Chapter 14

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued....

It has been passed few weeks after the incident happened. Sinb tried to avoid Yerin whenever they met. She doesn't even take a glance at Yerin. There was one time that Yerin started to picking her but she didn't fight back and just ignored her. When the election of president student council, Yerin lose the votes. She thought that Sinb will make fun of her and about this.

After the election....

In Cafeteria...

Sowon: Yerin, you just lose 2 votes. What a waste. 

Yerin: It's ok. I'm glad that still got people voted me. (laugh)

Eunha: Here 1 2 3. You already have 3 persons voted you. 

Yerin: Hehe. I know i know. Nevermind. It's a good things that i lose. I can concentrate more in my study.

Meanwhile, Umji and Sinb are in the library. After few hours of studying, they decided to call it a day. So both of them heading to the cafeteria before going back. When they reach there, Umji saw Sowon and the rest so she walked to their table. Sinb just follow her behind. 

Umji: Hey guys. It's been awhile. Oh ya. Yerin unnie, how was the elections going on? 

Yerin: Don't mention about it. I lose. 

Yerin looked at Sinb and waiting her to about her losing but Sinb didn't response anything. The situation is kinda awkward until Umji break the silent. 

Umji: Can we sit here? 

Yuju: Of course you can.

Sinb: Umji, I'm going to buy something to drink. Do you want anything? 

Umji: Ermnm. Matcha latte, please. 

Sinb: Alright.

Sinb is going to one of the stall to order the drinks. Umji take a seat opposite Yuju and left a seat opposite Yerin. After a few minutes, Sinb coming back with 2 cups of drinks and pass it to Umji. Sinb give a stern look at Umji. She was like why you let me sit infront of Yerin. Umji just smile at her. She has no choice but to sit infront of Yerin. Sowon, Eunha, Yuju and Umji are busying chit-chatting and laughing while Sinb and Yerin just act like they are in their own world. Sinb is scrolling her handphone and Yerin playing with her food. Yuju did noticed the silentness of two of her friends and teasing them on porpose.

Yuju: Recently is kinda weird that they are not arguing or fighting when they meet. 

Eunha: Ya right. Since that incident. 

Their eyes directly look at Sinb and Yerin but Yerin look at Sinb.

Sinb: (pretend not to hear them)

Umji: Maybe because of our dean. (trying to help Sinb)

Sowon: Oh ya. Sinb, did you get any punishment from Ms. Jung on that day? I heard that you were still there after she released Yerin.

Sinb: Aniyo. She just gave us warning. Thats all.

Eunha try to examine both of them when they are busy talking about Sinb and Yerin. She noticed that Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter