Chapter 12

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinRin dance Troublemaker? Nop. Not that fast. Hehehe.

Continue...

I need you girl
wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae

Both of them looks so good together. It was so wasted that Sinb dropped out as a trainee. If she is still there, i think she already debut as a dancer. Yerin has the potential as well. If i could put them together, they can make a great team. But It is kinda hard for Sinb because of her mum. Teacher Kim thought in her mind.

They just ended the dance and immediately go back to their seats. As they walk to their seats, Sinb suddenly trip by her own feet and almost fall. Yerin reaches out to grab her around the waist before she falls. Sinb's eyes widen when she feels a strong hand around her waist pulling her safety. Their eyes met, they stared together at each other. Sinb's heart is beating fast.

Eunha: Is this the dance ending pose? Did BTS ended with this pose? 

Umji: Interesting.. (giggles)

Members: Wooooooooooooo.......

Yerin back to her senses. She taken aback of the sudden weight. She lets go and steps back, letting Sinb falling onto the floor.

Sinb: Ouch... My back. Why you???? Can you just???

Yerin hurriedly go back to her place to avoid the embarrassment. Teacher Kim reaching out to help Sinb to stand up.

Teacher Kim: Sinb, are you ok? 

Sinb: Ya. I'm ok. Should be ok. Thanks Teacher Kim.

She walks to her seat and her gaze direct to Yerin. Yerin avoid looking at Sinb. The situation is kinda awkward. Sinb is massaging her back and Yerin is looking on the floor.

Teacher Kim: Ok, guys. It's almost time. Don't forget our next meeting on next week, same time and same venue. Before that, please stack up the chairs and place it in the store room.Thanks ya. 

Members: Ok, Teacher Kim.

All the members are starting to lift up their chairs, stack up and put it in the store room except for Sowon, Yuju, Umji, Eunha, Yerin and Sinb. Yerin move her chair to sit with Yuju and the other 3, left Sinb sitting infront. 

Sinb: Why my whole face is warm? Feels like burning. (touching her cheeks) 

She stands up and drag her chair instead of lifting up. 

Eeeerrrrrrkkkk......

Yerin: What sound is that?

Umji: Sinb... 

Yerin: Yah!!!! Why are you dragging the chair and create sound pollution? So irritating. (cover her both ears)

Sinb didn't heard Yerin, she still dragging the chair to the store room. Then, she grab her bag, swing to the back and walk out. 

Sowon: Is she okay?

Eunha: Does she having her period? Oh ya. I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter