Chapter 26

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued....

While Sinb is driving.....

Sinb: Umji ya, now i already bought her a present so how i'm going to give her? 

Umji: You asked me? 

Sinb: Obviously yes. 

Umji: Just hand it to her and wish her happy birthday. As simple as that. 

Sinb: Just like that only? 

Umji: Then what you wanted to do? Taking her out for a romantic candle lights dinner? After that, give her a bouquet of roses and the handphone. Ahh before that, wrap the handphone's box with many layers. Let her feel the feeling of unwrap the present. After that, she feel surprised and hug you. That time is your chance to confess your feeling to her. Nice, right? Ohh. That one, you have to give her a ring instead of handphone. Kneel down and ask her "Will you be my girlfriend?" Wooooooo..... 

Sinb: Umji, you know that i'm driving now. I can kick you out from my car.  

Umji: Ahhhhh. I'm so scared!!! (pretend to be scare) My imaginations are way too.... (laugh)

Sinb: Too over. I can tell you that you are watching to many dramas. 

Umji: Who knows? Maybe my imagination will become reality one day. Sinb, you should watch more dramas and learn some tactics from those related scenes. Yea. Romantic scenes. AWWWW.

Sinb: (shake her head) 

Umji: Oops. Sorry. So what you wanted to do then?

Sinb: I don't know. 

Umji: You see. I already gave you some ideas. Just go for the second one. The romantic candle lights dinner. Woohoo.

Sinb: Eh Umji, how about throw her a birthday party? 

Umji: Sounds great. 

Sinb is started to talk about some suggestions of the party. How is the party looks like? Birthday cake? Bla bla bla....She need help for this party.

Sinb: Umji, can you help me on this? Please.

Umji is a little bit jealous and angry at the same time. 

Umji: Sinb, i have a same birthday with Yerin unnie. Why you didn't even celebrate my birthday? Since you met Yerin unnie, you already forget this bestfriend. Are you taking this friendship for granted? (slighty a bit angry)

Sinb: I didn't meant that.  Okok. I will throw a party for both of you. 

Umji: Don't want. I'm angry now. Hmph. (cross her arms)

Sinb: Umji ar, you will be my bestfriend forever. Remember that. Our friendship will never end. I didn't think of taking our friendship for granted. Don't overthink of that. 

Umji: (burst out laughing)

Sinb: (confuse)

Umji: I won't be around on my birthday for this year. I will be going for a trip with my family. You can proceed the birthday party without me. 

Sinb: UMJI!!! I almost cry just now. You makes me felt guilty you know. Jeez.

Umji: (laugh) 

Sinb: Who is going to help me for the party? I mean the preparations. All those stuffs?

Umji: All by yourselves. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon is on her way to Eunha's house. Before that, she was thinking how to comfort her. 

Sowon What should i do now? I think she is angry at me now. I make her upset. Oh noo. Wait. If i fail to comfort her later, she will not going to talk to me for a week. She is such a sulking baby. (thinking hard to find a solution) Ahhh. Food. I shall buy her favourite hamburger. Yes. Yeah. She likes to eat. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter