterglow when he realized Sumin still remained silent. Panic gripped him. He tilted her head up so that he could look at her. She wasn’t distraught or upset. She was blushing and smiling shyly at him. “Is everything ok? Did I hurt you?” he asked, concerned. She shook her head and said with a shy smile, “It was wonderful.” And her face turned even redder.

 

“Really? You are not trying to make me feel good?” he asked. Sumin creased her brows, “Why would I do that? I thought you already felt good.” And she started to giggle in embarrassment. Sehun guffawed. “Yes, I feel extremely good. And you know what happen when you feel good about doing something, right?” he arched his eyebrows, giving her a sly look. Sumin giggled and raised her head to give him a peck on his lips, “Stop teasing.” “Who is teasing?” he countered as he turned and put her on her back on the bed.

 

He planted light kisses on her face as she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter