Chapter 19

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back. 

 

Continued...

 

 

On the same day....

Yerin's mum: Who are you?

Guy 1: Is it that important to know who we are? (laughing) We are.....

Guy 2:  Hey newbie, don't pretend you are a leader here. Stand aside.

Guy 1: Sorry leader. 

Guy 2: Ok. Straight to the point. Where is your son?

Yerin's mum: Why? Why i have to tell someone that i not even know? Go away. I'm busy. (continue to wash the dishes)

Guy 3: Hey ahjumma. Since we still nice to you, please tell us where is your son? Or else. You know what will loan shark do when they lose their temper. (smirk)

Yerin's mum: (stops what she is doing now) (questioning in her mind) loan shark? 

Guy 1: Hey ahjumma!! Ahjumma!!! 

No response from Yerin's mum.

Guy 2: (kick the pale that full of the dishes) 

Yerin's mum: (startled) 

Guy 2: Ahjumma, are you deaf? I was calling you so many times. Are you testing our patience? We have no time to play with a old lady like you. Your son Jung Woorin borrowed money from us but he is still not paying back and now he is disappear. 

Yerin's mum: What? He borrowed money from you all? Woorin ya.. Omo........ Why?? (step back)

Guy 3: Yes. I'm sure that you have a lot of questions in your mind now. Before that, tell me where his whereabouts? 

Yerin's mum: Why he borrowed money from loan shark? Why? (couldn't believe) 

Guy 3: Hey ahjumma. You go ask your son la. We just doing our job to collect the money back. Ask so much questions.

Guy 2: Can you please shut up? Ahjumma, you are hiding him, right? 

Yerin's mum: No no. I... i really don't know where is he now. 

Guy 1: Perhaps you have two million won? 

Guy 2: Two your head. Did you studied numbers before? It's twenty million won. (smack guy 1's head)

Yerin's mum: WHAT?? 20 MILLION WON? HE BORROWED 20 MILLION WON??

Guy 2: (laughing) Am i giving you a heart attack? Ask your son. Ok. We won't threat you too harsh today since we just met. Don't worry, we will meet more often soon. Bye, ahjumma. Lets go.

Guy 3: I'm pretty sure that your son is hiding somewhere, if he is still not showing infront of us, you have to take his responsibility to pay his debt. Do you get it? See you soon.

After the 3 guys walked away, Yerin's mum nearly fainted. She couldn't believe that her son borrowing money from loan shark and she knows that there is no way that her son will pay off his debt. 

Yerin's mum: If Yerin know this matter....... No. No.. I can't tell her. I have to find Woorin 1st.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In XXX Cafe

Yerin: (Hummimg a song while working)

Eunwoo: Yerin, you looks so so different today.

(Eunwoo - Full-Timer's Barista in XXX Cafe)

Joy: She looks so happy. I think this is the 1st time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter