Chapter 11

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin goes back to her class as usual after absent herself for a week. She need to catch up the lesson that she missed last week. 

Yerin: Urrggghh... There are too many things to do. Assignments... Quiz on next 3 days. Midterm is coming soon. Oh no. How ar? I'm going to die for sure.

Yuju: (chuckled) Yerin, you are a smart student. Not like me. I think i will die first than you. (laugh)

Yerin: Have you started this assignment? I did some research. I think we can apply in this part. 

Yuju: I already done this part for you. So you just have to continue the next part. 

Yerin: Aigoo.. Yuju, you are the best. I love you so much. Hahahaha. (keep showing love sign with her fingers)

Yuju: Ok. Enough. Lets go to eat something before going to the meeting.

Yerin: Okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Dance Studio.....

All the members gather in the studio including new and existing members. Some are chit-chatting, listening to music and some are daydreaming while waiting for the meeting to start. Umji, Eunha, Sowon, Yuju and Yerin already at there but Sinb still haven't reach. She has to meet her teacher advisor first before going for the meeting and she already told Teacher Kim that she will be late. 

Teacher Kim: Hi all. Good afternoon. Please be seated. I will start the meeting now. 

All the member are seated and waiting for Teacher Kim to continue her words. 

Teacher Kim: Welcome to dance club and congratulations to our new members here. I think you all know who am i, right? 

Members: Yes. 

Teacher Kim: Good. The one who sitting at the back row is our club President and this one sitting infront is our vice-president. Please introduce yourself.

Yuju: Hi. I'm Choi Yuna. You all can call me Yuju. Nice to meet you all. 

Yerin: Hello. I'm Jung Yerin. 

Teacher Kim: Ok. Thanks. If you all couldn't find me, you all can search for Yuju and Yerin. In case. 

Sinb done with her meeting with her teacher advisor. She heading to the dance studio.

Sinb: (open the door) Hi. ( walks in and bow)<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter