Chapter 1

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 January 2015

(Music 🎵🎶🎼🎵🎶 + vibration)

(Pick up the phone)

:Yes?? ..... answer with lazy voice.      

Caller: HWANG EUNBI!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU NOW??? I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU ABOUT 20 MINUTES ALREADY AT THE CAMPUS... DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE STILL ON YOUR BED? 

(1st character Hwang EunBi aka Sinb)

Sinb: Uhhmm... What time it is now? 

Caller: 😣 It's 7.30am. We have an orientation at 8am since it is our 1st day here in this uni. 

Sinb: Omo... WHAT!!! Ohh goshh. Why you didn't call me earlier. My alarm went off and i couldn't hear it. Umji, wait for me. I will be there as soon as possible. WAIT FOR ME ARR!!!

(2nd character Umji aka Kim Ye Won)

Umji: If you are not here by 8am, i will leave you. You got it? Hello.. hello.. You hear it? Hellooo.. Hellooo.. 

Sinb already rush to the bathroom leaving behind her handphone on her bed. 

Umji: This pighead. *Sigh* unreliable person. 

After doing those stuffs in the bathroom, Sinb grab her bag and rush down to the door. While busying wearing her socks and shoes, where is dad and mum, aunty lee? ask Sinb. 

(3rd character Aunty Lee - housekeeper) 

They went to office earlier today. They have important meeting to attend. Sinb, breakfast already ready. Have your breakfast 1st before going out. Your mum ordered. Said Aunty Lee. 

I have to go now. I have no time for breakfast.. Bye... See ya... 

10 minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter