Chapter 16

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28th of May 2015..... (2nd Semester)

Sinb: Class B113. (refer to her timetable) Where is B113? Here is B103. B104. B105. B106. B107. B108. B109. B110. B111. B112. Oh B113. Finally. 

Entering the class.

Sinb: Eh. Why no people? (walk out to check the class signage again) Correct ar. B113. (walk in) 

Umji: Hey, you already entered the correct class. 

Sinb: Umji....... You are here already ar. Why i didn't see you? 

Umji: Of course you didn't see me. You only look at that direction. (shook her head)

Sinb: Oh really? You sit at the corner. How can i see you directly when i come in? Hahahahaha. 

Umji: Looks like you are in a good mood. Laughing some more. 

Sinb: I'm looking forward for this semester. 

Umji: Really? Or you looking forward to see someone? 🤔

Sinb: Eunha.. (pretend not hear Umji) Where is your bag? Did you forgot to take with you?

Eunha: Hi guys. Nop. I'm not going to bring my bag along. I have my pen, 1 piece of blank paper inside my pocket and a handphone to capture the powerpoint slides later. (😏)

Sinb: Wow. Bravo. (clap clap)

Umji: Then all your belongings are in your pocket? Money, identity card?

Eunha: Ohh. Still in my purse. I asked Sowon unnnie to keep it for me. So i won't simply spend too much on food. I plan to on diet anyway.

Umji and Sinb: (looking at each other) (burst out laughing)

Eunha: Why are you laughing? I'm serious. You know ar. I was eating and laying for 3 weeks. Then i went to Sowon's unnie house and i did the same. Hahahaha.

Lunch time.....

Sinb: Don't look at me like that. I'm not sharing my food to you as you said you are on diet. 

Umji: Me too. 

Eunha: But i'm hungry. Too bad that i don't have money with me now. Can you lend me some money? 

Umji: Nop. You just wait for Sowon unnie to finish her class.

Eunha: Still I have to wait for 30 minutes more. I'm starving to death already.

After 30 minutes.....

Eunha: Sowon unnie.... (looking at Sowon's bag and wanted to take her purse)

Sowon: Aigoo.. Do you miss me that much? 

Eunha: (nod and smile) i want... i want....(keep pointing at the bag)

Sowon: Eunha, what are you doing? 

Eunha: I want my purse. 

Sowon: Ohh ya. Your purse is inside my bag. Wait. (taking out Eunha's purse and pass to her)

Eunha's diet plan failed. 

Sinb and Umji keep teasing and make fun at Eunha until.... 

Yuju: Hi guys.. 

Eunha: Yuju unnie and Yerin unnie, please help me. These 2 fellow keep teasing me. 

Umji: Where got? Unnie, you know she said she is going for a diet plan but you see her now, eating 2 bowls of soup noodles. Am i right, Sinb?

Sinb suddenly become quiet after she knew that Yerin standing at their table.

Umji: (elbow Sinb) Sinb.. Am i right?

Sinb: Hmm. (nod and smile) 

She looks up, didn't noticed  that Yerin is looking at her. Their eyes met. Sinb quickly avoid. 

Yuju: Yerin.. Yerin..

Yerin: Yes? 

Yuju: I'm going to buy something to eat. Do you want anything?

Yerin: Uhmm. Later.

Since Yerin met Sinb here, so she take the opportunity to talk to Sinb. Yerin is about to walk to Sinb but....

Sinb: (stand up) I'm done eating. It's about the time for our next class. Umji, Eunha lets go.

Sowon: Already? 

Sinb: Yea.. See ya.

Yerin: (Deep sigh)

3 of them off to their next class. Left Yuju, Yerin and Sowon at the cafeteria.

Yuju: Yerin, you should eat something first before you going to work later. You look thinner compared  to last semester. Did your troublesome brother bother you again? 

Yerin: No. Just.. Just... I have no appetite to eat. Will eat something later at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter