Chapter 6

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

End of flasback....

Umji: Sinb, are you ok? (tapping Sinb's shoulder) SINB!!!!!!! 

Sinb: What?? (back to her senses) Yayaya. I'm ok.

Teacher Kim: Are you sure you are ok? You don't look good.

Yerin: You scared? Then just give up and leave. (smirk)

Umji: (look at Sinb) Is it because of your mum? 

SInb: (not answering) (closed her eyes)

Everyone are eagerly waiting for Sinb's answer whether to accept or reject the challenge. 

Yerin: Ok.. Times up.. Just go back. We are not going to accept a member that took times to decide and coward like you. You are wasting our time, Sinb-ssi. Accept or leave? Is it that hard to decide?

Sinb: (messy her hair) (frusfrated) ENOUGH!!! I WILL GO FOR IT!! 

Umji: Your mum....

Sinb: Forget about my mum. I'm not gonna let that psycho to look down on me. I'm going to win. You better watch out. (stare at Yerin) Don't cry after you lose.

Yerin: Heol.. You are the one who will cry.

Teacher Kim: (laugh) Hilarious.. Lets start!! Yerin, you start first.

Yerin: Why Me?

Teacher Kim: Stop talking and dance now. START THE MUSIC!!!!

Yerin start with an energetic moves. After that, Umji steps out and dance. The crowd started to cheer for them. 

Teacher Kim: Sinb, your are the next. Go!!!!

Sinb steps out and started to dance. She danced with grace, style yet vigor that makes everyone jaw dropped. 

Teacher Kim: She's still good as previously. (smile)

Yuju who stand beside Teacher Kim also amazed with Sinb's dance skills. 

The dance battle continue. The crowd getting hyped out and their cheering getting louder until Sowon and Eunha at the cafeteria walk towards to the crowd. Both of them get surprised that Sinb and Umji are dancing.

Eunha: I never know that they are so good in dancing.

Sowon: Wow. Fantastic. (clapping)

Yerin, Sinb and Umji are still competing. None of them going to give out although they started to get tired. Yerin is a bit off but she still showing her best.

Yuju: Teacher Kim, i think they should stop. 

Teacher Kim: OK GUYS!! Last round!!!!! 

Suddenly Sinb thought of something and tell Umji while looking at Yerin dancing.

Sinb: Umji, this round we will steps out together. Still remember our dance? Lets go now!!!!

Umji: Of course. 

Both of them steps out and dance together with their synchronised, deft and intricate steps and moves. 

Yerin: (eyes getting bigger)

Teacher Kim given a hand gesture to stop the music.

Music Stops.

Yerin: No way.... (couldn't believe)

Teacher Kim: Everyone, you all know who are the winner, right? 

The crowd: Yeah.. Sinb and her partner. 

Teacher Kim: You are right.. The winner goes to Hwang Eunbi and Kim Yewon.. 

(Applause)

Teacher Kim walk to both of them. 

Teacher Kim: Sinb, you never disappoint me. You still great in dancing. 

Yerin: What? Teacher Kim, do you know them?

Teacher Kim: Yes. I knew them few years ago. Sinb was 1 of my student in my dance academy back then. I knew Umji through Sinb. They are b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter