Chapter 7

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning.... 

(🎵🎶🎵🎶 Handphone rang)

Pick up the call

Sinb: Hello. (low tone) 

Umji: You still sleeping? 

Sinb: Uhmm mm... Why? We only have class in the afternoon. What time is it now? Am i late again? (murmuring) 

Umji: What are you talking about? Sinb, open our uni portal. Watch the video. We are famous now. No i mean you are famous now.

Sinb: What? I will watch later. (mumbling) (half sleep)

Umji: Sinb.. Sinb.. 

Sinb: (no reply) (back to her dreamland)

Umji: This sleepyhead. Make sure you watch it. See you later. 

1 hour later....

Sinb wake up from her dreamland.

Sinb: Did someone call me just now? (recall back) Why i put my phone here? Whatever. (stretching + yawning) (messing up her hair) How i wish i can sleep until noon time. (leave her bed and walk to bathroom)

After wash up, she goes down to have an early lunch before going to class. She totally forget about the called from Umji just now.

Sinb: Oh ya. Almost forget. I have something to tell Umji. (excited) Aunty Lee, I'm driving to campus today ya. 

Aunty Lee: Ok.. Drive safely.

At Campus....

Sinb park her and go out from her car. She can sense that the atmosphere around are a bit weird. Everyone are looking at her. Smiling, waving and some more take the pictures of her. 

Sinb: What is going on? Why people are looking at me? 

Suddenly a girl came to Sinb.

Girl: Eunbi-ssi, can take a photo with you?

Sinb: Huh? (Confused) Ahh. Ok.

Girl: Thank you, Eunbi-ssi. You looks great when you're dancing. I'm your fan.  (👍)

Sinb: Ohh. Ahh. Thank you. Sorry, i got to go.(still confused) (scratching her head)

Received a Text Message from Hyoyeon-ssi

Please come to see me at the dance studio when you have free time today.

Sinb reply..

I will go there now. See you.

Sinb hurriedly heading to the dance studio to avoid the awkwardness. While walking, Sinb text Umji.

Sinb: Umji, where are you now? Something wrong here. 

No reply from Umji.

She reach infront of the studio. Push the glass door. She saw Umji and 2 other girls inside there. 3 of the girls looking at her surprisingly. 

Sinb: Did i entered the wrong room? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter