Chapter 9

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue....

Teacher Kim: The audition is begin now. Everyone please be seated. Participants, are you ready now? 

Partcipants: Yes!!!!

Teacher Kim: Great!! Please go to the stage when i call out your name. Arasseo? Just do your best. Good luck.

Participants: Ne..

The participants' name were called out and started to dance when the music were played. There are different kind of dances that the participants had shown such as contemporary dance, hiphop, modern dance, breakdance and etc. Some of the participants get cut off halfway because of their mistakes, forgetting the steps by the judges and some participants are really good.

Eunha's name has been called out. She is getting nervous after she watched some the participants whom are really good. Her confident dropped down. She goes up to the stage. 

Eunha: (inhale and exhale to reduce her nervousness) (closed her eyes)

2 days ago....

Sinb had agreed to help Eunha with her dance. Eunha showed her dance moves to Sinb. After finished her dance...

Eunha: How was it? Is it ok? 

Sinb: Hmmm.. The dance moves are ok but something are lacking. Eunha, don't just think that finish the dance were make you go through of this. You must have a feeling when you dance. Passion, connection from the soul with the body, persistence and strenght. It is more than just technique, every dancer knows that being technically perfect isn’t enough, we need to know why we dance. Feel the music.

End of flashback....

Eunha: I can do it. (open her eyes)

Music starts.

She dance really well.

 Once she finished, the other participants clap for her. 

Sowon: My bunny, you are so amazing. I'm so proud of you. Umji, don't you think so? (elbow Umji)

Umji: Ya ya ya right. 

End of the audition...

Teacher Kim: Thanks for the participation. You guys really worked hard today. Unfortunately, i have to say that only 15 participants will be selected this time. The results will be out after 2 days. Please check your name at the notice board. So I would like to congratulate for those who have been selected and for those who failed, you can come back again next time. Once again, thank you. Bye.

Sowon walk towards to Eunha followed by Umji.

Sowon: Aigoo, you really did well. 

Eunha: Really? I was so nervous that time. I almost make a mistake.

Umji: Nop. You were great. (give her a thumbs up) 

Sowon: Lets go back now. I will buy you ice-cream. Lets go. Umji, you coming with us?

Umji: Nop. no, thanks. I don't want to be a lamp post again. You guys enjoy. Bye.

Sowon and Eunha: Bye. See you. (waving goodbye)

The hall is empty, just left 3 of the judges which are Teacher Kim, Yerin and Yuju. 

Yerin: (stretching) Finally done. 

Teacher Kim: Our job still haven't done yet. More to come, the selections, the results, Yerin ar. (arranging her stuffs)

Yerin: Ya right, Teacher Kim. (yawn)

Yuju: So, when we will have a discussion for the selections of the new members?

Teacher Kim: Tomorrow. We just have 2 days to do it. Is it ok with you guys? Just come after your class ended. Ok, just call it a day. Go back and take a rest. See you guys tomorrow.

Yerin and Yuju: Bye, Teacher Kim.

Umji is at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive. She is not really like to call her driver to pick her up. She wants to keep her real identity so do Sinb. Sometimes, she choose to walk back home together with Sinb. 

While Umji at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive, she called Sinb.

Umji: Sinb, i never thought that you really helped Eunha for her audition. When you become so soft? Mostly when you said NO totally is a NO. No bargained. 

Sinb: Excuse me, i have my soft side of me, ok, 

Umji: Ohh, really? (laugh) I just didn't expect that. 

Sinb: She has a potential and talented but she not really know how to express it. Nothing much that i could help her. Only advice but i hope she will get in. 

Umji: She did great just now. Really. Too bad you were not there. Ohh. My bus is coming. I'm gonna hung up. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye.

Sinb: Alright, bye. 

The next day...

Yerin and Yuju are heading to the studio for discussions. When they reach there, Teacher Kim already at there waiting for them. 

Teacher Kim: I believe that both of you still haven't eat your lunch. Your class just ended 15 minutes ago as i asked your tutor this morning. 

Yerin: I didn't eat anything since morning but it's ok, Teacher Kim. I have few packets of biscuit inside my bag.

Yuju: Ahh. I just ate a bun in the tutorial class just now.

Teacher Kim: Biscuits and bun won't full your stomach. Never mind. I already asked someone to buy food for us. I think she is on her way. 

They starts their discussion first while waiting for the food delivery. After a few minutes....

Sinb: Here comes the food. (push the door) (startled) Ohh gosh. Why you are here? (look at Yerin) Hyoyeon-ssi, i thought only you.

Yerin: .........

Teacher Kim: Oops. Sorry. I forgot to tell  y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter