Chapter 20

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued....

Open the door

Yerin's mum: I'm back.

Yerin: Aigoo. Your boss is so cruel to let you work extra time. You must be very tired. Come sit here. I give you a massage. 

Yerin's mum: Ohh wow. Your massage's skill are getting better. 

Yerin: Oh really? (laugh) Mum.

Yerin's mum: Uhmm.

Yerin: I hope that i can find a good job after i graduate so that you no need to work anymore. I can take care of you. 

After Yerin's mum heard that, tears rolling down on her cheek. Realised that Woorin's situation. Disappearance of her son, the big sum of the debt. She really can't imagine what will happen to them soon.

Yerin: Mum, why are you crying? Anything alright? Your workplace? Colleagues or your boss? Everything okay?

Yerin's mum: Yerin, don't worry. I'm ok. (hug Yerin) Yerin ar, working while studying is it difficult for you? I really hope that you will have a better life in future. Right now, mum doesn't have that ability to give you a good life. 

Yerin: (break the hug) Mum, i'm not tired. Don't worry about that. I'm happy with my life. I have no regrets at all. Ok mum. It's late already. Go to wash up and have a good rest. 

Yerin's mum: Alright. Good night. 

Yerin: Good night, mum. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After few days.... 

At Dance studio....

Sinb is the first person to reach there. While waiting for others to come, she take out her handphone and look some pictures of her bias in her ig. She didn't realised that Yerin already comes in. Without her notice, Yerin is standing behind her. 

Yerin: Wah. What are you looking? Who is that guy? 

Sinb: (startled) Uhmm. Nothing. 

She quickly exit her ig account but it is too slow for her to do it. Yerin snatch her handphone and look at the screen.

Yerin: Ohhh. I know who is this. Is it from. Hmmmm.. 

Sinb: Bing Bang. I'm a fan of Big Bang. 

Yerin: Oh ya Big Bang. So you like that guy in red hair?

Sinb: It's GDragon. Hey, give me back my handphone.

Yerin: Nop. 

Yerin purposely lift up her hand which holding the phone. She knows that Sinb couldn't reach her because of her height. Sinb keep jumping while Yerin keep stepping back. Suddenly Sinb losing her balance and fall over to Yerin causing them end up in a awkward situation that Sinb is on top of Yerin and their lips met. 

Yerin push Sinb aside, giving back her handphone and run out from the studio. Sinb who is still in shocked of what was happening few seconds ago, she touch her lips and another hand place on her chest.

Sinb: Dugundundun (2x heart beating) My god. My lips touches her lips. Is it consider a kiss?

Yerin runs to the washroom. She looks at the mirror and touch her lips. 

Yerin: Did we just kiss? No no no no. Wait. She just stole my first kiss. No no no no. It was an accident. Don't think too much. It is not counted as a first kiss. (open the water tab and wash her face)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Sinb's house...

Umji: Sinb, we have to finish this assignment by next week. We don't have much time. Start doing it right now. Don't be so lazy. 

Sinb who is still laying on her bed, day dreaming and her mind still thinking about that situation. 

Sinb: (messing her hair) Ok ok. I'm coming. (leave her bed and sit beside Umji)

Umji: You do this part and i will do this part. 

They are doing their own parts respectively silently until Sinb break the silence.

Sinb: Umji. Can i b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter