Chapter 27

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued....

The next day.... In the class...

Umji and Eunha already in the class. Both of them are busy doing their own things. Umji is busy checking her ig and Eunha is busy eating her snack and scanning around. After few minutes, Sinb comes in.

Umji: Wah. What happened to you? You looks so tired. 

Sinb: Nothing happen. I'm not late, right? (take the seat and rest her head on the desk)

Umji: You didn't sleep yesterday night?

Sinb: Nop. I was busy searching something related with the birthday party. How i'm going to do a surprise birthday party? I did once before during in our high school. You still remember, right? 

Umji: Ohh. That one. A failed birthday party. (giggles)

Sinb: Where got failed? Don't mention about it anymore. That one i'm not really make an effort to do and some more it was so embarrassing. (sigh) But this time i'm more... more 

Eunha: (turn to the back) More what? Please continue your words. I'm listening. More nervous and excited, right? It is because of Yerin unnie?

Sinb: (gulp) Eunha. You're here already?

Eunha: Hello. I'm already sitting infront of you before you came. Just you didn't noticed me. 

Sinb: Ok. I notice you now. Wait. So you heard our.. I mean me and Umji's conversations just now?

Eunha: Yes. You said that your first organised birthday party was a failure. Why? 

Sinb: No. I'm not going to tell you. That one already in the past. So please don't talk about it anymore, ok?

Eunha: (whine) Why? Umji, can you tell me? I want to know.

Umji: Shhh (placing finger on her lips) I will tell you when she is not with us, ok?

Eunha: Ok. 

Sinb: Umji. Whatever. Just tell her everything. I don't have the strenght to talk with you all. Ahhh.. I'm so sleepy. I need to sleep. 

Eunha: Just sleep then. 

Umji: Today will be a long day. Later we still have to attend dance club meeting.

Sinb: Ohh. Really? I almost forget is today. Anything la. (shut her eyes)

Eunha: And you will be seeing Yerin unnie later. (whisper to Sinb's ear)

Sinb: (open her eyes immediately)

Eunha: Gotcha!!! (laugh)

Both of them starts to fight playfully. 

Umji: (laughing by covering ) (in her mind) I think it will be fun if Eunha really know Sinb likes Yerin unnie. Sure she will not let go of Sinb because of her curiosity. She will ask alot of questions. Pity Sinb that time.

The lecturer comes in and the class starts. Sinb keep yawning and forcing her eyes to open until the class end. 

At the dance studio....

They reach there earlier. Sinb is still looks like a zombie. She sit at the corner, leaning on the wall and doze off. Another two are doing some light warm up. Members are keep coming in the studio and so do Yerin and Sowon. Eunha stops from doing her warm up and run to Yerin. 

Eunha: Yerin unnie, where is Yuju unnie?

Yerin: She is with Teacher Kim. Why?

Eunha: Since our president is not here yet. Yerin unnie, someone is sleeping in the studio. Please wake her up before Teacher Kim comes in. If not, she will be in a deep trouble. 

Yerin: Sleeping? Members are not supposed to sleep here. Who?

Eunha: (pointing at the corner) Sinb.

Yerin: Sinb? (walk to the sleepy Sinb) Sinb.. Sinb... (tap Sinb's shoulder)

Sinb: Hmmm. Can you let me sleep for another 5 minutes? 

Yerin: Are you sick? (touch her forehead) No. No fever. Hey wake up. Our meeting going to start soon.

Sinb: Eunha, don't disturb me. Leave me alone. 

Yerin: (turn to look at Eunha) 

Eunha: (palm on her face)

Yerin: I will take care of this. (turning back to Sinb) IDIOT!!!!!!! PLEASE WAKE UP BEFORE I SPLASH WATER ON YOU!!!!

Sinb: (shocked) (open her eyes) Yerin unnie. (immediately stand up) I'm sorry. 

Yerin: Go wash your face and starts the practice after you come back. Got it?

Sinb: Got it. (walks out to the toilet)

Eunha: Wow. Yerin unnie, only Sinb is scare of you. Just now me and Umji were trying hard to wake her up but she just ignored us. 

Yerin: What did she do last night? The first time i'm seeing her like that. Mostly before our meeting starts , you can see her warming up already but today. 

Eunha: Oh. She said she was not sleeping because of preparing...

Sowon quickly cover Eunha's mouth from letting her to continue to talk. 

Yerin: Preparing for?

Sowon: Yea. Preparing for their upcoming exam. Right, Eunha?

Eunha: Ohh. Ya. Exam. Coming soon. 

Yerin: I see. Preparing for the exam is important but she have to rest too. This girl. Ok. It's almost time. Lets start practicing. (walk into 1 of the dance room where Umji is in there)

After Yerin left.... 

Sowon: Eunha, you almost reveal out our plan. 

Eunha: Oops. Sorry.

Sowon: Later Sinb will kill you. Ohh. Sinb is here. 

Sinb: I heard my name. Anything i can help you and why both of you still standing here? We have to start practicing now. 

Sowon and Eunha: (frown and look at each other) (shrugging their shoulders)

After the meeting, Sowon, Umji, Eunha and Yuju decides to have their dinner together but unfortunately Yerin couldn't join them because she have to go for her part time job. Yerin is finish packing her things and prepare to leave. 

Yerin: Guys, I have to go first. Bye. See ya. 

Sinb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter