Chapter 23

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued...

Meanwhile, Eunha who said she wanted to go back but she changed her mind. She need to find some resourses for her assignment. So she decided to go to the library while waiting for Sowon to finish her extra class. She texts Sowon about this.

That girl is still staring at Sinb. Sinb doesn't care about who are sitting beside or infront her, who are looking at her. She is still giving her 100% to finish up her task. That girl gave up for staring Sinb. She open her laptop and start doing her thing. After awhile, Sinb is abit tired of looking at the screen so she looks up.

Sinb: Yerin unnie. When you came? 

Yerin: Now only you see me. Wow. Sinb. I really admire your seriousness and concentrations. I already sat infront of you for about 30 minutes. I was staring at you too but no response from you. 

Sinb: You should called me. Sorry Yerin unnie.

Yerin: It's ok. Just continue your work. Don't mind me. 

Sinb: Alright. Yerin unnie, you are not working today?

Yerin: I off 2 days. Today and tomorrow. My boss giving me another 1 day to rest. 

Sinb: I see. You must be work very hard so that your boss gave you 1 extra day off.

Yerin: Yeah. Maybe. (giggles)

Eunha is already in the library. She thought that she can find Sinb there so she ask Sinb for helping her assignment but when she reach, she saw Sinb and Yerin sitting at the same table.

Eunha: Sinb and Yerin unnie. I think it's better not to disturb them. 

She put her hoodie on and walks in to the bookshelves to search for the resources but her glance is still at both of them. After she found some related books for her assignment, she choose a place at the corner so that Sinb and Yerin won't see her. Eunha keep peep on them while working on her assignment. 

Sinb: Finally. I finish my assignment. (do some stretching)

Yerin: Great. I have still a lot to do but mostly are touch up.

Sinb: Touch up? What subject is that? 

Yerin: Interior design. A task given by my lecturer. We have to design our own house interior in 3D based on our creativity.

Sinb: Cool. Can i see it?

Yerin: Sure.Come here.

Sinb moves to sit beside Yerin. 

Sinb: Wow. Cool. How you design this? Looks so real. What software you are using? 

Yerin: 3d max and AUTOCAD. I'm more familiar with these two softwares. Let me show you something. (scroll her handphone to search for something)

Sinb: Unnie, how can you still see those photos nor text in your handphone? The screen is cracked. Mostly 80% of that. Why don't you bring it to repair?

Yerin: I did. But... (sigh) Never mind. I still can see. Found it. 

Sinb: What it is? 

Yerin: My first design. I wish that i can design my own house interior in future by using this design. 

Sinb: I can't see clearly. I told you that your screen. 

Yerin: Then forget about it. (screen locked her phone) 

Sinb: Hey. I still haven't see it. Let me see. (snatched Yerin handphone)

Yerin: You said you couldn't see it. Give me back. 

Sinb: Wait. How about you send it to my handphone? 

Yerin: Okay. I only send to you. Don't let other people see it. It's copyright. (giggles) Then you send by yourself since you took my phone.

Sinb: I got it. I got it. Unnie, you didn't save my number?

Yerin: Oh ya. (help Sinb to find her name in the phonebook) This one.

Sinb: Idiot Sinb? Why save my name as Idiot?

Yerin: Ah. When i first met you, i already called you idiot. So i just save your name as Idiot Sinb. (laugh)

Sinb: Ok fine fine. 

Yerin: You sure have a nickname for me, right? 

Sinb: No. (chuckle)

Yerin: I don't believe. Let me see. What? Who is Psycho?

Sinb: You. Same reason as well. 

Yerin: I still inc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter