The Confession

Bedtime Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I miss Daddy.” Jiyeon said while playing with her tigger stuff in her bed.

Taeyeon smiled and caressed her hair, “Me too, pumpkin.” She said.

The daddy dragon was on abroad duties at the time. He was busy dealing with his fashion business in Europe and it’s been two weeks he’s away making his son cried to his sleep asking for his daddy for the past five days.

“How about my bedtime stories?” Jiyeon whispered pouting her lips.

“I’ll tell you one.” Said the mommy.

Jiyeon looked up at her mommy, “For real?” she said happily making Taeyeon chuckled and nodded.

“What do you want to know?” Taeyeon asked while fixing their position in Jiyeon’s bed.

“Let me think, Mommy.” Jiyeon was posing like a person who’s in deep thought, making Taeyeon couldn’t resist to pinch her daughter’s chubby cheek. “I already knew how Daddy asked you to marry him. Oh! Did Daddy ask you to be his girlfriend?” asked Jiyeon.

“Of course, he did.” Taeyeon laughed. “Do you want to know how it was?” she asked and Jiyeon nodded eagerly.

.

.

.

.

01 January 2011, MBC Building Seoul – South Korea.

Taeyeon groaned when she heard her phone ringing. She was already in the van with Jessica, waiting for the other members and their manager so they could go back to the dorm. SNSD was just doing their last schedule in 2010 which was MBC Gayo Daejun. Right after the cameras were off, the two oldest members decided to go to van so they could take a little rest while the other members were busy greeting and talking with other idols.

The leader took a pick at the ID caller before she pressed the green button anyway. “Yes, Ji?” she greeted the caller who obviously was another leader, G-Dragon.

“Hey Tae. I didn’t see you after the show ended, are you already home?”

“No. I’m still at the building, in the van particularly.” She answered with sleepy voice.

A sighed could be heard from the caller. “Is it possible for you to go home with me? I want to take you somewhere first.”

Taeyeon scoffed, “Ji, I absolutely have zero energy left. All I want to do is to go home and sleep like a log already.”

“Pretty please? With triple cherries on top and whipped cream and a lot of chocochips?”

Taeyeon laughed making Jessica woke up from her beauty sleep and glared at the leader while the latter mouthed ‘sorry’ to her. “You are impossible, Kwon Jiyong.”

Jiyong chuckled from the other line, “I’ll see you in five minutes then?”

“Fine.” Taeyeon sighed then hung up the phone.

“Another date with the dragon?” Jessica asked while finding her best position to continue her precious sleep. Taeyeon hummed as the answer and looked at the brunette girl with puppy eyes, making Jessica rolled her eyes. “I hate you, Taengoo. Go now or I’ll change my mind so manager oppa would go after you!”

“You know I love you the most right?” Taeyeon smiled making Jessica snorted. “Bye Jess! I love you!” she went out from the white van.

×××

“Really? Han river?” Taeyeon teased as soon as they arrived in the destination, which was a park beside Han river.

Jiyong put on his jacket in Taeyeon then grabbed her right hand and started to walk. “What’s wrong with Han river? It thinks it’s romantic enough to have a date in here.” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon snorted of what he said but eventually smiled while looking down at their hands. They were getting closer for the past a few months and always made a time to spend some moments together, or the simple way to say it was they had many dates although their respective schedules were crazy. The perks of being in love. Taeyeon blushed at her own thought. They were attracted to each other obviously but none of them wanted to take a step ahead and instead kept waiting, it’s actually Taeyeon who waited for the dragon to make his move but the later was also waiting for the right time. And today, was the day.

“It’s freezing, Ji.” Taeyeon whined while walking through the path.

Jiyong stopped walking and he stood in front of Taeyeon. He grabbed both of her hands and positioned them in front of his mouth to warm her cold hands. Taeyeon could only look at his face in silent with blushing cheeks.

“Is it warm enough now?” he asked and Taeyeon just nodded slowly. “Let’s go sit on that bench.” And they walked to a bench not far from there.

“You begged me earlier ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter