The Introduction

Bedtime Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooyeon imo!” Jiyeon squealed while running to a certain blonde woman and hugged her tight, “I miss you so so much!” she said.

“I miss you too, darling. And it’s aunt Jessica!” the woman scolded Jiyeon playfully.

Jiyeon grinned, “But Daddy told me to call you Sooyeon imo, so is Miyoung imo.” She said remembering another woman with smiley eyes who also was her Mommy’s bestfriend.

“I really hate your Daddy dragon, dear.” Jessica scoffed while Jiyeon just chuckled.

“Jiyeon?” Taeyeon came out from a guest room in Jessica’s apartment.

“Yes, Mommy?” Jiyeon looked up while hugging her stitch stuff.

Taeyeon crouched down in front of her daughter, “Mommy and Daddy will pick you and Taeyong up Sunday evening, okay?” Jiyeon nodded making Taeyeon smiled, “Be a good girl and listen to aunt Jessica, pumpkin. I love you!” she kissed Jiyeon’s forehead and hugged her.

“I love you too, Mommy.”

“Everything they need is inside their bags. Are you sure you can handle my brats?” Taeyeon and Jessica walked side by side to the later’s apartment door leaving Jiyeon who was watching tv in the living room.

Jessica sighed dramatically, “God help me!” making both of them laughed.

“Thanks for doing this for me, Sica-ya. I’ll pay you with a blind date, okay?”

“Oh, hell no! Spare me and my singleness, Kim Taeyeon.”

“Come on, don’t you wannabe like me and Jiyong? Two beautiful kids and you’re still solo? You are too obsessed with your business, Ms. Jung.” Said Taeyeon.

“You mean two hot-headed Jiyong’s looks alike?”

“Ya!”

“Alright, chop chop! Your hubby is waiting in the basement and you know what would be when he waits too long. Enjoy your short honeymoon in Bali-…”

“…-it’s a job!”

“…-and make a sibling for Jiyeon and Taeyong!”

“Jung Sooyeon!”

“I love you! Bye!” Jessica pushed the elevator button and went back to her apartment.

×××

“Pajama is done, brushing teeth is done, Taeyong is asleep, what’s more?” Jessica asked the already laid Jiyeon.

“Bedtime story!”

“Of course. What is usually Daddy tell you? Disney princess?”

Jiyeon shook her head, “Daddy tells me about he and Mommy’s stories.”

Jessica raised an eyebrow, “Really?” she said unbelievably while the kid just nodded her head eagerly. “Alright then, I will tell a story too about them…”

.

.

.

.

8 January 2011, SNSD’s Cheongdam-dong Apartment, South Korea.

“Ji?” she called to the silent nervous guy beside her. “Are you okay?”

“Damn! I’m nervous as hell, baby.” There were a lot of sweats in his face to neck.

Taeyeon laughed her trademark laugh, “What are you nervous about? You’ve met them.”

“Yes! But this is the first time I’ll meet them as your boyfriend. What if they don’t like me or tease me to death? Especially those duo Americans and Yuri! , she’s going to record it and send the file to my members and worse to YG family!”

Taeyeon smiled softly and cupped his cheeks then gave him a sweet kiss. “I love you.”

Jiyong’s eyes softened and kissed her forehead, “I love you too, baby.” He said and sighed, “Come on.” He said.

×××

Jiyong sat beside Taeyeon with nervous smile. How couldn’t he be? In front of him were eight members of the Korean national girl group eyeing him with no expression.

“Girls, I know you’ve already met him but now I want to introduce Jiyong again. He is my boyfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter